CHAPTER ONE.

You were just a dream that I once knew

Meeyon's POV 

I let out a sigh as I look out from the balcony. Outside, there are people walking hand in hand some are walking alone and for some are with friends or with their childrens. At night, Seoul is very pretty. Shiny buildings and street. Calming sounds except for the car's sound. The crickets are singing a lalliby again. Well, like everynight. "I wish I could have an exciting life like those people." I mumbled and took a sip of my water and placed it in the counter at my kitchen and went to my room.

I looked at the distance for some time and suddenly, a hole appeared on my wall. "What the !!" I mumbled as I walk near the hole and poked my hand in it. It was a big hole and a dark one too. "What is in here ?" I thought and went to the livingroom where you could find flashlights. "for emergency." I mumbled and shoved my feet inside the hole first then I felt some stairs. "Oh !! Theres a stairs !!" I said and completely went inside the hole. I started walking down the stairs, trying to switch the flashlight on but it doesn't open. "Aish !! No bateries !! Stupid flashlight !!" I said and continued walking down but then I felt a dead end.

"Wha !!" I thought as I was about to fall. I turned around and was about to walk back up but the ground suddenly shaked and the stairs collapsed. "WHAA !!! HELP ME ANYONE !!" I shouted as I continuesly fall down deeper without anything to see but complete darkness. I looked down me and saw a light. "Yes !! I'm saved !!" I exclaimed. As I fall down deeper and almost at the exit the speed kept on being faster. "AHHHH !!" I shouted *THUD !!!* I landed down first. "Ouch !!" I exclaimed as I tried to stand up but ended up fainting. "Miss Park !!" An unfamiliar voice said as I felt someone carry me and I completely dozed off.

I don't know how much time had passed. I woke up and noticed that I was in an unfamiliar room. I sat on the bed and looked around. "Where am I ?"I asked myself and the door opened.

"Miss Park, You're awake." A handsome boy said. "Yeah. Uhm. May I ask, Who are you and where am I ?" I asked with a frown. "Miss Park, are you traveling incognito again ?" The boy asked. "No. Actually I was just watching the outside world inside my room and I saw a hole and I went inside then I was lead in this place !!" I tried to ask but he just laughed. "Come on miss Meeyon. Your soon to be fiance and mother and father-in-law are waiting for your return." he said and was about to walk away. "Uhm. Wait !! May I at least ask you. What is your name ?" I asked and he laughed. "Yeah right !! Well anyways. I'm Jongdae but you could call me Chen. You know, you should stop playing." Chen said and walked out of the room.

"Married to someone ?" I thought and got dressed anyways. 

I went down and saw 3 men and 1 woman. "Goodmorning ?" I said uncomfortable with the situation. "Bwa hahahaha !! She isn't sure of what she's saying !!" A boy said and I frowned. "Sehun !! Stop that !!" The woman said. "Would you mind sitting, Meeyon ?" The man asked. "Uhm yes." I said and took a sit beside a boy who has a sharp looks. He is handsome and looks like a model. Well the boy, Sehun is also handsome and like a model but this one is different.

"Excuse me ? May I ask. Where am I and who are you guys ?" I tried to ask and the same answer. They all laughed. "I am serious. Please answer me." I said with a frown. "Please don't tell us you're in incognito." Sehun said. "No !! I'm serious !!" I said and stood up. I ran out of the mansion and found a garden. I took a sit at the bench and staired at the beautiful pink flower.

"Are you okay, Meeyon ?" A voice said. "NO !! AND I WANT TO GO HOME !!" I said. "Meeyon. This is your house." The boy from before said. "No !! I belong to Seoul, South Korea !!" I said and he frowned. "Where ever that is...I know you still can't accept me and we are just the same. When you ran away that night, I admit I was sad to lose you but I also don't want to get married to you." He said. "You know, the last thing I knew was I was inside my room, staring at the beautiful night life in Korean then I saw this black hole and I was so curious that I went inside.. and...and" *Sniff* *sniff* Tears fall down my eyes at the thought of not going home.

"Shhh. Its okay." He said. "Do you believe me ?" I asked. "Of course not !! Well. Who would believe such an aliby." he said and I frowned at his words. "Argh !!" I said and stood up and walked near the fountain.

*Would I still be able to go back home ?* I thought.

orangedivider_zps14ee8e31.gif

Hello !! First update !! OMG !! I hope you like it and please comment, subscribe, and vote !! 

 

copyright © 2015, All rights reserved