Chapter one- Lost girls

Lost Girls

 

 

 

 

****

No one's pov-

"Kim?" Mio stood infront of her 'sister' Kim "yeah ?" Kim said with a slight annoyed tone "your mom said you're moving." Mio said crossing her legs and leaning against the door.

"We all know that when she says that , she wants me to do something. Wait? Do you know what she wants?" Mio nodded her head like a crazy person "she says that once we graduate she will take us to Hawaii!" Mio jumped up and down "But?" Kim said going to her laptop.

"But..." Mio sighed "we have to do something in return." Kim's eyebrow went up "like?" Mio shrugged "you idiot. You didn't even ask?" She huffed  "oh course not..." Mio giggled , while Kim shook her head "good thing we're not seniors yet... Remind me in two years that we have to do something for my mom." Mio nodded her head , but of course she forgot the next day.

*Two years later*

"o ha you goza i masu" Mio yelled walking down the house steps "Oi! Stop yelling its seven in the morning!" Kim said "don't be such a grumpy person." Mio said with a smile "oh it's bad when I'm grumpy but it's not when someone either eats your cake (ice cream cake) or touches your cat ears (fake ones) or-" Mio interrupted "yeah yeah but those stuff are important." She huffed.

"Kim , Mio" a voice rang out "ha i desu ka" they both said "I can't believe you guys are seniors" Mio's mother said "yeah , it feels like yesterday you were both babies!" Kim's mother announced sadly "and it's time to let you go~" they both said hugging each other crying "

"mama , we aren't gonna move until collage." Mio said smiling "what?" They both said "you don't remember?" 

"Remember what?" Kim said "the catch" Kim looked at Mio "what?" Mio asked with a smile , "Well since you're seniors now , you two are heading to boarding school." Mio's eyes grew big and Kim just shook her head "Why?" Mio asked "no shush.get packing" Mio's mother said with a grin.

And with that the girls were on their way to their new school.