Just Like This??

Just Like This??

*Deo dangdanghage neon~ Mr Mr~*

 

"Hello? Ah yes yes. Really? When can I start? Okay! I'll be there!"

Minho told me that a gym just called him and he is accepted to work as a fitness instructor in a week's time. I can't be more than happy for him because that is his dream job. Minho has worked hard enough on his physique just to get in that famous gym. I have seen him sweating his body out, seeing him sleeping like a pig from the fatigue and eating like a horse to give him enough energy to build up his body. That went on for 2 months.

Hi! I'm Yoonhee. Minho's sweetheart. We've been going out for 4 years now. Being with him, makes me healthier and sportier due to his love for sports. I grew to like sports ever since. He likes to nag at me each time I said I need to have some rest. But I could kill it with my aegyo. He falls easily over that. He is like my Kim Jongkook. Tough on the outside, cute on the inside. I'm quite the overly attached girlfriend, as he had described me once. But he loves it. He said it shows that I'm concerned about him.

 

-1 month later-

 

The gym runs 24/7 and 365 days. Minho has been diligently going to work now. It used to be 3 to 5 times a week, on the evening shifts as the gym is occupied by customers around his age. Our dating has since been cut down because I gave in most of the time, due to his eagerness to build up his body and earn money. I just need to be understanding because I'm Working too. Only that our shifts doesn't match with each other. It's okay.

Finally, a day that both of us are on off-duty! I have been looking forward to this day all week...but why does Minho looks so depressed. He doesn't look like Minho. Oh! His muscles are exploding out of his shirt! No, that's not it. We are walking along this familiar path, going to our normal dating place, Cafe 8. I linked my arms around his arms but he felt so stiff.

 

*Deo dangdanghage neon~ Mr Mr~*

 

He shakes off my hand causing me to startled by his actions. No, that is definitely not Minho. He moves a few step further away from me to pick up the phonecall.

Minho is smiling, but that smile is not for me.

Minho is laughing, but that laugh is not for me.

Minho is blushing, but that blush is not for me.

What is this weird feeling?

Why is he acting like he has somebo...dy new?

 

I ran up to him and grab the phone away from his ear, "♡♡♡" was on the phone screen. I pressed the red button with hatred and made eye contact with Minho, as if asking him who he was talking to. Minho couldn't answer me straight away like he usually do. Minho used to look at me with love and confidence, but now it is not the Minho I knew.

 

"You like her just because she is younger than me??"

"Yeah! Why not!?"

 

When did he ever learn how to betray me? Wasn't I good enough?

Good boy gone bad.