002

He Is,Lee Jaehwan.

sorry for the delay!^^

 

Hani ssi,are you free this saturday? if not,...........

 

Hani quickly closed the message without finish read it.she was tired,tired with this thing.Since she been raising.there so much many men keep contacting her to ask for a date.she hate it.why they can't understand that she don't want to date since she already told the media and she bet them already knew it but they keep trying to flirt her more and more.

This is the third message she got for today mostly from unknown number.she quickly delete it to trashbin.opening her sns account which can light up her mood by reading fans comments.She scrolling around her news feed,seems her airport fashion this morning been spread by the photographer.Hani smiled as she tapped the photo twice.

but then Lee Jaehwan coming into her mind.does he really not know me or he just pretend? She guessed alone.Truthfully it hurt her a lot.she want to talks to him.she want hug with him.she miss him.but is he remember her? Her heart feel like been stab again and it was so painful.she closed her eyes for a moment but out of sudden,her manager suddenly pop out somewhere.

"Hani yah,we are going to dinner so get ready" he said as Hani put her phone on her bag and changed her casual clothes.it took a few minutes for her to take off her makeup since it really heavy make up.As she put mosturizer on her face,she stared at her own reflection.she more comfortable with her bare face but her bangs will always cover her forehead since she had a wide forehead.it her pride.

 

 

She goes inside the car and close the door as the car starting to moving on.Hani lean her back against the seat.she was tired,been locked inside for 6 hours.Now she can see the sky,the stars,the buildings and the lights.The night viewer in Japan was so magnificent.she got amazed for a while."Oppa,where are we going? SHe asked while looking outside through the window."i don't know.Ken ssi said he will bring us to the most delicious restaurant in japan." Hani mouth gape after hearing Jaehwan's name."w-wait,you mean he gonna eat with us?" She asked in disbelief.her manager nods while focusing the road."i invite him"

Hani can't help but curved a widely happy smiled as she can feel her cheek was burning.so,she continue play with her phone with humming her favourite song.it took almost 20 minutes to reach the restaurant.Hani get off from the car while her coordinator unnie putting a long sweater on her since it was cold."thanks" she thanked her for helping her.There are a car parked next to their car,so Hani peeked it.Her heart starting to racing again just by looking at Jaehwan.she bits her lips.

"Hani,let's go." Her manager called her as she quickly follow him.

 

 

Taking her own seat in the middle between her stylist unnie and manager oppa.she saw ken and his assistant walking towards them as she took a deep breath while fixing her bangs.Ken eyes dropped on the familiar woman that was sitting on the seat which they are going to sit.A woman that never show her forehead,just like before.They met eyes and Ken still not believe what is in front his eyes as he took a seat in front her.

His eyes never leave her as he was actually still cannot believe.Hani eyes was suddenly warmer when she saw ken reaction.she knew that he just knew that it was her.he very used to Hani bare face before and dont even know how she look like with make up on but now he just figured it."so,what is delicious food here?" Hani'manager,jungin asked,breaking the tense between the two.

"Mostly all food here is delicious." Ravi,ken assistant answered."excuse me,i need to go to toilet." Hani stood up when she find herself was uncomfortable with ken stare.she dont know how she could describe how she felt right now.it was mixed.she quickly headed to the washroom."me too,excuse me for a while" ken run to catch her pace.

"Guess we should order the food first"

 

 

 

Before hani could enter the washroom,ken pulled her arm making the latter turned at him."hani yah,why you don't tell me?"he shooted the question immediately.hani was quite startled with his action but she managed to act calm."how can i tell you,you even don't know me at all." She said,getting teary.Ken pulled her into his embrace as he quickly wrapped his arm around her shoulder."i'm sorry,i just- you look different now." He confessed,hugged her tightly.

 

"I miss you,lee jaehwan."

 

ken freeze at her confession.he dont know that he miss her or not.For some reason he forget about her."me too." he said softly.he pull away the hug and look at her."heeyoun,lets go for dinner." he offered,"you go first,i'm going to toilet." she excuse herself.inside her mind,she was so happy to death.finally,she can meet jaehwan again after a long times.she been missing him like crazy.once again,she cried on toilet because too happy.

back to ken,he went to his seat and talk random thing with them.it not quiet long,hani comeback to her seat.her eyes was swollen due crying just know.her manager noticed it and got worried."hani ah,what wrong with your eyes?" he asks and ken just stay quiet since he knew what happen.Hani quickly put her palms on her eyes to make it fall again.if you are crying silently and people ask what wrong,you will end crying more."nothing,i'm just tired." she lied,taking a quick sip of the drink as she felt alcohol."what kind of water is this?" she asks,tried to change topics."it nihonshu." ravi answered calmly as hani eyebrow crooked in confused."niho..what is that?"

Ken take the bottle and pour into his glass."it rice wine..it japan,we call it nihonshu or sake." he explained,drink it with oneshot.then,the waiter came while bringing a tray of foods.she start to arrange all kind of the dishes on the table and hani was gasped in many unfamiliar foods in front her."that so many,we only five." she said as the food aroma went through her nostril make her stomach vibrate in hungry."it not like we can often to japan." coordinator unnie said excitedly,just looking at those food.

