Other Stories + Stories Recommendations

Tears of Blades
Please log in to read the full chapter

So I just wanted to advertise some stories and also, recommend some of my favorite stories.

I've written 3 other one shots and also, I'm currently writing a new one shot. Adding on, I currently have a lot more other stories which are still on draft state and hopefully, I would be able to complete one by this year and publish it!

I hope you would check out my stories and hopefully, enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please do leave a feedback after reading. It means a lot of me ♥

So first up would be my very first one shot called Lipstick and Mascara. An angst and romance story about a guy and a girl going through relationship problems. The boy wants to leave the girl for a good reason, unknown to her, but doesn't have the heart to let her go as he still loves her. However, at the most unexpected timing, the girl shows up and breaks up with him upon seeing what he had done. 

This story features EXO Sehun and an OC. Hope you enjoy reading it!

Next, would be the third one shot I've written. It's called Faded. It is about two best friends who became something more. How their love developed and how the actually got together. But as time passed by, they had relationship problems and they ended on bad terms. Their relationship went from childhood best friends to strangers. Just like the title, they start to fade away from each other. I'm currently editing the story to make the title reflect the story. I'm also working on a sequel which most probably would elaborate more on the word 'faded'. I hope you enjoy reading this!

The latest one shot I've

Please log in to read the full chapter