Habits

Weird Obsessions and Ugly Leggings

 

 

 

Kyungsoo has an odd habit. It’s become more of an obsession really, because the first thing he does when he reaches his college dormitory is taking Sehun by surprise and looking at him right in the eye before pulling Sehun’s head down to take a whiff at the said boy’s hair. 

 

Intoxicating. 

 

“Hyung, are you alright?” Sehun asks when Kyungsoo let’s go of his head.

 

And then Kyungsoo comes to his senses.

 

“Sorry?” Kyungsoo shoots Sehun a sheepish grin, honestly hoping that the latter would shrug it off. Yes, he did shrug it off, but not without giving Kyungsoo a weird look and walking away to his room, turning back to look at Kyungsoo at least 10 times. 

 

“I saw that,” Kyungsoo’s friend, Baekhyun (an unemployed bastard who stays at Kyungsoo’s dorm because he has no money to buy a house) struts over to Kyungsoo, making him take a step back. 

 

“Bro, you need to get that problem fixed. I don’t want to keep waking up every morning to see you sniffing my hair.” Baekhyun says the last part while combing a hand through his hair, making Kyungsoo look at it longingly. 

 

Kyungsoo snaps out of it when he realises that Baekhyun is wearing bright pink flamingo leggings. 

 

Attractive.

 

“Why do you keep buying new leggings?” Kyungsoo wants to be amused, he really does but he’s seen all of Baekhyun’s other weird leggings to be merely surprised. “And don’t you feel uncomfortable wearing ladies’ leggings? Don’t you feel tight around- ” 

 

Kyungsoo scoffs. “-there?”

 

Baekhyun’s face turns from happy to offended real quick. Baekhyun proceeds to turn around, showing Kyungsoo the variety of flamingoes printed around the area of the leggings before he starts to bounce up and down screaming: “LEGGING’S SHALL NEVER DIE!”

 

“I know they won’t! But if you keep screaming like that I’ll make sure you die, by kicking you out and letting you live on the streets.”

 

Baekhyun stops then, marching to the kitchen area and muttering a “killjoy” under his breath that Kyungsoo doesn’t miss. 

 

There is a knock on the door just as Kyungsoo is about to enter his room, making him groan internally because he knows that Baekhyun wouldn’t answer it and Sehun is probably listening to his “heavy metal” (it’s really just one direction) (not that Kyungsoo is supposed to know anyway).

 

It’s times like this when Kyungsoo wishes that they had that cool door hole thingies in movies where they can just look into the hole and you can see who is outside. Too bad they don’t have that because one, they’d have to change the whole door to do that and two, they don’t have the type of money for that. 

 

He opens the door bitterly, to be hit by this jaw dropping aroma. Holy , this guy smelt like heaven’s gates. This guy looks good too, probably someone his parents would approve of straight away. Love is beautifu-

 

“Hi, I want to ask whether you know where this is?” The guy hands Kyungsoo a piece of paper, who is very willing to step nearer to the man. Kyungsoo reads through it and furrows his eyebrows. 

 

“You must’ve had a mistake, this is my dorm.” The guy furrows his eyebrows too and Kyungsoo doesn’t miss the way the stranger his lips, making him want to lean forward and capture those pink cushions in a kiss. 

 

“The guy I talked to said this address, I’m very sure of it. He said he was renting out a room.” 

 

Kyungsoo keeps coming in an out of a trance, he feels like he needs to step forward and smell this guy’s hair already. But he refrains, he didn’t want to pass of as a nut job right? Ha ha. That’s not Kyungsoo, whatsoever. 

 

“Well, do you know the guy’s name?”  The stranger looked like something great has popped into his head before he nods enthusiastically. “Yea, he went by the name pink flamingo, the most peculiar person I’ve ever talked to.” 

 

Kyungsoo’s jaw dropped. This guy is at the right house. 

 

Baekhyun.

 

 

***

 

 

Kyungsoo soon finds out that the guy’s name is Junmyeon and he has been studying at the same college as him taking an accounting course. Apparently, he lives pretty near by so he just drives to and from college everyday, but he’s told Kyungsoo that it’s his last year so he wants to put in some extra effort. 

 

Junmyeon had already brought all his boxes into the dorm when Kyungsoo realises something. They don’t have an extra room. “Uh, hold on Junmyeon, just a second.”

