Handsome

Jung Sisters Drive Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

(A/N: she's cute, isn't she? :D)

I woke up around 7 AM, but since lessons start at 8:30 only, I guess I'm on time. I went downstairs to eat something, only to notice my dear sister already was in the kitchen. I stepped in without saying a word, and a good thing she didn't bring herself either to talk to me. 

 

“You don't say hello to me ?” She said in a very cold tone.

 

Okay, here we go for another fight.

 

“Why ? Should I ?”

“It's the least you can do, I think.”

“I don't want to, and it's the same for you.”

“Okay then, nevermind, it's all great!”

 

She stood up and smacked the table. I snorted on my spot in hope she will leave me alone for today.

 

“Oh, by the way, there's no pastries left.” 

“What the hell Jessica ?! I didn't even get one !”

 

She left the room, laughing. Wow, how mature from her. I grabbed cookies and headed straight to my room. Fortunately, I showered yesterday, I won't have to wait that snobby snob during her tropical stay in the bathroom. 15 minutes later, I left to go to the door, and my father is here, eating something before going to work.

 

“Krystal ! I feel like that will be a mess if I ask you this, but if I had to choose... who would go to school with your mother's car today ? You, or Jessica ?”

“Me ! Please ! Jessica doesn't even take care of it. Last time, she was driving way too fast, even Vin Diesel would have choked on his food. If mom wants to see her car again, there is no way she should lend her. Please, school is too far. I'll go faster with the car. Plus, I'm careful ! Remember, I cleaned it entirely last time before giving it back to you. Please !” I begged him.

“Yeah, this is true, but as you said, school is too far. How will Jessica go there ?”

“There's a bus stop not far.”

“Well, you girls could go at school together with the car.”

“NO WAY ! Don't make me, for God's sake !”

 

He started to think, sure quite annoyed with how a simple situation like this turns to a huge mess because of us.

 

“Well, your sister is not ready yet, but I can go with you if you want. That way, you both could go there by car.”

“Okay...”

“Great.”

 

He nodded and grabbed his briefcase so we can leave. Some minutes later, after he had been driving for a good twenty minutes, we stopped at a bakery. My father faced me, swinging his arm around the headrest of my seat.

 

“Jessica have been eating pastries all morning long, I know. She has the car, but, you can take whatever you want in the bakery.”

“OH YES ! Thank you !”

 

He smiled. This is the best place all around the city, I think. Everything is so good, I could eat all my life there. Going out the car, as my eyes led on the exit door of the said building, I noticed Alex on her way to leave the parking lot, her phone in one hand, coffee in the other. AYE. As a reflex, I tried to hide as fast as possible behind my dad's car. My heart beat faster at the view. What is she even doing here now ? The same as you, my brain yelled at me. My father stared at me as if I was crazy.

 

“Krystal ? Are you okay ?”

“Yes... everything's fine !”

 

She didn't see me. Oh god. I'm nervous. I stood up and looked around one last time. I sighed in relief when I realized she wasn't here anymore. We went inside the building. I'm hungry just by seeing all the food in here.

 

“So, what do you want ?” My dad asked me.

“Everything!”

 

He laughed.

 

“I won't spend all my money for you and your hunger !”

“Why not ? Okay, I want... This, no, that... No, this ! No, that... No !”

 

He seemed so desperate. Sorry, dad.

 

“We'll take each one of them.”

“Yas! Thanks ! Thanks dad !”

 

I fell into his arms as if I was a kid. We headed for school right away, I don't want to be late. After the ride – well, after I ate half of the food – I put everything in my bag, then, stepped to the entrance.

 

Jessica's POV

(A/N: you gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter