Chapter 3

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Needless to say, you spent the rest of your classes with a person stuck in your mind. More specifically, Jeon Jungkook. You couldn’t get his adorable toothy smile out of your head. He looked like a giant bunny almost, head way above yours - you didn’t even reach his shoulders.

 

            “Alright, see you guys tomorrow. Don’t forget to bring your textbook!”

 

            The dragging of chairs was heard as students made their way out of the classroom. Leisurely stuffing your stuff inside your bag and glancing at the clock, you debated on whether you should go eat dinner by yourself outside or at home with your family. Your sister’s class ended a few hours ago so you knew she would already be at home. Deciding to just go walk on the streets nearby to see the little eateries, you slung your backpack over your shoulders and exited the class.

 

            “It’s 6… So if I walk around and eat… I’ll probably reach home at… 9? Maybe?” You muttered to yourself as you passed through the hallway.

 

 

            “But wouldn’t it be a little too late for a girl like you to be walking alone?”

           

 

            You stopped in your tracks, startled, as you whipped your head back. Seeing the person, you let out a relieved sigh.

            “You scared me!”

            Jungkook laughed, walking closer to you. “I couldn’t help it.”

            Pulling your bottom lip into a pout, you turned to your side, refusing to look at the guy. The sun was setting and you thought you were alone in the hallway. How could you not have been scared out of your wits?

            Realizing that you weren’t in the mood to join him in laughing, Jungkook cautiously peered at you. You looked pissed.

            Biting his lip, he placed his hands on your shoulders. The action caused you to turn your head back to face him. For a moment there you forgot your shock and stared at his eyes.

            “Sorry?” Jungkook gave you an apologetic smile.

            You wanted to stay annoyed at him for at least a few more minutes, but looking at that face, you couldn’t help it. Giving him a slight smile, you murmured, “It’s alright.”

 

         

 

            “I was serious about what I said earlier.”

            You watched him hop down the stairs, skipping the last two. Yup, he was definitely a bunny. “What did you say?” You had clearly forgotten after the tiny incident.

            Jungkook stopped and waited for you to reach the ground floor. “About it being too late for you to walk alone.”

            “Oh.”

            “So I was wondering.” Jungkook flashed a cheesy grin. “Being the amazing man that I am. Would you like me to accompany you on your way back home, darling?”

            You giggled at his attempt to sound ‘gentlemanly’. “I’m going to go eat dinner first though.”

            His eyes widened, feigning shock. “That was what I was going to do too!”

            Seeing you burst into another fit of laugher, he grinned, happy that he made you laugh. “Noona you-” His hands went up to cover his mouth. ‘Shoot.’

            The laughter stopped. You tilted your head, “Did you just call me-”

            “No I didn’t.”

          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter