Cheatsheet

DANGER | The Truth Behind the Music | Apply Open
 
the cheatsheet
listen closely now
snsd-unleashes-quot-bad-girl-quot-mv-tea
hints and such
**In the title of the application, make sure to put which plotline you're applying for.

Her full name should be her korean name. you can put english/japanese/etc names under nicknames. but please only do so if she lived in another country before and there's a reason for her to have another name. for regular nicknames, please also put who calls her that and why. She can be fully korean or fully chinese or half korean-half japanese. it doesn't matter as long as she's fully asian. remember to replace the pictures with her face claim. 

her face claim and backup can only be an idol. try not to use only the really cutesy idols, and please keep in mind her age. appearance extras would be like tattoos, special piercings, and any other extraordinary quality about her appearance. please do not describe her fasion sense. put at least one picture for casual, formal, and training. the password is her height in cm and her weight in kg. be realistic. 

for her personality traits, use this. choose 8 overall, both positive and negative. in her personality, use at least 2 paragraphs to expand on her traits. remember her plotline! at least 1 paragraph for her background. explain school life and how she got into music. 

the friends section is optional. maximum amount of friends is 5, and they must all be idols. put if she knew them before or after debut. if you put before, explain briefly how they met. for relationship, put how they interact with each other. for family, up to four siblings allowed. 1 idol sibling is allowed only unless they are already siblings in real life (example: thunder and dara). for relationship, put how they interact with each other.

for her audition tape, just link a video of a female singing/rapper (depends on her position) and a video of a female dancing. Every one needs a singing and dancing twin, but only fill in the rapping twin if her position includes rapping. 

the positions are: main vocalist | vocalist, lead rapper, main dancer | vocalist, rapper | lead vocalist | lead rapper | main rapper, vocalist | main dancer, lead rapper |   lead vocalist, main dancer | main dancer, rapper, main vocalist

remember to change the pictures of D.O. to her love interest if she has one. he can be from any group. remember age differences. please be detailed with his personality, at least 1 paragraph. the background is how and when they meet. the relationship is how they will or already interact with each other. 

please give me at least 3 song suggestions from any girl group. put scene requests if you wish. and of course, read the whole cheatsheet for the password.