 

Kyungsoo proceeds to storm into Baekhyun’s room without knocking to find the devil himself doing…… yoga? Kyungsoo slams the door, making Baekhyun look up at him from his position on the floor.

 

“Why do you look like you have your knickers in a twist?”

 

“BAEKHYUN WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUT UP A ROOM FOR RENT WHEN WE HAVE NO ROOMS? YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE MINE OR SEHUN’S CONSENT!” Kyungsoo fumes, to an ever so peaceful Baekhyun. 

 

“Why? is Junmyeon here already?” Baekhyun gets up and Kyungsoo hits him on the shoulder. 

 

“Yes he is here, where on earth is he going to sleep?” Kyungsoo can almost swear that his ears are about to explode by how pissed he is. 

 

“Chill Kyungsoo, I just wanted to get some extra cash. Also, he’ll be sleeping in this room.” Baekhyun smiles as he goes to his cupboard and takes out a small suitcase and starts filling his clothes inside. What on earth?

 

“Then where the hell are you going to sleep?” Baekhyun pauses at this, grinning at Kyungsoo. 

 

Oh no, heck no. 

 

 

***

 

 

Kyungsoo is under his blanket, too frustrated to even look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun was eating a taco, getting it all over the floor the last time he peaked out and he thinks, 

 

HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE?

 

Then he feels it, something heavy landing on top of him. A big baby perhaps? Or maybe it’s the overgrown prune living and breathing in the same room as him. “Why you little- ” Kyungsoo doesn’t finish his sentence because he pushes Baekhyun off of him, onto the mattress on the floor. 

 

Soon enough Kyungsoo is on top of Baekhyun, choking the living daylights out of him. To say the least, he has never felt happiness like this before. 

 

Kyungsoo hears the door being opened and he stops, looking up to find Junmyeon smiling awkwardly down at the two men on the mattress. Kyungsoo get’s up quickly, not forgetting to kick Baekhyun’s face. Baekhyun yelps. 

 

“Ah, hey Junmyeon! Did you need anything?” Kyungsoo straightens his shirt before walking towards Junmyeon and stopping abruptly when the most intoxicating smell fills his nostrils, making his mouth water almost.

 

Junmyeon, raises an eyebrow and Baekhyun starts to laugh at the scene in front of him as if it’s the funniest thing in the world.

 

“No I didn’t need help, I just wanted to know if you wanted anything from McDonalds?” 

 

Kyungsoo didn’t want to seem like a creep but he can’t help it, his smile is so wide. Before Kyungsoo can reply however, Baekhyun has already grabbed Junmyeon’s arms, shaking them about. 

 

“I want an apple pie with a diet coke, make sure it’s diet!” Baekhyun let’s go of a confused Junmyeon who is standing there nodding awkwardly. 

 

Baekhyun winks cheekily at Kyungsoo before he grabs both Kyungsoo and Junmyeon by the wrist, dragging them to the front door. “Junmyeon, Kyungsoo can’t decide what he wants now so maybe let him go along with you? I’m sure both of you would love to learn about each other, right?” 

 

Junmyeon and Kyungsoo are now standing outside the dorm, with an eager Baekhyun about to close the door on them. Before he did, he smiles at Junmyeon “I recommend you using scentless shampoo, my man.”  With that, the door is slammed, leaving Junmyeon and Kyungsoo speechless. 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Kyungsoo enjoys the sundae he’s eating, the warm chocolate syrup on his lips. Kyungsoo is in the passenger seat of Junmyeon’s car, with Junmyeon driving at a steady pace. He feels like the deliciousness in his mouth is not just from the sundae but mostly from Junmyeon’s hair scent that is just radiating off of him. In fact, the whole car smells like Junmyeon’s hair and Kyungsoo doesn’t feel the need to start a conversation.

 

Because Junmyeon’s hair is all that matters at the moment. 

 

“So, Kyungsoo, how is it like living with Baekhyun?”

 

The name Baekhyun made him roll his eyes. The name is sickening really, Kyungsoo still doesn’t believe he had the nerve to tell him that he needed more money for leggings. Stupid bastard. 

 

“He’s a handful, I hate him. Why can’t he be more like you, or Sehun at least?” Kyungsoo asks mostly to himself but Junmyeon chuckles anyway. 

 

“Why does he live with you? I thought he doesn’t go to college?” 

