What would it have been like IF ~

What Would It Have Been Like?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What would it have been like IF ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Jiyong is in a No String attached relationship. For almost five years they are like that, Dara being masochist of Jiyong not having a feelings for her. For she is inlove with him even 'before' their special relationship. She accept everything that Jiyong can only give to her. For she always thought that at the end he will learn to love her but still in the end she only assumed and hurt. She did everything, everything for him to see that she's the one for him.

For almost five years of their special relationship, Dara always assumed that everything of her hard work will be gained, for why will Jiyong stay at her if he didn't have even a slight feelings to her, and that is enough reason to hold on more to him. She just accept and wait for him but everything crashed when Jiyong celebrate his bday in Japan, and photos of him and his ex girlfriend, Kiko Mizuhara scattered in the sns. People assumed that the two is in relationship and that makes her heart broke into million pieces, but still she hold on to her love for him and wait for his explanation. Even he doesn't need to explain, for their relationship is not real, a relationship that 'No Strings to Pull and No Strings to Bond Them'.

After the bday celebration, Jiyong stays in Japan for a week and not answering Dara's text and calls, he is with Kiko and that make Dara's heart more broken. She's crying every night, she misses him so much, she love him so much that she is having a hard time just thinking that Jiyong is not for him.

Until the selca of him and Kiko from Dispatch scattered in sns world, that make her slight faith broke and crashed down. The selca's prove that Jiyong will never learn to love her. That she'd just assuming the things that will never gonna happen. Jiyong and her will never be. And that make her decide to give up. Even it's hard for her, even it's painful for her. She needs to decide for she can't take the pain anymore. In almost 7 years loving him. This is the time she needs to surrender every thing. She needs to accept that Jiyong's heart will never be hers.

With tears in her eyes, she will end everything between her and Jiyong. She will let him be happy with the girl he really loves and wants.

I love you Jiyong ah.. Mianhe I'm giving up ... Be happy .... Saranghae ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Three Weeks ~

Dara is busy recording with PSY, for she will be one of the guest idol in his concert. She will have a ft song with PSY. ( * just let put Dara as PSY ft in his song for 'What would it have been like' in this fic ^^ * )

It's been three weeks since she and Jiyong end their special relationship, at first it's hard for she always crying everyday, every night but at the second week her cries lessen and slowly she is accepting the fact that everything change now. She is starting to think of what is right for her. Herself is her 'now number 1' priority. She made herself busy, she work and work until she is tired and just sleep at night and have no chance to think about him. The girls help her too. Although Bom and Chaerin is mad of what happen, she just persuade them not to be angry at Jiyong. And not blame him for what happen for she'd the fool one that accepted that kind of relationship, Bom just cry with her, Minzy doesn't want to leave her side and Chaerin the leader even she is fighting herself not to cry, she feels that she is hurting for her wifey too.

As for Jiyong, everything becomes clear at him when Dara end everything about them, on how he realize his feelings for her. On how his many questions answered at that Day, it's been three weeks that Dara is avoiding him, though he knows he hurt her so much, and he knows that he is stupid for not realizing sooner his feelings, but still giving up is not in his vocabulary.

As they both remember again the day She end everything about them, and the day He realize how much he love her ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong just arrived from Japan. He stays there for two weeks. Not minding and thinking of what will happen. The moment he step in his apartment, Dara is in the living room, standing at the middle, waiting for him.

Jiyong startled at her, surprise because she is there. A smile crept in his face the moment his eyes landed to his butterfly, at the two weeks that he is in Japan, the two weeks that he is far away from her, he think and think why he can't leave Dara, why in five years he still going back to her despite of their no string attached relationship, and why he is always jealous when her fanboys declaring how much they admire her in television or in sns. Or how he is so irked up when Youngbae and Seungri hugging or teasing her, or on how Seunghyun stared at her, and on how Daesung closed to her, every small things he notice, everything about her he notice, he can't stop hisself in missing her, despite of the girls that wants his attention, despite of his strings of flings, he still can't stop hisself not wanting her. In two weeks he only do is missing her, despite the fact that he is with his one of his flings, Kiko Mizuhara, he still can't stop hisself not thinking about Dara, his muse in everything he do, the inspiration in his songs.

