one

soft

Yixuan wakes up in the morning, soft sunlight streaking through the curtains, steady breathing that fills the empty room, and his boyfriend cuddled up to him. Yixuan looked down at Sungjoo. Sungjoo was cuddled in a ball under the blankets next to Yixuan, his ears being the only thing showing. Yixuan slowly removed the blanket wanting to see his lover before leaving for work. The latter stirred awake as he was hit by cold, stale air, and snuggled closer to Yixuan. Yixaun smiled at the cute boy, and rubbed his skin. Sungjoo was soft, really soft. Sungjoo's ears moved, and his tail s up to Yixuan, scaring the latter. Sungjoo was obviously awake now.

"Good morning baby." Yixuan says to Sungjoo as he his hair. Sungjoo smiles and mutters a good morning back, only half awake. Yixuan tries to get up, but Sungjoo pulls him back down to the bed. Yixuan doesn't try to fight it, even though he has work. He knows that he wasn't getting up anytime soon.

They continued on their day in the bed, cuddling, giving kisses that were sweet and left you breathless. Quiet i love yous were thrown out every few minutes, but they meant each one. They hardly got up, but when Yixuan went to make breakfast Sungjoo held onto him, and climbed his back, hanging the blanket around the both of them as Yixuan walks to the kitchen. 

They lied next to each other. Yixuan was petting Sungjoo, and Sungjoo was staring at Yixuan, studying how breathtakingly marvelous he was, and that Sungjoo was the luckiest person to have him.

"You know i love you, right?" Sungjoo says for the umpteenth time that day, but Yixuan could never get used to hearing it.

"Yes, and i love you, but you're going to have to make it up to me since you made me miss work." Yixuan replied, only half meaning the last part.Sungjoo smiled and snuggled closer, muttering okay, not really noticing what he agreed to, but that was okay, because Sungjoo was warm and soft, and that's all that Yixuan needs.


a/n okay this was written in like an hour and i didn't want to proofread it because i'm lazy, but i hope you all enjoyed it. i really love these two and they are seriously the cutest couple.