"there are one more tray." the manager added while grins.

hani just shook her head while giving a small smiled as she was looking at the delicious food that almost make she drool over it.but she had to wait as she gulped down."what is it call?" hani lift up her face and looking straight at ken.she just want having a conversation with him after a long times."you want me to tell you one by one, hani yah?" he accidentally use banmal on her but he dont even realized.hani's manager and coordinator unnie also ravi was suprised to heard it.hani let out a small chuckles."of course,tell me." hani was comfortable,having ken in front her eyes again.

"okay,this is yakizakana,somen,nikujaga,hiyayakko and miso soup" ken point out each dish as hani nods sign she understand the dishes's names although it was her first time to heard that kind of names."understand?" ken ask,looking at her face reaction.hani confidently nods while press her lips into a thin line.he decide to make a small quiz for her."so,where is hiyayakko?" he curved a smiled as others are just watching them.hani eyed the foods again and wonder what hiyayakko mean."this one." she point at the grilled fish and shook her head when she think it not the answer."this." she show at the fresh tofu.ken immediately laughed when find that she still the same like before,the childish heeyoun.

"that right,hani ssi.you are right!" ravi exclaimed when he find himself was shocked that hani get it right.hani smiling widely."really?woah" she was impress with herself that she actually get it right although she just point it randomly.the manager and coordinator unnie just can laugh with her childish act.they knew her for a long times but it very rarely to see she was in good mood.she always stay quiet or rather to be alone while working.right now,they was glad that she actually smiling.then,their second orders arrived as they enjoy their dinner.

 

 

 

they are ready to go home as they head to their car instead Hani was following ken from behind.she still want to be with him.Ken open the passenger door and turned to his side when he sense someone was beside him.he was startled to see hani was standing straight as she was smiling at him."what are you doing?" he asked,closed the door back meanwhile ravi already seated in driver seat.hani bite her lips while playing with her finger nervously."can i get your number phone? we should contactㅡ" 

"give me your phone ahn heeyoun." he smiled,taking his phone from his jean pocket.hani feel the world was spinning when he say her ID name and she missed his voice that use to call her real name like before.pingg.a loud honk makes she startled as she qucickly take her phone out.Ravi slide the window on ken seat."yah,you dont want to get in?" he half yells."wait a minute,rabi." ken laugh and take her phone from her as their hands brushed each others.

he dial his number on her phone and call his own number as his phonw start to ringing."that my number." he chuckles softly and hand her phone back.Hani take her phone back and curved a smiled towards him."gomawo jaehwan." she held her phone tightly as ken just smiled back and went inside his car.hani quickly walks to her car since her manager and coordinator unnie already waiting inside the car.she come inside the car while humming a song happily."you seems close with ken." the manager commented.hani smiled shyly at his words while lean back against her seat.

"he is my first love." hani said and feel her cheeks was burning.both of them was shocked to heard it."really hani? that why he seem very comfortable talking to you during the dinner." the coordinator,hyoyoung said.her curiousity been asnwered."we knew each other since in middle school." she explained,rewind her old memories with lee jaehwan."did you guys...uhh..dating?" jungin hesitates to ask since he scared that she might feel awkward with the question.

instead hani was getting shy."we used too but he...now he in japan..you know what i mean." her heart still scarred due his leaving without saying a words but at least now,they meet again.no matter how much he hurt her,she still love him so much.before and now,her love towards him never changes.they nods in understand as they decide to not ask further or else things will make her feel awkward.but hyoyoung still curious about one thing."do you still love him?"

hani was taken back with her question and just plastered her warm smiled 

 

 

"i told you she was your ex and you dont believe me." ravi said as his eyes focused on the busy road.Ken was little shocked with his sudden words after a long silent between them."how do you know about that?" ken still freshly remember that he never say a words that hani was actually her ex girlfriend."i saw through her eyes and you two spoke very comfortablely." ravi scoffed."she ask my number phone and i thought maybe she can help me when i back to Seoul.i'm left my country so long and i forget the roads and the places" ken volume up the radio when it played his favourite song.

ravi made a face since he also korean.he moved to japan to continue his studies and end become his assistant but least he had a korean friend to talk with their tongue language."she an artist,remember? you think she will had spare times for you?" ravi remind him as ken just laughed."a model not too busy,i think." he was looking down at hani career.the fact,he dont know who is she at korea.Ravi quickly slapped his shoulder."yah,dont you know? she is korea fairy and the most wanted to dating by korea guys" he explained 

ken raised an eyebrow,still dont believe who is hani right now."how do you know about that?" 

"i read through korea news of course.i'm not type of person that forget where i came from.if she dont famous,how can she come here and be a model for this brand.don't you remember that you was her photographer?"

Ken just stay in quiet and have a deep thought.yeah,that right! the model ahn hani this morning is ahn heeyoun that he used to know before.it ahn heeyoun,jaehwan ah,how can you dont know anything about her? your bestfriend,your first love and your soul.he shook his head as he head slowly flashback those sweet memories with heeyoun.

"hani ah,what do you want be when you grow up?"

"i want be your wife of course!"

"yah! i'm serious!"

"i'm also serious"

 


 

sorry late update! thnk you for your comments,i really apprieciate~ it give me energy to gain new inspiration~ keep comment and i will update asap!