Prologue: Kim Yukwon.

I promise to protect you...
Sauntering through the streets, Kim Yukwon slid a black gun in to his also black jacket. Slipping gum between his teeth, he span another gun through his fingers. With a devious smirk he pointed, closing one eye and aiming.....BANG. A RedTiger dropped dead a few feet away from him. He laughed and approached the other two. Lee Taeil and Park Kyung. The reds looked at the lone kitten. Gulping, the right hand man of Zico pulled a gun and ran at Kwon. Kwon stopped, turning swiftly to the side and kneeling the opposition straight in the gut. Bringing his hand elbow down on Kyung's back as he did so. Grabbing his collar, he headbutted the black haired male and allowed him to drop to the floor. He looked over his shoulder at the little Taeil and charged, pulling his fist back and bringing it crashing straight into the older's face, cracking his glasses. Walking away from the two he quickly glanced at them. "Tell Jiho I'm gone. I'm a Dragon. Tell the liar one day, I will end him." With that he put away his gun and walked uptown, the direction of the blacks. Unknown to him, Jaehyo was already smirking after watching his little show down. What a great assest. That was a long time ago. Now, Yukwon has gotten a lot stronger. Even Jaehyo thinks the two of them could beat Ziaco. Yukwon has allies, enemies and most of all, Minhyuk. The two are a duo. Quite feared by the reds. Knowing Kwon was one of them, the reds fear him more. The kitty has a certain hatred for their leader after a heart breaking incident. Now, he has set out to destroy them all. And avenge Minhyuk's Umma.