chapter 3

My little merman

 


 

 

 

  

  

 


 

 

A young myungsoo was in his room, thinking about his mom. He looked out the window, and watch the rain fall. When he heard the thunder, he quickly cover his ears, “ OMA” he said stretching the word, he shook himself back and forth in the dark room, wishing that his mom would walk in and tell him everything was alright, but he knew she wouldn’t, she would never come back.  “oma,  I’m scared, where are you” he cried

 

 He cried until he finally fell asleep, while asleep he was unaware of someone in his room. The person dressed in black, walk near his bed and look at him, than he quietly took the pillow and press it on myungsoo face, trying to strangle him. Myungsoo started moving when he realize he couldn’t breathe, he opened his eyes to see a man strangling him. Scared, he tried to free himself from the man, but the guy refuse to let him go. Myungsoo was sure he heard the guy say something like, “die half-blood” and “you deserve to die with your mother”

 

While this was happening, a young maid came to check up on her boss son. She walk up the stairs and head straight to the door not realizing what was going inside, when she reached the door, she realize it was half opened and she could hear small muffle of noise.    Quickly she entered the room and saw a man in black strangling myungsoo, “YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? She said, before pushing the man away, knocking him to the other chairs. The lady ran to myungsoo and hug him while telling him everything will be alright, when she heard the guy move, she grab the nearest thing she could find, which was the lamp, she unplugs it and throws it at the man.

 

 

As soon as she did that, she grab myungsoo and ran out screaming. The man seeing this cursed before exciting. “ what’s the problem tomoko” a very alert kim said, she looks at him and told him what happened, when she said this he entered the room with some servants, he checked everywhere for the man and even ordered the guards to check outside. The guards came back saying they couldn’t find him, frustrated kim told tomoko to take myungsoo to her place, “but sir, he should stay here and be comfort by you” she said

 

“no its to dangerous for him here” he said before saying “ please tomoko, until I know my son is safe please watch over him”  he said to her, she could see the tiredness in his eyes  with a hint of pain, than she looks at myungsoo who was still clinging on to her, scared as well. She took a big breath before saying “ ok, he can stay as long as he wants” , mr kim smiles at her before calling the servants to grab his bags than he said “ I will make sure to pay you greatly for helping me, thank you tomoko” he half bow to her, she waved her hands to brush his comments aside.

 

After everything was ready, tomoko and myungsoo entered the limo, but before they completely left myungsoo took a look at his dad before he sadly left. Mr kim watch as they left, once they were gone he became serious. “ someone found out about my son being half, I want to know who it is before it spreads around” he shouts, as soon as he said that everyone started running around the place searching for any clues that could lead them to the guy. One of the servants hide behind the kitchen counter, he knelt down to help his brother, “I told you not to do this, now Mr. Kim won’t spare you”

 

“Please brother, help me escape, I can’t die now” he said, his brother gulp before agreeing to help him. He waited until no one was around before grabbing his brother and sneaking him out the back. He took him to the back gate and told him to run, don’t come back. when he was gone he turn around to see mr kim behind him, “ what are you doing here” he asked, the man scared started sweating “ I was just looking for clues sir” he said before adding “ he could have passed through the back”

 

Mr. kim looks at him before turning back around. He suspected something was wrong, but he decided to let him go. Once he entered his home, he went straight to his room to think, but his secretary soon walks in, “sir we couldn’t find the man”

 

“I know, he probably gone now”

 

“but we did find blood sir, do you think we should examine his blood”

 

“no just let it go, I think he’s gone now” he said

 

“Than what about myungsoo, should we tell lady tomoko to bring him back”

 

“ no just let him, stay there, we don’t know who else might attack him” he said before adding “ hopefully with tomoko there, he will forget about his mom and move on”              

 

 

To be continued………………………………………………………..        

 

 

 

 

preview

 

 

 

                " sir your son at it again, he got into a fight with his school mate"

"Bring him to me" he said, before adding " i will not let him tarnish my reputation "

 

a fifteen year old sungyeol was sitting by the rocks thinking about the boy he saved when he was six, he wondered if the boy was thinking about him, blushing he watch as a group of guys continue to play soccer, while playing one person caught his eyes and for a second there his heart skip a beat

 

“look who we have here, a bastard son" the boy said

 

elsewhere

                                                                                                             

 

                                                                             myungsoo was dragged in his father office, as soon as he reached the secretary dismiss himself. " oppa" he says, but his father only walk around the desk and stop right in front of him, than he slaps him hard across his cheek. " not only are you a disgrace, you dare pick a fight with one of our company alley son" he says