Chapter 1: Before meeting You.

Falling for You

A blonde girl with glasses adorned on her face was running quickly through her neighborhood's streets. Trying her best to make it to school, not wanting to be late....again. Honestly, it wasn't her fault she always woke up late. It was... It was her laptops fault for always making her stay up late to binge watch animations! If it were to be like that, she might as well blame her friend for getting her into animations in the first place....

Moving on, the girl was going at an acceptable pace that got her to the front of her school. Just 5 minutes before the bell rings. Seeing that, she mentally cheered herself and proceeded to pat at her clothes, cleaning out any wrinkles. She pushed her glasses up a bit and then walked into the school building, making her way to where she was suppose to meet up with someone. That someone being her girlfriend.

"Yah.... Kim Hyoyeon..."A tone of disappointment was heard when she made it to the said place. Said person, Kim Hyoyeon, was our main protaganist for this story. She looked straight ahead to see her girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang. The girl standing there, arms crossed and a pout on her face. "You were almost late.... again. We were suppose to meet up early....I wanted to do something with you..."She states, walking up to the blonde and taking hold of her hand gently. A blush upon her cheeks. "Pabo...."

"Miahne, Fany..."Hyoyeon blushed too, seeing Tiffany's face like that caused that sort of reaction. "My alarm didn't wake me up..."She scracted at the back of her neck nervously.

"It's okay.... Next time try to come earlier though. We get more alone time in the mornings since the others are either busy or lazier than you."Tiffany smiled, leading Hyo to their first class since they had the same classes together that year with a few of their friends. Last year, Hyo always dropped Tiffany off to her classes. Making her late to her own classes. This year was different, no one was to be late now. Unless one of them sleeps in, rarely Tiiffany sleeps in so let's worry about the blonde idiot.

Hyoyeon was happy to have someone like Tiffany in her life. Her life seemed at ease whenever she was around the other girl. Making her a very happy person. She obediently follows Tiffany to their next class, when walking in laughter was heard after.

"Haha, look at that. A dog following it's master~" A voice states in a teasing tone. "Good doggie~ Bark~"It continued, more laughter was heard. This caused Hyoyeon to tense up a bit, her grip on Tiffany's hand becoming loose. That making Tiffany stop and turn to look at Hyo.

She placed her hands on Hyoyeon's shoulders softly and pulled her close, "Hyo... Don't listen to them, You're not my dog, okay? You're my girlfriend..."Tiffany then placed a soft kiss on the nerdy girl's cheek. "They're just jealous idiots."She smiled.

Hyoyeon giggles, "Jealous of what, Fany-ah?"

"Do you not see me?"Tiffany teases playfully. "Not only that, you're hot too! "

"I'm a nerd, that's not hot."Hyoyeon admits, chuckling at first from what Tiffany said before that.

"Hyo, do you not know my preferences already?"Tiffany pulled Hyo in for a tight hug and blows a bit on her ear. " Nerdy is hot in my view~"She giggled at the reaction she got from her blonde girlfriend. Right on time, the bell rang after that. "Let's get in our seats now."Fany says, pulling Hyoyeon along to where they sat. Luckily for them, they sat right next to each other. Along with their group of friends (except their maknaes of course.)

This position of sitting actually made Hyoyeon feel safe from harm and bullies, although she wanted to be the ones making her friends and girlfriend feel safe. She went a long with the way things were going now though.

Hyoyeon took her seat by the window, not really in the back of the classroom but a bit close to it. By her side was Tiffany of course. The person who sat in front of her was Kwon Yuri, the one in the back was Choi Sooyoung. In front of Tiffany was Kim Taeyeon and behind her was Sunny. It was indeed a protective barrier around Hyoyeon, unfortunatly though...Today, the other girl's were a bit late. Except for Yul, she was early that day. Wanting to practice dancing at the dance studio in the school. Yuri of course had a reason for working so hard on her dancing skills....

She wanted to impress 'her' Dancing Godess, Hyoyeon. She kept that a secret from the others though, not wanting them to know that about her. So... her excuse is that she just wants to beat Hyoyeon one day. It was surprsing honestly.. when they all saw Hyoyeon dance so powerfully like that. Who knew someone like her could do that? Choi Sooyoung did of course. On time, the said girl walks in with the others two. Making their way quickly to their seats before the teacher could come in to start the lesson.

"Finally you three come."Yuri chuckled at the three girls. Causing them to glare.

"Oh shush up, Yul..."Taeyeon sighed. "We were with Yoona and Seohyun in the library, kind of got side-tracked when Sooyoung accidentally knocked some books down..."

"Some? It seemed like a whole book-shelf.."Sunny pointed out as the teacher comes in, causing the class to become silent.

While the teacher began the lesson, Hyoyeon stares out the window... in a bit of a daze. She began wondering about random things, like the future. Thinking about marriage between her and Tiffany... She was very serious about the girl. Hyo drooled at the thought of Tiffany in a white wedding dress...White....white...hmmm...

'Ah! White undergarments~'Hyo blushed at the thought of her girlfriend in such innocent clothing.

"Kim Hyoyeon, please control yourself. There's a  bit of drool leaving your lips."The teacher pointed out with a chuckle. "Teens these days, always thinking ertedly."

