Sun and Moon

Quileute

It all started in year 960, when a war started between creatures in earth. It was divided into 3—the light, the dark, and the neutral. The light ones are the nymphs, mermaids, fairies, dwarves and elves. The dark ones are the vampires, wolves, and many other creatures lurking in the dark while the neutral ones are the mages and humans. The light and dark was so powerful, making the neutrals hide in the deepest part of the forest in the center of the earth. The light ones started to give up, making the dark side rule the entire world, that’s what they thought, until the dark side started to fight against their kind. Vampires and wolves are leading the two packs. Nobody knows how the war started. It remained a mystery to everyone. The light and the neutral ones came up with a plan. They cursed the dark side. Each of the pack will have one Moon and one Sun. Turned or born. It’s up to them if they will destroy their kind or save it. Since then, the wolves and vampires searched and searched, each and every corner of the earth. Not until today. They finally found the Moons and Suns… well now, it’s up to them if they will fight each other or join forces to face a new opponent that can destroy their kind.