Oneshot ^_^ Royal Roleplay~

Taeyeon Oneshot~ :)

 

Taeyeon’s  Belated Birthday Oneshot

She’s lonely this day. It’s because her best friend Wooyoung is not yet greeting her. Well, nobody is greeting her yet. She sighed as she continued to walk on the park. She sat at a bench when she found one, enjoying the cold breeze. When she spotted a stall selling waffles, She stood up and walked to the stall. She bought a waffle with ice cream and chocolate syrup. While she was eating, her phone rang. She checked it. It was Sandara. It was a message from her.

Taeyeonnie!~ Can you write a long long poem for me? I want it to be romantic~~ Just message it to me. I hope you will make one for me.. If you didn’t.. Well, I will cry. Please unnie. Make one for me.. I really need it..

-Your (Dongsaeng) Darara <3 J

She smiled after reading the message. Well, how can she say no if her dongsaeng is going to cry when she didn’t? She started making the poem and she sent it right away. It was afternoon when she finished.

(At Taeyeon’s House)

“I think she’s coming anytime~” Dara said as she finished hanging the birthday banner.

“Hmm.. I think so.. She sent the poem already right?” Wooyoung said while checking his clipboard.

Banner. Check.

Cake. Check.

Decorations. Check.

Gifts. Check.

Roses. Check.

Guests. Not yet here.

Wooyoung let out a sigh. “When will they come here?” He asked, unknowingly to everyone. 

“They will come soon” Dara said to avoid Wooyoung getting crazy. Then they heard a vehicle stop infront. “It must be them” Dara said while heading to the door to check if it was them. Well, it’s really them. They parked the vans infront of the gate and get out of the vans. It was them. No more no less.

They started to put their gifts on the long table. Wooyoung checked his clipboard again.

Banner. Check.

Cake. Check.

Decorations. Check.

Gifts. Check.

Roses. Check.

Guests. Check.

“Okay everyone, everything is set” Wooyoung said with a big smile showing in his face. Everyone smiled. Then they heard the gate was being opened. “It must be her!” Dara said. Some of them hid on Taeyeon’s room while some hid behind the door, sofas, anywhere they can hide. Then Dara flicked the lights off. Then Taeyeon heard someone scream. She thought it was Dara. She ran to the house and flicked the lights on. They all get out from where they are hiding and shouted “Happy Birthday Taeyeon!~”  while they popped the party poppers. Taeyeon was happy and shocked at the same time.

 

Then they started giving gifts to her. Then Wooyoung walked near her and showed her a beautiful bouquet of roses. “This is for you, Noona” Wooyoung said while looking down. Taeyeon smiled more and held the roses. “Thank you very much Wooyoung” She said with a big smile. “Noona, let me tell you something..” Wooyoung said nervously.

“Go on~” Taeyeon said as she put the roses in a vase with water.  “I…” Wooyoung can’t continue. He was nervous. “You what?” Taeyeon raised a brow. “Love you Noona” Wooyoung said, nervously. Everyone cheered. “Taeyeonnie~ accept it! You like hi-“ Dara was cutted by Sooyoung. “Shhh” Sooyoung said.  “I-I love you too Wooyoung” Taeyeon said, eyes wide open.  Everybody cheered but more louder this time.

 

“Taeyeonnie~” Dara called Taeyeon sweetly. Taeyeon turned around to look at her ‘Dongsaeng’. Yes. Dara call her unnie while Taeyeon call her Dongsaeng.

“unnie, because it’s your birthday…I wrote a special poem for you!~” Dara said sweetly.

“I think that’s the poem I wrote, am I right dararara?” Taeyeon said. Dara quickly shake her head.

“no~ I wrote it myself~” Dara said. “Let me hear it then~” Taeyeon said. Dara cleared and began to recite.

“A birthday comes just once a year, so make birthday time extra special for those you care about. The best birthday gifts focus exclusively on the birthday person. Make him or her the center of attention. Choose birthday gifts and birthday cards carefully. These birthday verses will enhance a birthday gift or birthday card. If you're also looking for a birthday gift, we have a link to a personalized gift boutique near the end of the page. A personalized gift makes an especially thoughtful birthday gift.” Dara ended with  a bow.

All of them clapped  while Soohyun cheered. “Cheesy~” Jiyoung said. The couple shaked their heads.

Taeyeon laughed because of the cuteness of the couple then she felt something was placed on her neck.  When she checked her neck, a beautiful necklace was there. She turned around and saw Wooyoung smiling. She gently hugged Wooyoung as he hugged her back.

Then all of them had a wonderful night.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: 793

I was going to type 1000 words but I'm out of idea~ 

Sorry Taeyeonnie~ :)

Hope you like it!!~ :DD

Belated Happy Birthday!!!~