+)Hospital Room(+

WTF just happened?!?

~FLASHBACK~

AUTHOR'S POV

The steady beeping of the monitor was the only sound that could be heard in the hospital room. Suhyun sat silently beside the bed of her very ill brother, Chanhyuk. She sat there fiddling with her fingers as she stared quietly at the seemingly lifeless form.

Her oppa has been in a coma for about a year now, and during that timespan, his heart has stopped nearly 8 times. This was just another day for Suhyun, silently waiting for the moment her brother would wake up and nag her like he always used to. Sometimes she wondered why she even bothered to visit everyday. Why she was always in a rush to see him, thinking that maybe, just maybe, he'd wake. But every day was the same, and she'd find herself missing his stupidity, their constant fights, his overprotectiveness and just most of all, him. She never realized how much she depended on him and how boring life would be without him. Her oppa. The only one she could truly trust in this world has suddenly left her. She felt lost and so incapable during his absence.

Her eyes were b with tears as the same old thoughts and questions intruded her mind once more.

'Why did you leave me? Where are you, you idiot? Don't! You can't just run away and leave me here! Come back...where are you?....I miss you...'

Suddenly, the monitor beeped rapidly signaling that his heart had, yet again, stopped beating. Nurses and doctors rushed into the room, expecting the unconscious boy to be violently shaking, but this time was different. As Suhyun hurried out of their way and into the corner of the room, she gasped at the sight.

Her brother still shook vigourously but this time, he was sitting up...his right hand hitting his chest rapidly and his left hand grasping tightly on the bed handle. His eyes we bulging out of his socket as he was gasping for air.

For the first time, in what seemed like ages, Chanhyuk finally showed that there was still hope for him after all.





OK SO YOU GUYS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO HATE ME!!!

 

I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG, AND IM SO SO SO SORRY!!! I WONT ASK YOU TO FORGIVE ME, BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS! 

this was just a really short teaser, im going to try to post two more chapters by tomorrow night so,,, YEAH!!

okiee guys! Biyo! @~@