"E-Eh!?"Hyoyeon was surprised. "I-I didn't-.. S-Seonsaengnim- I-I-"

"No excuses."The teacher stops her, "I was at your age too y'know? Drooling about the thoughts of my girlfriend and food."He said those words so easily. "Now back to the lesson! Unless Ms.Kim has anything else she wants to add?"He looked to the girl who was blushing brightly.

Hyoyeon shook her head quickly and hid her face in embarrassment when the teacher went back to the lessons. Tiffany looked to the blonde girl and giggled, understanding a bit after what the teacher said.

The four around them didn't laugh like the others who were currently laughing at Hyoyeon being humiliated like that. They didn't giggle at the thought of Hyoyeon thinking ertedly of Tiffany, like the said person just did. No.... Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon, and Yuri all had envious eyes and serious looks while paying more attention to the teacher, not wanting to think about what had just happened.

The five girl's around Hyoyeon never stopped to think if she was actually thinking of Tiffany that way (even if it was true), they just assumed she was thinking that way because of how the teacher described himself being the same and how Hyoyeon reacted. And so... the day continues on like that.

__==Falling for You==__

 

Time moved by so quickly, it was already after school. Hyoyeon and her group of friends go to  the front of the school to meet up with their two maknaes, Seohyun and Yoona.

"Unnie."Seohyun called out to Hyoyeon, waving her hand gently. "How were the rest of your classes?"She asked polietly, like always. The two maknaes found out about that morning during lunch that day and felt a bit sad that their favorite unnie was humilated like that. Humiliated in a way the person humiliating didn't even realize they were humiliating someone.

"They were better than this morning..."Hyoyeon pouted, crossing her arms. Tiffany pinched her cheek softly and then gave it a small kiss.

"Kim-Choding, calm down."Tiffany giggles. "It was sweet to find out you were thinking about me in a wedding dress."She smiled brightly. Yes, Hyoyeon told her what she was thinking about... leaving a bit of it out as you can see.

The other girls around them mentally gag to themselves, wanting to leave already. Not wanting to hear about this, to their surpsie... they all noticed the same expressions on each others faces.... Jealousy and Lust.

"Uhmmm..."Taeyeon spoke up, causing the love birds to look at her. "Fany-ah, while you and Hyoyeon have more alone time. The rest of us are gonna go somewhere."The short girl smiles, a bit fake. They seriously need to discuss about what they just realized. Before the two could say anything, the six quickly leave and run off to who knows where.

"Ah..."Hyoyeon watched them leave, holding Tiffany's hand. "I'll take you home..?"she suggested with a small smile.

"I'd like that~"Tiffany smiled back and pulled Hyo closer so she could cling to her arm. Tiffany's average sized  keeping Hyo's arm warm between them. "You're really a sweet person, y'know that?"Fany complimented. "That's what I love about you~"

"T-Thanks... I-I try."Hyo chuckled a bit nervous when Tiff clung to her like that. Before, she wouldn't mind at all, but now that she's past 'that stage'.... her thoughts and hormones tend to get out of hand. The walk begins, Hyo leading the way to the Hwang resident. A bit scared... She was very scared of Tiffany's dad. They all knew that, even the said man knew. All the reason why he was so tough on her, wanting the blonde to stand up to him like he wanted her to do from the day they learned the two were dating. Luckily for Hyoyeon though, Tiffany's parents were still at work and her siblings were at a friend's house apparently.

When they made it there, Tiffany told Hyoyeon about how she was gonna be alone in the house for a while. "H-Hyo..."Tiffany spoke up, standing at the door of her house. Still holding onto Hyoyeon's hand. "W-Would you....maybe keep me company till my siblings come back...?"She asked shyly and a bit embarrassed.

"A-Ah sure..."Hyo nods nervously, being pulled into the house by Tiffany. This wasn't the first time she's been to that house, nope. It was acutally the first time they were alone in the building. The two teens decide to stay in the living room. Sitting on the couch silently, not even turning the TV to keep them busy. Nope, they just sat there, close to each other.

A few more minutes pass by and it was still the same until Hyoyeon spoke up. "S-So uh... W-When are you're siblings coming back?"

"In half an h-hour..."Tiffany replied with the same amount of nervousness. She blushed when they made eye contact and quickly averted her eyes to stare at her lap. "U-Uhmm..."She fiddled with her fingers. "H-Hyo..."

"Y-Yes?"Hyoyeon replied, turning quickly to face her girlfriend only to be kissed softly on the lips. "Mnn??"Surprise fills the expression on the dancer's face. Tiffany moved back and stared her in the eyes.

"For the rest of the time... c-could we try uhmm... k-kissing?"Tiffany asked shyly. Hyo couldn't help but agree, once again, the same amount of shynesss Tiffany was emiiting rubbed off onto her. Don't get them wrong, they kiss all the time. But the kiss Tiffany was talking about was a different type of kiss.... the making out type.

The two lean into each other, getting into the moment as their eyes shut slowly. Lips inching closer...

Hopefully no one ruins the moment, hopefully...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Welp, I'm stopping this chapter here. Next chapter, Jessica comes into the life of our protaganist and things get crazy. I own nothing, and sorry If my korean uses are wrong, I'm not really... Yea...Lol

Bye-nii for now~