 

Kyungsoo shrugs. “He doesn’t have a job and he only spends his money on leggings.” 

 

Junmyeon chuckles again and Kyungsoo decides that he likes the sound of his laugh. “Why does he have so many leggings?” 

 

“It’s an obsession I guess?” Junmyeon nods in understanding. “I have a weird obsession too,” Junmyeon starts, making Kyungsoo look at Junmyeon with interest. 

 

“And what is that?” 

 

“I collect shoe laces.” Now it is Kyungsoo’s turn to laugh, what an unusual obsession. “That’s cool though, I’m sure they’ll become valuable one day.” Kyungsoo teases jokingly and Junmyeon nudged him. 

 

“How about you? Any weird obsessions?” 

 

Kyungsoo pauses at this and realises that this guy, collects shoe laces. He’s quite sure that being obsessed with hair scent is nothing to this guy. “I like to smell hair,” particularly yours.

 

 

“Alright, what do you think of my hair?” Junmyeon asks as he tilts his head to the side, allowing Kyungsoo to smell his hair. Kyungsoo knows it’s dangerous to do this while driving but the hair was too inviting to resist. He leans in to take a long sniff. 

 

Oh my god

 

Kyungsoo fails to realise that Junmyeon is now looking at him expectantly waiting for him to voice his verdict. Kyungsoo snaps out of it when they reach in front of their dorm building. “It smells good.”

 

Really good.

 

Too good to be true.

 

 

***

 

 

For the rest of the week, Kyungsoo finds it so difficult to avoid Junmyeon because firstly, he’s always offering to buy them food and secondly, he’s always smiling at Kyungsoo all the damn time. 

 

Kyungsoo is in the bathroom, the only bathroom in the dorm, smelling Junmyeon’s shampoo and Kyungsoo can’t help but feel disappointed. It smells so much better on Junmyeon’s hair. 

 

“Kyungsoo, will you stop sniffing shampoo and make me some ramen?” Baekhyun calls out from outside the bathroom, making Kyungsoo drop the bottle in his hands. 

 

“I’m not sniffing shampoo!”

“Sure you aren’t”

 

Kyungsoo carefully picks up the bottle and places it back to where it was before. When he comes out, he is greeted by Baekhyun wearing neon green leggings with horrible looking dollar signs on it. Kyungsoo only sighs. Typical Baekhyun. 

 

“Will you help me make ramen,” Baekhyun asks, more of an order, dragging Kyungsoo to the kitchen area with much needed force. Kyungsoo doesn’t answer because he thinks Baekhyun’s hair smells nice today and that’s really all it takes to shut him up.

 

“It’s alright Kyungsoo, I can help him make it,” Junmyeon says as he gets up from the sofa, making his way towards the kitchen. Kyungsoo must’ve been staring because Junmyeon chuckles, causing Kyungsoo to look down at his feet and blush. 

 

“GAY!!!!!!” Baekhyun shouts, shocking Junmyeon and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun has to ruin everything doesn’t he? With his stupid little face and his dumb leggings flashing about everywhere.   

 

Before Kyungsoo can get his hands around Baekhyun’s neck, Sehun comes out of his room with his headphones on, bobbing his head to One Direction (the volume was so loud, only a complete dumb wouldn’t know what he was listening to) and sitting down on the floor, going through the channels on the television. 

 

“Hey Baekhyun, it’s done!” Junmyeon smiles as he puts the bowl of ramen on the countertop, making Baekhyun flash Junmyeon a smile. “Thanks Junmyeon, you aren’t so bad after all!” Baekhyun takes the bowl and dashes to the front of the television, next to Sehun. 

 

“You can go back to sniffing shampoo if you want.” Junmyeon teases. Kyungsoo thinks he’s going to explode due to embarrassment. 

 

“I wasn’t sniffing shampoo!” 

 

This time, Sehun, Baekhyun and Junmyeon replied simultaneously, “Sure you weren’t.”

 

 

***

 

 

Kyungsoo can’t sleep, he’s been tossing and turning for hours and he feels like shoving a sock inside Baekhyun’s mouth for snoring so loudly. If he were to do one thing in the world, he would burn all of Baekhyun’s leggings but he decides not to do that because he wasn’t brought up in a jungle.

 

Kyungsoo gives up after a while and takes his phone to check the time. He presses the home button and squints his eyes.

