6; meet the parents

The cold betweens fire(s).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt; Myungsoo never once believe that his girlfriend can be crazier than house rat.

It's 00.01 am. One minute passed after midnight and Myungsoo wishes that Soojung should have drink some pills that at least will calm her down at least for few hours. Not that Myungsoo feeling distraction because he can't sleep but he just think that Soojung exaggerated things. 

"Do you think your mom will like innocent concept better? but i'm 22. Do you think it'll be too much?" earlier that night Soojung ask Myungsoo wether or not she wear the dress once he buys her. The dress that she always refuse to wear because there is so many ribbon that look too much-in her opinion.

"I think our argument about that dress has buried more than a century ago." myungsoo laughs showing lovable dimples to her-she totally bring back the memory where Myungsoo insisted Soojung to look innocent because he still strongly believe he doesn't change his ideal type. Soojung pouts, only to make her more adorable."My Mum will like you eventually, even you don't wear anything."

Soojung cheecks gets red, it's not the first time Myungsoo like that but still she never get used to it- seems like Myungsoo just aware of what he says,  he walks closely to his girl and kiss her forehead. "What im going to say.. is you should just be yourself." And after that they agreed to close that short argumrnt and sleep bug after 4 hours later, without a word Soojung totally going back and forth in the bed completely make Myungsoo unsatisfied.

"Soojung." Myungsoo says, moving his body so he can see clearly Jung Soojung fully awake with tears almost flooding her eyes. "Oh God." He taked her to be closer to him and embraces her tighter.

"Im sorry but i can't even imagine what will happen if your Mum doesn't like me. I heard a lot about how mother in law and daughter in law oftenly dont get along well and i don't want that to be happen." She sobs hard in his chest. Myungsoo laughs at how Soojung even going that far. He knows that introduces girl to your parents is indeed big step but he never imagine Jung Soojung already imagine what will happen to her-to them after they gets marriage.

"You really crazier than house rat." Soojung says while caressing Sojung hair's with his che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter