Cloudy with a chance of Hell Sica

❤️Jetiyul Syndrome❤️

Hello reader's, I just want to say that I will be updating 1-2 times every week because I'm quite busy

 

All Jessica could think of right now is ranting at the manager. And it was what she did.

"I demand refund!!!!! You *points at waiter* gave me a salad WITH cucumbers when I specifically said not to!!!! I want refund or I'll sue you and your whole entire cafe!! And you better also fire that waiter!!!"

"Calm down m'am I'm sure it was just a silly mistake don't over react. I'm sure a little cucumber won't hurt much." Said the manger.

" ME over reacting?!? How dare you say that and a cucumber is the worst thing in the world!!! It's green and slimy inside.... When I think of it it makes me puke!!!! And if I do I'll puke it right in your god damn face!!!!"

"Guards" called the manager

The guards pulled the VERY angry Sica out of the cafe.

"Well this is going great." Tiffany said sarcastically "I bet this day can't get any better!"

It was all suppose to be a lovely evening for Jetiyul. They should be chatting, laughing and discussing on their plans inside the fancy cafe.  While also enjoying their 5 star meals and looking over the beautiful Han River.

"I cannot believe how they treat their customers these days" complained the REALLY pissed of Sica.

"Let's kill time by going to the mall! How does that sound guys?" Yuri started off.

"Yeah!!!!!!" The two other girls squealed as Jessica's mood completely changed.

'Well that fixed it!' Yuri thought. 

The two overly excited girls dashed of to the mall leaving Yuri behind.

'They left me T-T' Yuri thought bitterly. She glanced down at her iPhone. " 5:30 hey?" She muttered. "We'll meet up at 7!!!!!"

"Yesssss~" was the reply

Yuri slowly made her way to the gigantic mall. The Christmas light were shining beautifully over the jam packed mall.

Tiffany's POV:

Runs straight into my favorite shop Winter Hill. There was two girls fighting over a beautiful baby pink dress with a black ribbon around the waist and strapless.
*eyes shine* . I went between the fighting girls and the shop staff and snatched the dress off them and went to the register and smacked down  80,000 wons on the counter.

"The dress is mine!!!!" I yelled.

The two other girls backed off and went to find other dresses to buy.
The register lady stared at me mouth open. 

I did my eye smile and politely added "Can I buy this dress right now?"

"Umm oh yes of courses" she replied after she stopped jaws dropping "would you like it in a bag?"

"Yes" I announced. She gave me the bag with the dress in it and handed me the change.

I continued shopping around Winter Hill. The two other girls that wanted the dress stayed way away from me and all the staff of the shop were being nice to me because a was a usual customer and spent lots here.
After buying a silky leopard print  scarf I moved on to Bejewled.
It was another one of my favorite shops.

"Welcome" chirped the staff at the front.

"OMG Tiff?" Blurted a women"is that you?"

I whipped my head around. Standing in front of her was a loaded Jessica.

"I can't believe there's all these fabulous thing!" Cooed the now super happy Jessica. "Luckily I have this trolley if not I couldn't have all these things! :) All of these are precious~"

"Umm yeah..." Murmured the shocked Tiffany. "how much did u pay for all of that?!"

"Nah not a lot only about a million or so wons." Was the answer.

'Gosh that's a lot of money!' I thought in deep shock.  


Jessica's POV

"Ooooooo this definitely suits you Tiff" I complimented while holding the pink tourmaline necklace to Tiffany's neck.

"Really? Thanks :)! I think I'll buy it since you like it and it wonderful!" Cheered Tiffany. "And I think this purple alexandrite ring suits you!"

"It's beautiful!!!!!!" Jessica squealed as she placed it on her finger." I think I'm going to take this too!"

I linked arms with Tiff and chatted while shopping for more jewelry at Bejewled.

Lastly they came out with:

Paraiba ring (Jessica)

Pink tourmaline necklace (Tiffany)

3 silver bracelets with add able charms (for Jetiyul)

A gold bangle with pink rhinestones covering the top (Tiffany)

A cute little mushroom sculpted crystal (Tiffany)

Hanging diamond shaped diamond earrings (Jessica)

A Black Pearl necklace  (Yuri cause she's a black pearl!)

A silver necklace with a silver heart at the front (cause Sica hasn't given her sis a gift in a while)


Jeti exited Bejewled carrying all their new belongings.

"Well that was a good shop!"