 

2A.M. 

 

Kyungsoo groans internally and not so carefully walks towards the door, making sure to kick Baekhyun in the ribs while he was at it. To no avail, Baekhyun sleeps like a bloody log. 

 

He closes the door as silently as possible, not wanting to wake Sehun or Junmyeon up, he doesn’t care about Baekhyun though. He walks silently to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water. What can he even do to fall asleep? He has classes tomorrow and he needs to concentrate.

 

Kyungsoo trudges back to his room but comes to a halt when he is walking in front of Junmyeon’s room. Maybe if he could just take a whiff?

 

He opens the door quietly, sneaking in and walking towards Junmyeon’s sleeping figure slowly. He can already smell his hair from here, he needs to get closer. 

 

And he eventually gets so close that he could bury his nose inside Junmyeon’s soft, smooth hair, but he refrains, keeping a good distance where his hair can be smelt. He swears that he is in heaven right now because he has never smelt hair this good in his life. 

 

All of a sudden, Junmyeon moves and Kyungsoo panics. Holy , holy , holy holyholy-  

 

Kyungsoo rushes out, closing the door with soft slam before turning around to see Sehun standing right there, in a One Direction shirt, holding a One Direction light stick which happens to be the only source of light between them. Sehun and Kyungsoo are both frozen.

 

“I’ll keep your secret if you keep mine.” Sehun whispers and Kyungsoo nods.

 

“Deal.”

 

 

***

 

 

Kyungsoo can barely keep awake through his engineering lecture, dozing in and out of sleep. Thank god that his Professor doesn’t actually care if you listen, just as long as you are quiet enough for him to teach. 

 

The lecture takes forever before it finally finishes and Kyungsoo is out of his seat, rushing out of the lecture hall and into the nearest toilet he could find. 

 

His reflection looks terrible, he has bags under his eyes and his hair looks too messy for his liking but he can’t help it, Baekhyun’s snoring is a sleep ruiner. He decides that he wants to go the toilet and walks into a cubicle before he was cut off by his own shriek. 

 

There are two guys sitting on the floor, one holding a camera, the other holding a notebook and both of them were smiling up at Kyungsoo.

 

 “Hello sir, I am Chanyeol and this is my buddy Yixing and today we are carrying out a survey on how many times the average male needs to pass water in a day.” The guy with the camera said before snapping Kyungsoo’s picture while making Kyungsoo sit down on the toilet seat. 

 

Kyungsoo goes along with it because what the heck, He has nothing better to do either. 

 

“So how many times have you passed water today?” Yixing asks in a slightly weird accent. “Well, I want to go right now and I went once in the morning.” Kyungsoo answers and honestly he isn’t amused. He gets this everyday with Baekhyun. 

 

“Right sir, this may seem personal but how long is your ?” Chanyeol asks as he leans forward in a serious manner. Kyungsoo thinks that Chanyeol has crossed the line on that one and he slaps him across the face and stands up before getting held back by Yixing. 

 

“See Chanyeol! We always get hurt when we ask that question.” Yixing says to Chanyeol before looking at Kyungsoo to smile apologetically. 

 

“We are sorry about that and also, are you alright?” Yixing leans forward to examine Kyungsoo’s eye bags. 

 

Kyungsoo feels slightly self-conscious and takes a step back, hopefully making his eye bags less obvious. “Couldn’t sleep.” 

 

Chanyeol pipes up, smile wide. “Yixing! We should do a survey on the average male sleeping pattern!”

 

“You’re a genius, Chanyeol!” 

 

And Kyungsoo takes that as his cue to leave, looking as casual as possible after being in a toilet cubicle with two other guys asking him about his peeing habits. Yup, totally normal. 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Kyungsoo is reading a book when all of the sudden Baekhyun slams the door to their room making Kyungsoo look up with an unamused look. 

 

“What’s with all the slamm-”

 

Baekhyun puts a finger on Kyungsoo’s lips and shushes him before taking out a…. harmonica from his pocket? 

 

“LISTEN TO THIS SICK BEAT YO!” Baekhyun yells before blowing into the small instrument carelessly. Kyungsoo puts a pillow over his head with a groan. 

 

“Baekhyun, I will roast you if you blow that thing one more time!” Baekhyun doesn’t exactly stop because he starts going around the whole dormitory playing his bloody harmonica. Kyungsoo doesn’t tolerate it because he walks out the front door and decides to go for a walk instead of listening to that sort of trash. 

