Chapter 3

Long Time No See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

After the performances everybody started to pack up. "Mark can you pack my shoes in your bag please? I don't have any more room in mine!" I said as I crammed all my stuff into a medium sized dufflebag. Mark came over and kissed my cheek "no problem" he said. I thanked him and proceeded to cram what seemed like the whole entire dressing room into my bag. 

"I'll be back" I screamed and ran down to IKON's room, Jinhwan had forgotten his jewelry in our dressing room when him and JB were messing around with each other. "Knock knock" I said as I knocked on the door. "WHOOOO DARE ENTERS?!?!" A voice boomed. "Open the door you idiot" I said and forcefully opened the door to reveal an idiot Junhoe who was rubbing his now red forehead. "Jinhwan! You forgetting something???" I said and swung the chains left and right on my fingers. "OMG GUYS I FOUND THEM!" He screamed apparently his stylist was at the verge of killing him which I don't blame her they cost a lot of money. "See?! I told you that you probably left it in their room!" B.I. scolded him. "I'm your hyung!" Jinhwan yelled "I'm your leader!" B.I. screamed back. Childish. "Well I will get going again" I said and turned around fast. A little too fast. I hit a hard chest and looked up at the boy who broke my heart. 

Bobby

"my bad" he said and walked around me moving to sit next to Chanwoo. Awkward. I left as quick as I could so that I could escape the tension. But why is my heart racing?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter