Reviews

DANGER | The Truth Behind the Music | Apply Open
 
the reviews
a critique spot
snsd-rundevilrun1.png
hwang mingi
username. hwangmingi27
plotline. The clever
love interest. oh sehun of exo
faceclaim. tang wei
status. accepted / pending / rejected

Hello, Lee! I did ask that only idols be used as face claims, and you used actresses instead. Her personality is fine, and oh wow she is gonna have a difficult time at concerts and fan signings if she's chosen, huh? haha. Thank you for a background that seems different from most. i like that she's korean but was born and raised in beijing because of her parents' careers. Her being in a band is also interesting since not many female idols were in a band in high school or pre-debut. Her relationships are fine, but i did ask that for the 'relationship' part that her interaction with luhan and her parents was explained breifly. her work section is all fine. for her love interest, the background should be how and when they met (so you should just move the relationship section to the background section), and the relationship section should be how they will interact with each other. thank you for the song requests, and thank you for applying!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0cvlY4oSaJISeEwL-mDctumblr_mzj5x9sD5r1rfzr7uo1_500.png
moon kyuhee
username. ygsmjypfam
plotline. the observant
love interest. kim jongin of exo
faceclaim. iu
status. accepted / pending / rejected

hello, mei mei! her basics and appearance section are all perfectly fine. i actually like iu as her face even though iu can be really annoyingly cutesy sometimes. her personality is very nice and detailed, so thank you very much for that. it'd be interesting to see how she interacted with some of the other girls. by the way, i nearly choked and died when i saw that kyuhee liked iggy azaelia for her "rapping skills". that was a good joke. i like her relationship and background with kai, though i do hope exo aren't the only love interests in this story. i love the detail you put into them though.i love 4minute's crazy and 2ne1's can't nobody. yes to those suggestions. i didn't find anything wrong, and i enjoyed kyuhee! thanks for applying! 
tumblr_inline_ncxxapSN7k1t1adv7.pngtumblr_nh03abnv2X1r0couto6_250.jpg
yoo richu
username. cettenana
plotline. the observant
love interest. moon jongup of bap
faceclaim. suzy of miss a
status. accepted / pending / rejected

hello, nana! i love how detailed you made her personality, with the quotes and everything. i really enjoyed going through that. wow, she was born in the car-- she's unique already. her trivia, likes, and relationship sections were very detailed, and i loved them all honesty. the relationship between her and jongup is very cute, and i could definitely see myself writing for them. honestly, i could see her being in danger and probably annoying the other girls sometimes. your scene requests made me smile, so thank you for that. i think richu is my favorite so far, so thank you so much for applying!
tumblr_inline_nbpfo86qqo1qggwcd.pngtumblr_nghqg3Q79h1r0couto2_250.jpg
lee sella
username. rolequeen
plotline. the swift
love interest. ahn daniel of teen top 
faceclaim. moon hyuna of nine muses
status. accepted / pending / rejected

Hello, Jazz! well, honestly i am really liking princess for this plotline. you definitely ran with the whole make everything yourself, and you gave so much detail! i also like that she is already an idol because that will give the group more a kick if she's chosen. her personality and background and relationships are all fine, and i had a great time reading all of it. i can definitely see myself writing for sella as part of DANGER. i love that you picked moon hyuna as her faceclaim and even daniel as the love interest. it's so cute, i love it! thanks so much for applying!
tumblr_inline_nc7i2xWDA71rvnvyl.pngtumblr_ngwqsq0l2h1r0couto3_250.jpg