 

He goes to the park because where else can he go to escape Baekhyun’s satan music? He tries to enjoy himself but he can only think of either Baekhyun’s stupid leggings or Junmyeon’s hair and he doesn’t know which one is worse, in all honesty.

 

Kyungsoo sighs out of frustration, making the old lady walking her dog beside him glare at him. He grins. 

 

 

 

*** 

 

 

Kyungsoo can’t sleep again and maybe this time it’s more than just Baekhyun’s snoring.

 

Because he finds himself sneaking in to Junmyeon’s room again, this time though, he get’s a bit daring. He buries his nose into Junmyeon’s scalp and inhales to be met by the most beautiful smell. He thinks he’s stupid for doing the next move though, which is kissing Junmyeon on the head. 

 

Kyungsoo stares at Junmyeon’s beautiful sleeping face and smiles. His hair is not the only thing that’s beautiful about him. 

 

Junmyeon starts moving and Kyungsoo rushes out again, this time he dashes back into his room and dives under the covers. 

 

He doesn’t know what’s happening to him, this obsession is consuming him. 

 

 

*** 

 

 

“Good morning!” Junmyeon takes Kyungsoo by surprise and pokes either side of his waist and casually walks to the kitchen countertop to pour a glass of water. Kyungsoo can’t help but run a hand over the part Junmyeon poked. 

 

He. Touched. Me. On. Purpose. Holy. Cow.

 

“Morning.” Kyungsoo starts boiling water for himself. He leans on the table and Junmyeon is standing in front of him, looking at him. 

 

“Hey I just washed my hair, do you wanna smell?” Junmyeon doesn’t even wait for an answer because he tilts his head forward for Kyungsoo to smell, and Kyungsoo takes the offer gladly. 

 

Suddenly he doesn’t feel that thirsty. 

 

When Junmyeon looks back up at Kyungsoo, he looks a little more serious than he was just a minute ago. “Does it smell nice?” 

 

Kyungsoo nods before Junmyeon takes a step closer. “You can just ask me when you want to smell it you know.” 

 

The awkwardness in the air increases and Kyungsoo fidgets with the end of his shirt. “I uh-”

 

Kyungsoo is suddenly so happy when Baekhyun comes into the kitchen, adjusting his light blue leggings (this one had dolphins on it)  and smirking at the both of them. “Sorry, did I interrupt y time?” Baekhyun asks as he opens the fridge and Kyungsoo acts on his instincts and takes Baekhyun by the arm and dragging him back to their room, grinning at Junmyeon before doing so.

 

 

Kyungsoo paces around the room, and for once he feels that Baekhyun isn’t a huge nuisance because he needs someone to hear him out. “Baekhyun I’m freaking out because I think Junmyeon knows about something I wanted to keep a secret.” 

 

“What exactly did you do?”

“I sort of sneaked into his room twice to sniff his hair?”

 

Kyungsoo regrets putting his faith in Baekhyun when the latter drops on his knees and starts laughing.  “Come on Baekhyun! Give me some advice!” 

 

After sometime, Baekhyun stops, staring blankly at Kyungsoo. The dolphins on his leggings seemed to be staring at Kyungsoo too. “The only thing I can say is to stop beating around the bush, just get straight to the point. Like this!” 

 

Baekhyun gets up and grabs Kyungsoo’s head. He then tilts it and sniffs Kyungsoo’s hair loudly. When Kyungsoo is released from Baekhyun’s hold, he does the only thing he knows how to do. He hits Baekhyun on the arm.

 

“I was just trying to help!” Baekhyun huffs as he walks struts out of the room, leaving Kyungsoo in a state of panic. 

 

Maybe Baekhyun was right?

 

 

***

 

 

For the rest of the day, he walks behind Baekhyun’s back, flinching whenever he sees Junmyeon. In fact, he flinches whenever he passes by Junmyeon’s room. But he can’t help it, he feels so embarrassed for no reason. 

 

Maybe Junmyeon doesn’t even know.

 

Baekhyun seemed to be alright with Kyungsoo clinging to him. Maybe it is because he has always loved Kyungsoo like his own son. (“I am not your ing son.” “BUT I LOVE YOU!”)

