Chapter 18

My Passion

While sitting down the guys began grilling the meat. everyone was sharing stories about meeting a crazy fan and you were laughing along with them. you enjoyed being around them. they kept you happy. as the meat was beginning to finish cooking the guys started to grab the meat like they've never ate meat before. then myungsoo quickly snatched some meat and put it on your plate.

"Here you are. eat up ^^" he happily said.

"ahh kamsamida!~" you replied as you cheerfully ate the meat.

"__________-ah, say ahhhh!~" woohyun told you as he proceded to bring a meat wrap close to your mouth.

you opened your mouth and he placed the meat in your mouth. you gave a shy smile and he couldn't help but give you a big smile as well, while myungsoo was giving woohyun a death glare. sungjong noticed it and told sungyeol who then told hoya who told dongwoo who told sunggyu who told woohyun. after woohyun heard, he had a big smirk plastered on his face. woohyun then came closer to you and put his arm around your shoulder. you didn't really care for it so you just ignored it and continued eating but myungsoo began to fill with rage and came closer to you. then all of suddenly he pushed woohyun's arm off and myungsoo pulled you closer to him.

"yah!what was that for?" asked woohyun.

"i'm sorry but ________-ah doesn't want to be dirtied by the likes of you -____-" myungsoo replied while glaring.

"ahhh.guys.it's okay really. myungsoo relax. oppa was only being friendly." you scolded myungsoo.

"but..but.."he began.

then you gave him the "chill bro do you want me to give you a tampon" look and he kept quiet.after the dinner you all headed out back to the van and they proceeded to take you back to your apartment.