First Date

First Date

Title:

First Date

Author:

MHF Project

Cast: Baek Yerin [15 &] & Mark Mr. [GOT7] // Genre: Romance, Fluff // Length: Ficlet (<1000 word) // Rating: PG-13

Recommanded Song: Akdong Musician - I Love You

Summary:

Mark invites Yerin go alone for the first time.

Maybe, it could be said "Their First Date"


 

Damn!

Yerin kept cursing inwardly.In the first time, Mark invited her to go to the movies together, she could not take the nickname given by Jackson and Jimin, miss late.

 

Today, Yerin deliberately chose a white knee-length dress and wearing high heels for the first time. She wants to look beautiful that day. Her high heels collide with the rigors of the road leading to the gate of the theater area. As she ran while he reached into his bag and she get feel vibration from her smartphone is  but she ignored it and take out her lipstick and then stopped in front of the glass of theater's door  then intend to touch up her makeup.
 

"You do not have to do it!  We're late! "

Someting grumbled at her and he was Mark. he did not look like the usual. He wore black and closes almost the entire face. Mmaybe people do not recognize it but Yerin know that was Mark. Four years was enough to known him.

 

"You want to see movie or going to the party?" Mark began grumbled.

 

"But you're a celebrity if you go with someone who looked so mess,  it will make bad news about you," replied Yerin

 

"Anyway, we have to go entered in when the dark so that you are not recognized your fans." Added Yerin

 

"Correct !, and this is not dark anymore but will be so shine because the film will be finished in thirty minutes more."

 

Yerin smiled. "Yes.". She followed Mark's step who walk first. Seeing the man's back feels she find peace in itself. Friend and ideal man of her is like to have magnet which can make her interested to him. In the past,

Yerin was the one who always disturb every step of Mark and made him curse her but she no matter, She kept trying to stick him like nails and fingers. However, since debuting as a singer and became the idol of many people, Yerin difficult to see him and now things turn around, when Yerin decided to keep her distance, Mark who always wanted to meet her and bother her.

 

"Hurry." Said Mark and turned to look toward Yerin.

 

"Yes! MARK TUAN! "Yelled yerin with voice choked and her forgotten a fact about the man whom he called it was four years older than him.

 

"It's very dark! I can not see the road, can not ... "

 

Yerin not had time to finish the sentence, Mark get Yerin's wrist. Yerin difficulty breathing and her heartbeat starts be faster. This is the first time, Mark hold her hand. Because usually Yerin are always trying to hold his hand and it was of course rejected by Mark.

 

Perhaps this scene can be the most romantic scene for the first time but, as usual follies -more towards ignorance brings fortune - Yerin make something fool. Yerin body cannot balance between her heels and Mark's step when they climbed the stairs to find their seats. Her body almost upside down backwards while heels caught at the stairs gap. Yerin pull with strong power Mark's hand while she make a small squeal. Mark who feel the pull of the hand Yerin though he did not hear her squeal,  reflexes stopped and turned around to hold the her body.

At that time, there was a law in physics where the force is directly proportional to the effort. Force of Yerin's heels is directly proportional to the hands of Mark who tried to restrain her. And something happened. Yerin landed right in the Mark's chest, she could feel his chest and her arms around Mark's waist.

"Oh my god," she moaned, releasing his arms on Mark's waist.

Mark reflex pull back Yerin. This time not in the wrist but her waist. "You hurt? What I pull you're wrist too hard? "

 

"Er..." said Yerin wonder, Mark back holding her hand.

They walked back toward their seats. This time,  Mark slowed his step,  try to equate with Yerin step who's still not stable because her heels. Yerin sit on his chair while she try to calm her heartbeat. She turned towards Mark, although the situation was dark but the light from the film landed on the face Mark and make her can see his face surely. He was different from the usual. He was more concerned about her and really handsome.

 

"The focus at the film, not me. I'm not the actors. "Mark realized that Yerin notice.

 

"I do not see you." Reply Yerin clumsy

 

Yerin did not see Mark but she pays attention to every curve of Mark's face. Suddenly without warning, Mark turned towards Yerin. Yerin could feel now their faces close to even very close and Mark whispered to her,

 

"Next time do not have to wear makeup, high heels and dress like that,"

 

"Be youre self. Youre youre beautiful in the way and i like you if you're in the way. "

 

The sentence "i like you" make Yerin out of control. Her Heartbeat re-starting the rhythm to be faster. If the lamp is this studio turn on, maybe Mark can see how red Yerin's cheeks now.

 

"W-what ,?"

 

"I like ..."

 

Hic ..,

 

"You,"

 

Hic

 

"Baek Yerin.. YOU," Mark rubbed his forehead

 

"I told you to focus, not for hiccup ." He added.

 

Hic ..

 

"It because-"

 

"You."

 

Hic ...

 

"Hey, Help Me!"

 

Hic ... hic ...

 

"I can not stop this-"

 

Hic ... hic ...

 

Mark looked towards Yerin, Yerin glance can see him smile at Yerin hiccup, "I do not know how...," he said and covering Yerin's mouth with his hand.

 

"I can not-

 

Hic ... hic ..

 

"Breathe-Mark." Yerin tried to pull the hands of Mark.

 

"At least this way, make sound of your hiccups not disturb other audience." Mark whispered and did not keep his hands off the mouth Yerin.
Maybe that time, Mark can make little bit lower hiccup sound. But in that time too, He not realize her heartbeat more louder than hiccups. Mark turned, looked towards to Yerin and her hiccups stopped. He lowered his hands and then see the palm of his hand, there is a red stamp from Yerin's lipstick.
"Er, Good job Yerin," muttered Mark with exasperation. "You leave mark of lipstick in my hand." But his mouth was smiling a little.

= END =

 

Sorry, if my english is bad.

If youre an Indonesian, you can read it in bahasa on my web

 

DON'T BE SILENT READER! 

I NEED YOURE TO SPEAK UP ABOUT MY STORY

THANK YOU :D