linving a part

living a part

~Joon~

 

We live in two different country but we still talk to each other almost all the time. People asked me if it was hard to be in love with someone who lived so many miles away from you. We cannot have physical contact because we were too far away from each other. I’m not going to swim the entire ocean to come and see you but I really hoped I could.  It was very hard not to be able to hugged you when I really wanted to or when you needed one because you were  sad or you were not feeling well. At first you were just someone I was talking to but more we talked more I felt something weird inside of me. I tried to not cry at night but sometimes it did not work at all. I asked myself all the time why did I felt in love with you because you were so far and it only hurted me not to be able to be beside you all the time. I never felt love that way before. There was so many hours of differences that it was hard to talk to each other especially because I have school and that you worked all the time. I did not even know if you were just playing with my feeling or you truly loved me. Yes life goes on even if it is hard but sometimes we have to stop and see what we have.

 

~later that day~~on Skype~

“Ahahahahah”. We hear Jinki laugh. ”Why are you laughing? It not that funny.”  We were talking about how I felt in the middle of my class. ”You are not too tired Jinki it’s already 4 in the morning for you.” “No! No! It is fine I love talking with you.”  “I still can’t believe you are coming here in a week.” “I know I’m so excited.” Jinki was coming in one week is work but he said he will come and visit me. I’m so happy to see the person I love but I do not know if it will be the same. I read too much story that end with one of the both killing the other it scared me. Imagine that he is not the person I was imagining or he was just changing the way he act on the camera and the only thing he wants from me is me or even killing me. “Joon you look distracted. What are you thinking about?” “Oh! Nothing important hyung believe me.” “Tell me if you have something going on ok?” “Ok. Jinki I will go to sleep I’m very tired right now and I have school tomorrow see ya. Love you.” “Goodnight I love you.”

 

~the days goes on and on and today was the big day~

I was waiting home. Jinki was supposed to come and pick me up. I look in the mirror to see if I was looking good because first impression is always important. (Bell sounds). “Oh! Jinki is here what I am going to do. Relax! Relax!” I open the door and I saw Jinki. I stared at him for a whole minute before he started hugging me. “Joon! I’m so glad to see you. You are looking very good today.” I could not answer. More like I did not know what to answer. “Thanks!” We were at a little restaurant about 5 minutes from my house and we talked all day. It was so fun. He even passes the night at my house. We watched a movie and we were cuddling. More the movie past more I felt butterfly in my stomach. I wanted to kiss him now that he was just beside me. I think he read in my mind because he started kissing me. “Jinki you are not just playing with me right? You are not going to kill me?” “Joon how did you know my entire plan?” “So you really planned to kill me.” I started crying my eyes out when Jinki says “I was just joking Joon I’m not going to kill you and my feeling for you are real. See touch my hurt it beating so fast because of you.” He took my hand and put it on his chest. I felt is hurt. “See Joon I’m not lying to you. How can I do this to you I love you so much that I cannot restrain myself right now. I just want to kiss you hug you and make love to you.” “I was so scared because read so much story of long distance relationship that turn out that the other one kill the person. I want you to kiss me, hug me and make love to me.” The night goes on. The next morning, Jinki as to go to the airport to take the plain back to his country I was so sad I did not want him to go back. I wanted him to stay by my side forever. “Joon promise me to eat well and not cheat on me.” “I promise.” “I will be back one day. Wait for me.”  He turned around and when I was about to go I hear someone running to be and that person turn me and kissed me. It was Jinki. “Let’s not say good bye because I feel like we are not going to see each other if we do.” “Ok then see you soon Jinki.” He turns back running to not miss his fly. I watched him go I was crying so badly. That night I was looking at the picture we took the day before. I felt like all this was only a dream a good one but a bad one at the same time.

 

~one year later~

I was half asleep on the sofa when I hear the bell ring. “I’m coming.” I was so surprised I saw Jinki at the door on is knee and he said: “Lee Joon, do you want to marry me?” “Yes I do. But why did you not tell me that you were coming I will be dress more properly.” “Because it not a surprise if you know I was coming right.” I was crying of happiness. I could not stop the tears.

 

 

We were now living together we even adopted a child that we named Taemin. He was such an angel he even made some friend and he understands that we were both his dad. We lived happy even if sometimes it hard because we are both men and peoples do not understand at least we have each other. I will always remember the first time we meet each other in real life. I love you Lee Jinki and Lee Taemin.

 

A/N: Here you go an other story about Joon and Onew I hope that all of you liked it. Give me some feed back. :)