 

“Hyung, why are you hiding behind my flamingo friend?” Sehun pops out of no where making Kyungsoo cling on to Baekhyun even tighter. 

 

“It’s because he loves me and he’s my son.” Baekhyun answers with the posture of a mother hen. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. “For the last time, I am not your son!”

 

“If you say things like that I’ll make you walk around by yourself.”

 

Kyungsoo sighs. Baekhyun and his immaturity. Well, maybe he’s being immature by clinging on to him but still! 

 

“Fine.”

 

 

***

 

 

Kyungsoo was tossing and turning in his bed trying to get in to a comfortable position to sleep. He groans because his eyes won’t shut. They keep fluttering open and Kyungsoo wants to give up. 

 

This time he forces himself to stay in bed because he’s afraid if he goes out he’ll be tempted to sneak into Junmyeon’s room. He convinces himself that he isn’t actually thirsty and shuts his eyes tightly hoping to fall asleep. He doesn’t.

 

He looks down at Baekhyun’s sleeping figure and thinks, anything is better than self-embarrassment before moving off his bed and squatting next to Baekhyun, making sure he was actually asleep. 

 

Ugh, here goes nothing.

 

 

He bends forward to smell Baekhyun’s hair. The smell isn’t as nice Junmyeon’s, but it will do for the time being. “Kyungsoo what the ?” Baekhyun yawns out, not even looking at Kyungsoo. 

 

“Shut up idiot, let me smell your hair.” 

“Whatever, boss.”

 

 

***

 

 

The lecture Kyungsoo went to was long and boring. Why does he even go to college? Right, he needs to get a good job or else he’ll end up being a freeloader who lives with his friends and buys leggings for a living. 

 

Kyungsoo is walking when he feels a warm body slam into him and put an arm around his shoulder. He doesn’t even have to look who it is because he can tell by the smell. 

 

“Hey Kyungsoo, I barely saw you yesterday with you behind Baekhyun’s back!” Junmyeon greets merrily, making Kyungsoo shrink inside. What is he going to say? 

 

“Well, we are trying this new social experiment thing we found on YouTube the other day. Ha, ha.” Kyungsoo tries to be as natural as possible but he can’t because Junmyeon’s eyes are pleading him in a way to tell the truth. 

 

“Wow, we should do it together sometime.” Junmyeon smiles at Kyungsoo, still walking with him to god knows where. 

 

Before Kyungsoo could reply however, there are two familiar faces marching up to him and Junmyeon. Ah right, Chanyeol and Yixing.

 

“Hey you, eye bag guy, would you mind if we asked you and your friend over here a question for our survey?” Yixing asks, clicking the end of his pen. 

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head “I don’t mind at all, shoot.” 

 

“Alright, from what time to what time did you sleep last night?” Chanyeol asks, taking a picture of Kyungsoo and Junmyeon at the same time. 

 

Kyungsoo opens his mouth to answer but to be cut-off by Junmyeon who is already answering the question enthusiastically. “I slept from 11p.m. to 6.55a.m.” 

 

Junmyeon pauses but Kyungsoo knows he isn't finished with his answer because he starts talking again. 

 

“And I’m pretty sure that Kyungsoo over here didn’t sleep at all considering he had a lot of time to do some silly things.” 

 

Kyungsoo’s jaw drops, he really did find out. Holy , holy , holy holyholy-

 

He doesn’t realise that he is running until he arrives to his dorm building, panting and sweaty. He rushes inside in hopes he finds Baekhyun but he doesn’t and he curses under his breath before running into his and Baekhyun’s room and locking the door. Oh he is doomed. 

 

 

***

 

 

He’s been under the blanket for about two hours now, he’s sure that he never wants to see sunlight again. He’s just about to send out a tweet saying that he’s going to quit college when he is suddenly interrupted by a loud knock on the door. 

 

“Open up Kyungsoo! I want to change!” Baekhyun’s voice isn’t clear but not exactly muffled behind the door. Kyungsoo doesn’t take any chances and stays under the blanket hoping that Baekhyun would use another room to change for crying out loud.

 

The knocking stops and he thanks the gods above that now he can just regret his life and-

 

He is proved wrong, so wrong. The knocking is replaced by loud harmonica sounds. He first tried to ignore it but it went on for about 5 minutes straight and he can’t wait to choke the out of Baekhyun.

