I love you, Infinitely.

Infinitely

The fan meeting/birthday event was emotional to Jessicaa and all of her fans because 1) Jessica was able to meet her fans, 2) Her fans still loved her, and 3) Her little ssiter surprised her by writing her an emotional letter and showing up in person at the event. Jessica couldn't be happier to know that she had received so many love and support from so many people even after such an heartbreaking situation that happened last year in 2014. 

After the event, Jessica and Krystal went to Jessica's private room.

Krystal was going to sit down, when Jessica punched her arm lightly while smiling happily at her.

"What was that for?" Krystal pouts as she rubbed her arm that Jessica punched.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Jessica asked  as she stood in front of Krystal as stared at her with her arms crossed.

Krystal grins, "I wanted to surprise you and I did, didn't I?" 

Jessica nods, "You did surprise me and you made me cry. You write the cheesiest things ever, Soojung-ah." Jessica says.

Krystal hums, "I know, but you love it." she says.

"I do." said Jessica before uncrossing her arms and closing the gaps between her and Krystal when she embraced her in a hug. "I missed you so much and thank you for always being here for me. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you, Soojung-ah." Jessica sincerely whispered.

"I love you, too." Krystal smiled and hugged back. "I'll always be here for you, unnie." 

Jessica nods and buried her face into Krystal's neck.

"Unnie, I have to leave soon." Krystal says, rubbing Jessica's back.

"Hmm..? Where are you going?" asked Jessica.

"I have to go to SM. Victoria, Amber, Luna, and I have to rehearse." Krystal explained.

"Oh.." Jessica was jealous because 1) Krystal was still a singer and Jessica's dreams was to be a singer, which she was until just a couple of months ago, and 2) Krystal still had her friends and members who she could rely on, while Jessica's ex-members a.k.a ex-friends betrayed her and threw out. Jessica missed her old life but it doesn't meant that she's not enjoying her current new life style. She gets to relax more now that she's not a member of SNSD and she made new friends and realized that the people who she thought were her friends aren't really her friends after all.

"Don't over work yourself." Jessica sternly tells her sister.

"Don't worry. I won't." Krystal grinned.

Jessica pressed her lips on Krystal's cheek.

"Good luck with everything and call me later." Jessica says.

"You too." Krystal says back.

Jessica broke the hug and took a step back, leaving a small space between her and Krystal.

"You have to go soon?" she asked when she noticed Krystal looking at her watch.

Krystal nods, "I have to go or else I'm late." Krystal answered.

"I really don't want you to go, but you have to. I'm going to miss you." Jessica tears up.

"Me too. Where are you going after this?" Krystal asked.

"New York." Jessica answered as she sobbed.

Krystal wiped Jessica's tears with her sleeves.

"Don't cry, unnie. We'll see each other again soon. You know where I am and you know that I'll always be here for you." Krystal reminded.

"I know, Soojung, I know. Unnie just loves you so much." says Jessica, sniffing.

Krystal smiles, "And I love you, too, unnie. I love you, Infinitely." she says before kissing Jessica on the forehead.

 

 

A/N: I'm back with this new story XD Originally, I'm a Jeti shipper, but recently I started to ship Jungcest and I feel horrible for it because it's wrong, but I can't help it. They're so cute together! I loved Jessica and Krystal's reality show and I've always loved their sibling bonding chemistry together, so I thought, "Why not write a fanfiction about them?" lol. 

Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed this first chapter even though it was really short. Hopefully, my next update won't be too short like this chapter.

Until next time... Bye! ;)