Final.

Long Time No See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a few years ago when Sunwoo left the city, he missed a lot of things, his friends, his house and most especially his first love. He had always admired that girl, she was pretty, talented, smart and nice. She was one of the truest people he had ever met. She was too honest, too honest that sometimes it could hurt. He missed everything about her. She had always liked him. They even got together but when they realized that their became a boundary, they decided to break it off. Sunwoo had to leave the city to study in Seoul, to study in his dream school. He never felt this nervous when travelling but he’s going back to his hometown and he wished that she was still single, that she is still waiting for him.

He got off his father’s car and stared at their house. How he missed this place but immediately his eyes diverted to the house on the right, wishing that she would go out.

“She still has her school,” Yoonji, Sunwoo’s sister appeared out of nowhere.

“I’m not looking for her,”

“Admit it oppa. You miss her,” Yoonji poked her brother’s side.

“I don’t,” Sunwoo said.

“Don’t lie, I know you,” Yoonji grinned cheekily. She pulled out one of Sunwoo’s bags before running inside the house and he followed.

The house didn’t change one bit and he was happy for it. It was like he didn’t miss anything.  He went to his room and unpacked his luggage and immediately fell asleep. It was past six when he woke up by a knock on the door, it was Yoonji.

“Oppa, we’re going to eat. Fix yourself if you don’t want to be embarrassed,” She didn’t even let her brother in and closed the door. Sunwoo changed to a white v-neck shirt and went downstairs. While on his way, he heard a familiar laughter and he doesn’t want to assume. He slowly went down the stairs, still trying to absorb what was going on. When he successfully dragged his feet all the way to the kitchen, he saw the person he missed the most, Kim Yoojung. She just smiled at him.

“Sunwoo, come here. The food is getting cold,” His mother called but Sunwoo just stared at her.

“Oppa, stop staring at Yoojung. She’s gonna melt, she still have to go to school tomorrow,” Yoonji teased. Yoojung just chuckled and tried to hide her blushing cheeks. Her chuckle was like music to his ears.

Sunwoo finally went to his seat across Yoojung. She just smiled at him, not saying a single word. She misses him but she wanted to know if he also misses her. It was awkward to see him once again after a few years, yet she was happy but still she couldn’t hide the fact that they broke up because of their . Yoojung and his family continued eating without saying a word especially the former lovers.

“I’m going to clean the dishes,” Yoojung volunteered.

“No, I’m going to do it,” Yoonji butted in.

“But, it’s not like I don’t do this when I’m here,” Yoojung replied.

“No, you’re not gonna clean the dishes but you’re going to talk to my dear brother,” Yoonji pushed Yoojung. Talking to him wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter