Love Food and War

That Kiss, First Kiss

Sun-Hee's P.O.V

It was already 6:30 pm so, I decided to cook. I opened the fridge and there was no food ! I saw that everybody was busy so I put on my shoes and was about to leave when Dongho shouted,

"Noona where are you going? 

"Going to buy food." I answered.

"Let me come with Noona?! " Dongho asked excitedly.

"Well let's invite one more person." I said back.

"Eli would happily go with you." Soohyun said while having his arm around Eli, in the background Dongho said, "Eli will hog Noona from me! "

"You can't tell me what to do!" Eli shouted to Soohyun.

As Eli turned around Soohyun did cute expressions. Did he want to use my ageyo!? Well I did need one more person. I walked up to Eli and grabbed his hand with the cutest voice I had, I asked him to go with me. He blushed a nodded yes.

~Outside Dorm~

Dongho's P.O.V

"Let's get chicken Noona!" I said while grabbing her hand.

"Okay, Eli what do you want?" Sun-Hee said letting go of my hand.

I glared at Eli, I wanted Sun-Hee for myself. I can see that Eli saw me glare at him and to make me jealous he took Sun-Hee and piggy backed her.

"EHH !!!! Eli what are you doing !" Sun-Hee screamed

Note she doesn't like piggy-backs. Oh they found a store with CHICKEN !

~Back at the dorm~

Kiseop's P.O.V

"Back !" I hear Dongho's voice.

I rushed to the door for the food and I see Dongho pulling Sun-Hee's hand to the living room and sat her down to the couch. I guess someone else likes Sun-Hee. =_=

"Alexander, Kiseop-Oppa play a video game with me!" Sun-Hee shouted.

I look at Alexander and run to the living room. They already set-up 4 controllers, WOAH Sun-Hee's playing a fighting a game! Never thought she was that kind of girl.

Few minutes later...

She beat me.....well she beat all of us.Of course Dongho was pouting and Sun-Hee was cheering.

"Dinner is ready!" Kevin voiced boomed through the living room.

I looked at Eli and Dongho and I decided to play a little trick. 

"Come on." I said while grabbing Sun-Hee's hand.

I pulled her to the table and sat her right beside me. Eli and Dongho glared each other for the other stop next to Sun-Hee but they were too late. Kevin had taken the spot so Eli sat beside me and Dongho sat beside Kevin.

=====================================================

What will the conversation at dinner be like?

Yeah ! I can do P.O.V's now !

I'll try to more P.O.V's !