I'm Not The Only One

I'm Not The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and me, we made a vow

For better or for worse

 

"You may kiss the bride" the Priest said and a loud cheering from guest and family.  The groom and the bride kissed sweetly because today, Yunho and Jaejoong got married. When they pull apart they smiled and tell I love you to each other. Three years they’re dating each other and today they promise to be together forever.

 

I can't believe you let me down

But the proof's in the way it hurts

For months I’ve had my doubts

 

Five years they’re married and those years feels like every day is their honeymoon. But these past few days, Yunho have a slight change. Like he forgot when he promised to have dinner together and now he always late when got home. And now when he takes a call from someone he will go far from Jaejoong like he don’t want Jaejoong to hear it 'Yunho is just busy that’s why he always forgot his promise, and the one who calls him is just his work colleague. Don’t think bad about him Jaejoong ah' I thought when I saw the back of his husband when he took a call from someone.

-

The next day Yunho woke up early while  Jaejoong is still sleeping beside him, he took a shower and when he put his clothes on, Jaejoong suddenly woke up "Why did you got up so early today Yunho ah?" Jaejoong asked who still half-awake rubbing his eyes. Yunho smiled and kiss his cheeks "I have meeting this morning boo, you don’t have to make me a breakfast I will eat at the office don’t worry" said Yunho with the last kiss on his forehead and say good bye. Yunho leave their room.

 

When afternoon comes Jaejoong go to market because today is Yunho Birthday. When he finish his groceries he gonna make a call to Yunho to tell him come home early so they can eat dinner together. But when he gonna take his cellphone he saw Yunho at the cafe in front of the market with a woman he doesn’t know. They’re talking and laughing like they already known each other for so long. But when Jaejoong made a call to Yunho he saw Yunho gonna pick up his call, the woman kiss his husband lips like they are a lovers.

 

Denying every tear

I wish this would be over now

But I know that I still need you here

 

Jaejoong was so shocked on what he saw.  He can’t control his tears and his phone is slipping from away his hand and fell on the road when he witness the scene he saw a while ago 'they right' Jaejoong thought when his friends has been telling him they saw Yunho with some woman. But he doesn’t believe them because he trusts his husband but now he doesn’t know what to think anymore.

 

You say I'm crazy

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter