Chapter 2

Because I Love You

“Good morning mom” Hankyung said as he sat on the chair in their dining table to have some breakfast.

“Good morning. Sooyoung’s been calling you since yesterday, why don’t you call her back?”

“I don’t need to; we’ll see each other later anyways”

“Alright, eat your breakfast already”

Hankyung started eating already when he remembered something

“Uh mom, uhm... uh-”

“If you’re trying to ask permission from me because you and your friends have some plans, No, I won’t allow it”

A smile on Hankyung’s face that was there a minute ago slowly faded

“There is a management meeting later in the office and I want you to be there. So you could have an idea on how to run or company” Her mom sternly said “So from school, go directly straight to my office. Understand?”

“Yes mom” Hankyung said dejectedly and continued to eat his breakfast.

 

 

 

 

Heechul went out of her house and opened her car when a brand new SUV appeared in front of her then a man came out with a woman she realized was her aunt

“Hi!” Heechul said excitedly, her aunt hugged her and said “Hi” too.

“Wow! A new car!” Heechul said

“Of course! I have a new boyfriend!” both of them giggled like high school girls. “Come, I’ll introduce you”

“Love! This is my niece, Heechul” the said guy waved and said “Hi! Nice to meet you!”

“Hi!” Heechul answered back.

Heechul and her aunt went a bit further from the guy “You’re going to school already?”

“Yes aunt, By the way, what happened to the other guy last week? I thought you loved him?”

“He’s a pain in the ” her aunt then got her wallet and handed some cash to heechul

“You’re pocket money”

“But I still have some!”

“Its your bonus! I Love you!” her aunt smiled

“I love you too! Thankyou!” Heechul said then hugged her aunt.

“Alright, go on then! Bye! Take care!” Her aunt said as she slapped Heechul's playfully and entered the house with her new boyfriend

“Ouch!" heechul laughed then said her goodbyes. She entered her car and went to school

 

 

 

Heechul was driving happily but then she stopped at a stoplight, the music in her car is blasting so she is dancing while waiting for the stoplight to turn to green. As she was dancing though, she looked to her right and saw a car next to hers was Hangeng’s. She smiled to herself and rolled her windows down. She then blew the horn to catch hangeng’s attention, which-fortunately for heechul- succeeded. She then smirked then waved seductively at Hankyung, but the latter just looked at her and ignored her just as the same time as the stoplights turned green so Hankyung drove off immidiatey. Heechul pouted, shrugged then just continued to drive.

When heechul got to school she parked her car in a space where clearly there is a sign that says No Parking but she just ignored it. After turning the engine off, she got down to her car and got her things.

“Heechul, you know you can’t park here” A boy said as he approached Heechul

“Really? Well then, can you park the car from me? Please sunggyu”

“But I’m late from my class”

Heechul went close to the guy and touched his cheeks

“Please darling, can you do this for me?”

“A-alright then”

“Yay! Thanks hun!” Heechul said as she kissed his cheeks and gave him her keys.

As heechul was walking from the parking grounds to the school, he saw a rose on the ground, she then started to follow it then it led her to a three boys with siwon in the middle standing there holding papers that has a I’m sorry, I love you written on it. Heechul looked at them uninterested. Siwon winked and grab a rose from his back pocket; he went in front of heechul and kneeled down

“Babe, can you please talk to me already? I’m sorry already”

“Siwon, for the nth time, I don’t have anything to say to you. And please don’t come near me again”

Heechul said and just continued to walk away from the boys and to the campus. Siwon begged and kept on apologizing but Heechul just ignored him.

 

Hankyung was sitting on the chairs located at the catwalk when he heard the boys’ shouted heechul’s name. He rolled his eyes and sighed he then heard hecchul’s voice saying “Hi boys!”

 

The guys crowded beside heechul, some of them tried to carry heechul’s things and she just let them. As she was nearing Hankyung and his friends, he asked some cigarette stick from one of his fanboys, a boy gave it to him immediately. She then stopped infront of Hankyung then asked him

“Do you have a light?” while pointing to his cigarette stick.

 Hankyung looked at her, and then at the stick then back at her “You can’t smoke here”

Heechul smirked then said “Why? Are you going to punish me? Mr. Discipline committee?”

 Suddenly one of Hankyung’s friends asked “Heechul is it true that you and Siwon already broke up?”

“True!”

“Then we can finally be together then?” The boy said excitingly, Hankyung just rolled his eyes.

“Sorry Yoochun, but you’re not my type. But Mr. Snob here can have a chance with me” She said pointing to Hankyung. Hankyung just looked at her irritatingly and walked out.

 

 

 

 “You’re totally avoiding me Hankyung, my dad was looking for you last night only your mom attended our company party”

“Sooyoung, I’m sorry I’m not feeling well last night”

Sooyoung was about to protest again when the teacher entered the room so she just went back to her place.

As the teacher entered there was someone following him

“Sir pleaaaaassseeee” Heechul said pleadingly “Sir, how are we going to graduate if all of our professors are requiring us to pass a term paper, reflection paper, research paper, we’re about to die already, right classmates?” The whole class-except for Hankyung- cheered and shouted a loud yes

“Class, quiet” the professor said, he then looked to hankyung.

“Hankyung”

“Yes sir?”

“What do you think? Do i need to move the deadling for the submission of your term paper?”

The whole class was now looking at Hankyung

“I believe that as graduating students, we should be Matured and Responsible enough to handle our own commitments” he said emphasizing the words Matured and Responsible. His eyes met with heechul and he continued to talk “So, it’s all a matter of time management” he then smirked at heechul.

“Okay then, So Heechul I guess I don’t need to move the date”

Heechul just smiled fakely at his professor and glared at hankyung whan a student knocked on the door and handed some paper to their professor, the professor read it and then excused himself out

“Excuse me class, the dean is calling for me. Hankyung, our meeting for the discipline comittee will be tomorrow at 2 pm, don’t forget okay” the teacher then went out of the room.

Heechul then, still standing in front of class, went in front of Hankyung

“Discipline committee, I bet you have another victim again, Ooooooh I’m scared” Heechul said mockingly to Hankyung, and then the whole class laughed hankyung just glared at her.

“So guys, all of us should behave, because the hanging judge is our classmate, the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler” she then tapped his cheeks and continued “Just a little more handsome”

Hankung couldn’t take it anymore so he stood up, towering over heechul.

“What’s your problem?”

“You! You’re so insensitive”

“I just did what was proper!” by this time the class was already cheering loudly

“That’s the problem, you’re always proper, you’re always right, you’re always formal, i didn’t even remember seeing you smile, right classmates?” The class cheered more loudly, while hankyung just kept on glaring at her.

“Look at your forehead, it’s full of lines, your skin it’s full of wrinkles, and your hair, it looks like you’re bald already” the whole class laughed

“Look, that’s enough okay!”

“Why? It’s all true!” Heechul smirked “You look like a bubble gum that has been chewed for two days!” Heechul then bumped his shoulder to Hangeng’s then went directly to her sit. Hankyung glared at her and just sat down.

"Ugh, I hate her" Hankyung said while frowning irritatingly.

 

 

 

 

Do you guys know what a catwalk in a school is? If not you guys can click the word Catwalk that has an hyperlink above :) Try to click it to see what I'm talking about :D