Baby!!!!

❤️Jetiyul Syndrome❤️

-Wednesday-


Yuri's POV


"Ahhhhh! I still can't believe the baby's almost about to arrive and we're not even half ready!" Blows a bit of dangling hair from her face. 
"Jessica's off picking up Ha-neul and Tiffany is taking a like 1 hour shower."
Groans.

~Ding Dong~

Open front door

"OMG Sica the baby so cute~! I just want to squeeze her checks!!"

"Yea yea she's cute and all but she's sometimes a bombshell." Replied Jessica while hurrying in and putting the baby down.
"Come help me carry a few thing out of my boot"

I go follow Sica to her car boot and carry out a few things into the house. By the time we were done unpacking and all Tiffany popped down the stair with her hair wrapped up holding her iPhone 6.

"OMG selfie time~!!!" Tiffany squeak loudly.
Tiffany went clicking away taking cute selfies with the baby.

Sica and I stare at her.

"Come on guys! Join us!" Tiffany insisted.

Us Yulsic giggle and join in the selfies, making silly and cute faces. Suddenly the baby start bawling her eyes out.

"Ha-nuel what wrong~" 

"You guys smell that?" Tiffany started while waving her hand in front of her face.

"Ohhhhhhh no! Poopy time! Bags not!" Jessica says quickly.

"Bag not!" Tiffany says a millisecond after Jessica.

"Ughhh! Guys~!" I groan while taking the baby to the bathroom while avoiding to touch any part under the belly button.
"Traitors!!" I yell

"Well sorry~" Jeti said in unison 

I place the baby down and slowly and carefully take the nappy off.

"Geeeeez~ Sica is right. She lays BOMBS."

After the mayhem ended it took me a whole bottle of sanitizer to make my hand smell poop free. Then the baby starts bawling its eyes out again.

"Arghhhhh! Someone help here!" I complained

"I'll do it since it all our duty to take care of the baby." Says Tiffany." I think baby Ha-nuel is hungry~ Aren't you sweetie~" Tiffany put baby down in a baby chair and goes to make some warm baby powder milk.

"This makes me wonder how in the world did I survive Hello Baby!"

 

Jessica's POV

"Maybe cause there was more than 3 people looking after 1 baby."

"True I guess." Was the simple reply

"Owwwww!!" Came a shout from the kitchen. "God damn you kettle!!"

Yulsic giggle. They both knew very well who the owner of the voice was.

"Tiff you alright?" I say after finally calm down

"Yea....." Tiffany replies in a angry tone.

Yuri pulls out her iPhone 6 out of her pocket check up on things on Instagram.

"Sica~ look at the pics of us and Ha-nuel Tiff posted on Instagram."Yuri chirped in glee.

"Wahhhhhh~ Cuteness overload!" I complimented 

"Ahh~ goochi goochi~" Yuri teased the baby while smiling.

The baby giggles while drooling.

'What the heck? Yuri was just here a second ago! Did she teleport or something?' I thought deeply

"Finally! It's done! I never thought making baby milk was this hard~ T.T"  Said the powder covered Tiffany. At this moment I snapped back into reality.

I glance over to Yuri and see her face, she trying to hold the laughter in to hard it looks like she's about cry and burst. I on the other hand managed a little laugh.

"Aigoo~ Stop laughing at me!" Defended Tiffany "It was really hard!"

"Sure it was" Yuri finally says between half held in laughs

"Just feed the baby already" I stated "it's going to starve to death because of you 2"

Tiffany made her way to the baby and gave the baby the bottle. The baby it quickly as if it's life depends on it (probably does).

"Awwwww~ how cute! But it looks like she's hungry again." 

"I think so too." Yuri Agreed while still playing with the giggling baby girl. 

"We all know who the head chef for baby milk is right know" Yuri gave of a wink to Tiffany.

Tiffany pouts but went to make another bottle either way.

"I'm bored~" 

"Then come play with the baby!" Yuri answered "I'm going to change her clothes! Wanna help?"

"She's not going to do one of her 'BOMBS' while we're in the process of playing dress ups with her right?" 

"I can't promise that but I can assure you she will look adorable in the outfits" Yuri finally said after a little thought.


-A long while later.....-


Tiffany's POV

"OMG someone help me get the baby to sleep or else none of us is going to get ANY sleep tonight" I hissed

"Arghhhhhh!!!!! Why~~~~ God save us! Please! " Pleaded Jessica " I beg you!"

"Hell has opened it doors to us!!" Yuri yelled

"Don't just stand there!do something about it! Sing a lullaby or something while dancing! Oh I dunno!" I whispered loudly in irritation.

" Lullabies and dances for babies to fall asleep...." Jessica mutters while searching it up on the internet. "Ahhhhh hah! It's says here the best way is to sing _____ And if u want do these dancing steps first _____ then _______ and then ______!"

"It sound so embarrassing for us adults though!" I whinged 

"If it get the baby to sleep I'm doing it!!!" Yuri said bravely 

In the end they all the steps together and the baby fell to a deep sleep. Jetiyul carried the baby to the cot and said goodnight. The day ended with then dreaming sweet dream while snuggled up in their warm, comfy bed.