Scared

Kyle xy: Which is my love

Scared
Nicole Pov.

I was mad at Kyle for the first time. I had never gotten really mad at him like that. He texted us and made us stay there for hours. That does not sound like Kyle. I tried to call his phone, but he never answered his phone. I tried to call Jessi, but she did not answer her phone either.
"Kids get in the car we're going home," I shout.
"Do you think something bad happened to Kyle?" asked Josh.
"Josh has a point, Nicole," Stephen step in "otherwise we wouldn't be waiting this long, Kyle would never leave us like that."
I drive them home ignoring their complaint of Kyle would never do that. To tell you the truth I am scared for Kyle I know he would never heart us physically, but he could hurt the kids and myself emotionally.
"Holy !" shouted Lori and Josh at the same time.
"Josh watch your--" I didn't finished my sentence, because I was so surprised of what I just seeing the house like that.
"What happened here?" Ask my husband Stephen shockingly.
 

Kyle Pov.
Jessi and I hear the Tragers come home, and we ran to meet them.
"Kyle what happened?" asked Nicole, frightened.
"Cassidy broke into the house and tried to attack me. We had a fight so I punched him in his face and threw him at the door."
They all looked at me in shock.
"You punched somebody?" asked Josh, surprised.
"You couldn't even touch a fly," come Lori voice, what had gotten into you Kyle.
Josh patted me in the back, "nice job man, you're stepping up, glad to hear it!" My brother stepping up to those big bad guys."
I look away from him feeling embarrassed from all the attention all tell you guys tomorrow.
"You guys need some sleep right now. I will try to clean this mess up."
When the rest of the family went to bed I got the broom to pick the glass out.
"Hey, you need any help?" Question Jessi behind me.
"Sure I answer."
Kyle I need to tell you something Jessi said scared.
Why would she look so frightens like that I thought bring my full attention to her.
"When I went through Nate house. I saw some paper said Jessi talking really fast.
I could sense she was getting scared, I touch her hands rubbing it to show her I am here I am listening.
The paper says Grace Kinsley is you mother, and it said she's the head of Latnok. "I cant believe it Kyle is that true."
How will I answer her tell her my brother killed her mother, How could I broke her soul like that.
The paper was telling the truth Jess, she's Cassidy mom and my mom too.
Jessi look sat me shockingly so
Cass- before she finishes the sentence I interrupted her.
"Yea he is Jess." Water started to get in my eyes. "I am sorry Jess. "You don't need to be sorry Kyle, its not you Fault, and you couldn't do anything about it said Jessi.
"You might be Cassidy brother by blood, but he is not your brother Kyle, Brother doesn't try to kill their brother for nothing, and being for smart." Brother protects each other. Kyle look at me she tilted my head. Josh your brother, and Lori your sister you loved each other, you care about each other, you nothing like Cassidy Kyle just remember that always" don't let it bring you down.
"Okay" said Jessi looking at me.
I look at the beautiful girl-sitting front of me that change me, feel love and always understand me. Even when my own bother kill her mother she doesn't look at me differently, she looks at me the same the same look she always give me.
Pride, joy, and understanding
"Thank you Jess for making me feels better." I really needed that to hear that. I well, would always need you by my side Jess, don't ever forget that. I give her a hug in a kiss in the cheek.
"Good night Jess," I said.
"Good night Kyle." Jessi replied back.