Star King~

That Kiss, First Kiss

Sun-Hee's P.O.V

I hopped on my computer after getting changed. I looked at my email. There was emails from Min-Kyung ( remember him? ) and the director. I deleted the Min-Kyung and read the director one. It read:

Miss Shin,

Instead of wearing a wig we will dye your hair blonde. Also, tomorrow you will be going to Star King with the U-KISS' boys, so pleae tell them. Before the show we will be dying your hair. Around 7:30 am.

                                                                                                                                                        Director Kim

YEAH I GET TO DYE MY HAIR ! CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW !

~The Next Day~

I woke up near 6 am and got dressed. I wore a pink stapless ruffle top with dark skinny jeans and I had silver high heels.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-strapless-ruffle-top-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1023653142 ]
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/lunaris-denim-skinny-blue-27/info.html/pid.1005088733 ]

I left quietly and went into the van. I got to the hair salon and the director was waiting there for me. I sat down in the chair and the director talked to the lady who was doing my hair. 

"Close your eyes Sun-Hee." The director said.

I closed my eyes and I wen to sleep.

~Hours Later~

"Open your eyes."  A voiced screamed.

I instantly woke-up and looked in the mirror in front of me. WOAH !!!!! My hair was a blond like Uatu's was in the anime and my hair was straightened. They even added extensions that went up to my . I hugged the director and I bowed to him.

"Your welcome, Now go to the studio the show is about to start." The director said.

I forgot about Star King. I ran outside to the van and it drove off. I didn't notice but the U-KISS boys were behind me. They were staring at my hair. 

~At Star King Studio~

"That was a long time." Kiseop said with a sigh.

We all sat in our chairs. All of SNSD was there and Miss A.

"Hey Jia." I said.

"Sun-Hee!" Jia screamed.

We became friends at the party and the film making thing. We sat beside each other talking. Later Sunny and Taeyeon sat beside us. The show was about to start. It was the world-wide episode so I was even more excited. While getting ready Jia asked me, "This your first show?" 

I nodded to her and the show started. They were talking about the idols here today and other things when the MC said my name.

"We have a new actress with our idols today, Shin Sun-Hee." I frozen and then I waved with a smile on my face.

"I heard you can sing very well." The MC said.

"Yeah I can and I can do the dance to any girl group song." I smiled happily.

"Then please show us." The Mc said.

What have I got into. Jia pushed into the front of the stage. It was true but I was scared. The song by Miss A, Good Girl Bad Girl came on. The dance moves and lyrics just came out and at the end everyone clapped for me. When I got back to my seats Jia high-fived me.

There was so many performances and finally the last one had arrived.

"The last performance of the day, X5!" The MC screamed.

Why, does the group seem familiar !? They guys wore mask and black hoodies so you couldn't see their faces.

They all came out and sang U-KISS' song Binguel Binguel after the sand SHINee's song Replay and gave roses to the audience and everyone idol. When the person came up to me and gave me a rose. His eyes widen.

"SUN-HEE !?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is this mysterious person?

Sorry I haven't updated a lot like before it just that I had a promtion test for tae kwon do and projects so not a lot of spare time.