Dara just stand in her feet and not let her eyes lay at the lad her heart wants. She is having a hard time not looking at him. She missed her so much that it hurts so much. The pain is killing her wounded heart. If she can't do this, she knows she will be the one who will be suffered, she needs to be strong to do this. Whispering some encouraging words in her mind. Dara determination to end everything rise again. With a loud beat in her heart, she raised her head and stared at him.

Jiyong smile fade away when he saw the cold stared Dara is giving to him. With a nervous tone. "D-Dara ah anyong. You're here." Oh stupid you. Nice approach kwon Jiyong! Nice! He cough and walk closer to her but before he reach to her, the latter stop him.

"Stop! Don't come near me Jiyong! J-just let me talk." Dara's cold tone give chill to his heart.

"B-baby-"

"Please Jiyong stop." She whispered. "J-just stop that. D-don't act like everything is okay between us. I'm tired of this."

Jiyong heart beat is so loud that he is having a hard time in breathing. "M-worago? A-ah m-mian but I don't understand."

Dara chuckled. "Of course you don't understand. You always don't understand. When is the time you understand everything? Nah, you always don't understand for you don't want to understand. You don't know and you always don't want to know. You only think about yourself. You don't know how much I'm having a hard time to hide what I truly feels about this." Dara's teary eyes.

Jiyong just frozen in his feet. Staring at her with fears in his eyes.

She continue. "I'm so tired Jiyong ah. I'm so tired of this. I'm so tired of hiding what I feel. I'm so tired of hurting. I'm so tired. Mianhe for lying at you. Maybe this is my fault, I lied to you. You told me not to fall in love with you but I lied Jiyong ah, I always lying when I said that I will not fall for you for the truth is I always been in love with you. I love you since the beginning, I always been in love with you even when we're not in this stupid relationship. I love you since trainee days, I love you since I don't know how long. All I know is I love you so much that it's so hurt for I can't say what I feel and I can't do anything. It's so hurt for accepting this relationship even I know in the end I am the onlyone who will hurt. It's so hurt for I always waiting for you, praying for the day that our relationship become real and you will learn to love me. I'm so pathetic in always waiting for you. So stupid that I let you hurt me." Dara wipe her tears that now flowing freely in her eyes. "it's so hurt for I'm so tired waiting for you. I've had enough of my delusions. I've had enough of waiting and assuming for the things that will never be happen. I just want to rest my heart. I just want to stop this pain. Mianhe for breaking the rules. Mianhe for lying. Mianhe for loving you.... Mianhe Jiyong ah."

Jiyong just froze and understand all what she said.

She loves me... O-oh God. Dara loves me. And he feels happy. Butterflies in his stomach. He don't know but he is so happy that he wants to throw a party in the whole South Korea and shout his joy.

But his happy thoughts snap when He remember the other words Dara said.

She's tired, she's sorry for loving me? Omooo. Aniyooooo! Baby girl don't say that! Saying you love me is the most beautiful melody I heard.

Then Dara wipe her tears again and fixed herself. "Lets end this Jiyong ah. I decided that we need to end this. I don't want this kind of relationship anymore. And I already give up everything before I go here. I just realize that you and me will never be. I'm sorry for lying, I'm so sorry. Don't worry about me. I will be strong. Nothing will be changed. We can still be f-friends. But give me enough time to move on and forget you neh." She smile at him while tears still in her eyes.

Friends? Hell no! I don't want to be your friend! Move on? Definitely Nooooooo! But before he can say something Dara run to the door leaving him in his trance.

Jiyong wake up in his thoughts and run at her. But Dara already ride the elevator, leaving him with tears in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback Ends

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that day Dara end everything about them, while Jiyong realize his feelings for her. His feelings that there since their special rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter