Panther Entertainment Information and Staff

❦ PEACH ❦ New Girl Group of Panther Entertainment ❦ Apply Now ❦


Panther Entertainmnet 


Building

It built by a very famous designer called Shin Mo Jung. It was finished on December 1, 2010. This is a new buulding, Panther Entertainment had a building but it was very shabby and small since they got a lot of trainees when the entertainment was created.

The building consist of recording studios, practise rooms, offices and around it, there are small modern houses which will be the idols' houses. The cost of the whole project is apprently the most expensive.


President/CEO: Jang Jiho

He is 45 years old and used to be one of JYP's CEO. But he resigned after 5 years of working in JYP, he had enough money to start his new company naming it Panther. He said that he called is Panther for one reason, he said "I was judged by people when I was a kid, they told me I was very ignorant. Panthers are judge easily firstly because of their scary looks but I actually saw a panther, and they look very friendly." 

He has a very loving wife and a 2 years old son who is called Jang Jiwoo. During auditions for new trainees, he said, "I'm not only looking for talent, I'm looking for potential. I am creating this company not because I want to discover the next Maraih Caery but to train people who wants to create their own name. But those who have talent, I'm looking for someone with confidence."

Jang Jiho is climbing his fame for his wise sayings. Other saying he has are these...

"People who are over confident shouldn't be called arrogant or ignorant. If they are confident because they did something that they should be confident about, then don't call it arrogance, just call them proud."

"If there is person who is beautiful but does not have any talent nor potential, and a person who is not as beautiful but has talent and potential, I will pick the person who is less beautiful. The looks does not define our talents, the looks are only extra charm which gives us some confidence, but talents and potential gives us a lot more confidence, a whole lot more. Get your confidence not from your looks but from your talents and potentials."


Producer: Lee Mun Jae

He is 29 years old and is a talented song writer, producer and also vocal coach. He joined Panther Entertainment when he was 27 years old and is a very close frind of Jang Jiho. He never debuted as a singer in Korea since he was raised in USA. He wrote a lot of song and showed it to Jiho and Jiho grew impressed so Jiho offered him to become a producer.


Dance Instructor: Katherine Scolls

She is 27 years old and is fitness and dance instructor. She was part of Step Up 2, she flew in Korea to become a instructor because there are so many talented people in Korea. She can't speak Korean so it was hard for her to communicate but she was able to speak semi-fluent after 1 year of being in Korea. She was offered by SM Ent to be a chorographer but she was already accepted in Panther Entertainment.