 

Kyungsoo groans loudly before getting up, his eyes having to adjust to the light, and walking to the door and opening it with only one thought in mind: burn that ing harmonica or so help me god.

 

“WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!” Kyungsoo yells at Baekhyun, who is leaning against the wall. “Finally you open the god damn door.” Baekhyun says as he walks in, all while looking at Kyungsoo expectantly. 

 

“Can you get out? I need to put on my new leggings.” 

 

Kyungsoo feels so panicked because he really doesn’t want to bump into Junmyeon under any circumstances so he dives under his sheets and closes his eyes for effect. “Can I just stay here? I won’t look I swear.” 

 

Kyungsoo dares not look out of his blanket because Baekhyun has been quiet for about half a minute now and he has to say that he’s getting pretty worried of what Baekhyun is thinking. Suddenly he feels someone pulling his legs, making him land on the floor. He yelps.

 

“What the ?” Kyungsoo groans out as he feels the dragging start again this time, making Kyungsoo claw onto the floor, hoping to grab anything. The dragging stops and Kyungsoo thinks that maybe Baekhyun is going to let him stay inside after all. 

 

He is proved wrong when he hears a door close and he looks out of his blanket to see that he’s lying down outside his room, with his blanket carelessly hugging his small frame. He starts knocking on the door hopelessly, begging Baekhyun to let him in. 

 

“Baekhyun? Come on, Baek? Let me in, please?” 

 

It is a hopeless attempt and he’s quite sure Baekhyun is only doing this on purpose. That .

 

After a few minutes he gets up, sighing. He gives up and trudges to the television area, discarding his blanket along the way. He mentally curses when he sees Junmyeon on the sofa, smiling warmly at him. 

 

“Hey, why do you keep avoiding me?” Junmyeon asks as he pats the empty space beside him. Kyungsoo gulps, he can’t turn down the offer, he has nowhere to hide.

 

He knows he’s doomed. 

 

He sits down, still looking at the floor, waiting for Junmyeon to say anything. “I wish we had cable.” Junmyeon points the remote at the television, and looks through the channels. Kyungsoo sinks into his seat, relaxing slightly. 

 

“Because we don’t have money for that?” Kyungsoo smiles and Junmyeon let’s out a light chuckle. They sink into an awkward silence, more for Kyungsoo, actually. Kyungsoo prays that either Baekhyun or Sehun would come out of their rooms. 

 

“So,” Junmyeon starts. Kyungsoo slowly turns his head to face Junmyeon with panic in his eyes. Junmyeon seems happy, though. 

 

“Why didn’t you visit me last night?” 

 

Kyungsoo feels it then, the blush rising up to his cheeks. He doesn’t even have to look at his reflection, he knows he’s as bright as a ripe tomato. Kyungsoo knows he can’t run so he buries his face in his hands. How embarrassing!

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t know what happens next, all he knows is that Junmyeon has taken him into a warm embrace and all he can do is bury his face in Junmyeon’s chest. “I’m so embarrassing” Kyungsoo mutters.

 

“Hey, hey don’t say that.” Junmyeon chuckles making Kyungsoo internally scream. “I’m so dumb, why did you even tolerate me sniffing your hair and all that crap?” Kyungsoo whines out. Junmyeon grabs Kyungsoo’s chin, making Kyungsoo face him. 

 

“Hey don’t say that, I love that about you.” Junmyeon says seriously, making Kyungsoo shift in his seat. Oh god, why does Junmyeon have to be so good looking all the time! Damn Junmyeon’s hair and everything good god gave to him.

 

“Don’t worry Kyungsoo, I like you too.” And before Kyungsoo knows it, he’s being taken into a warm kiss, Junmyeon caressing his cheek at the same time. Kyungsoo doesn’t know what he’s doing, really, but he starts kissing Junmyeon back. 

 

Junmyeon breaks the kiss, leaving Kyungsoo’s eyes closed and his lips tinted pink. “I want to give you something,” Junmyeon reaches into his pocket and brings out two black shoelaces.

 

Junmyeon takes Kyungsoo’s wrist and starts tying it around the wrist, smiling at him the whole time. When he’s done with Kyungsoo’s, he ties one around his own wrist.

 

“I think you are adorable Kyung-”

 

“GAY!!!!!!!” 

 

Kyungsoo never fails to hit Baekhyun on his dumb timing.