The day I lost you

Pain
Please log in to read the full chapter

-You’re never here for me! Never! When I ask you to do something, you’ll ever reject me…- 

A boy grumbled to the person standing in front of him. His eyes were filled with disappointment and sadness. 

-Is because… Are you… are you cheating on me?- He asked hesitantly. 

-I-I’m sorry Jeongguk- The words were rough. 

-That’s all you have to say?! Tell me, why I can’t feel your love? Where have you been? You're turning away as possible from me…- 

A knot started stuck in his throat. Jimin grabbed Jeongguk’s hand, intertwined his fingers to the other’s. 

-No, is not like that. Listen, I… I had been busy lately, I have so much stress and…- 

The taller boy removed harshly Jimin’s hand. 

-Lies. You’re a ing liar. You always make these stupid excuses! Why are you like this? Is because you don’t love me anymore?!- 

Too many promises unfulfilled. The sound of heavy breathing mixed with the sobs that came from Jungkook began to be heard throughout the room. The awkward silence between them was threatening. The distance that was formed among the lovers was notorious. Dreams, memories of being together fade away behind the scars that had been made to the other.  

Jimin looks deep inside Jeongguk’s eyes. He sunk in the bitterness that emanates the boy’s sight.  

-Of course not! I love you! I loved you, still love you and always will…- 

-I don’t believe you anymore- It hurts pretend to be strong. 

-My heart hurts and I can’t get rid of it. There are only lies, all you say are lies. So, please, get the out of here- 

-Kookie-ah…- The hurt boy besought. 

-Don’t call me like that again. Don’t dare to come again, I don’t want to see you, I can’t. No if we continue like these, no if you don’t stop ruining everything-  

Painful tears drop to the ground. The faint sound of the rain starts to sound, mixing with the surrounding thickly aura that filled the room. Heartbeat pallid with broken hearts. Their bleeding souls can’t be healed. 

-No, please don’t do this, not now. I’m sorry Jeongguk, sorry for everything. J-just let me fix the things between you and me. Please. I swear I won’t make excuses anymore- 

Jimin’s voice was cloaked in sadness yet authority. It sounded more like an order than plead. It was irritating how the two fell silent, felt as if they escaped.  

-Bull! Now go away, leave me alone…- Jeongguk says under his breath. 

Jimin got closer to Jeongguk. He want to feel again the well-toned body in his hands, caress every part of the beautiful face in front of him, embracing themselves until they melt together, smell the sweet scent that remains on the body of his handsome boyfriend. Jeongguk hit Jimin severely from the chest, bursting in angry. The boy fells down to the cold floor beneath him, hitting it hard. The sound smote Jeongguk’s ears. 

Pain, loneliness. 

Sadness, confusion.  

Why is so hard to be together? They are losing everything. Unforgettable days abandoned behind the emptiness. They remember how they were, so close to each other. The extent moments of joy seems over now. Everything has changed. Like lost children, they were no longer before they knew it.  

-It's time for you to realize you're drowning in your pride. You still can't see the truth?- You’re hurting me. Can you see my pain? 

Jimin left the place with an aching Jungkook. The sore on his heart still hurts. The tears that fell from his weeping eyes to his red cheeks now scattered in the dark. Those days he got tired of waiting and in which there was no answer pass through his mind. The lies and broken bonds have replaced hope and love. The smiles has been stolen from his pale face. The future will be forever craved as a desire. Jeongguk sank into a melancholy thought. The pictures of Jimin and he will be reflected in his mind, like a dream of last night. He laid down on his bed, hearing the sound of the sadly rain. He felt a strong tightness in his chest, as if something were crushing it. Trying to relieve some pain, he screamed as loud as he could. 

 

 

 

Night falls, crushing with his darkness Jimin’s hope. The sky dropped tears in rain form, desperately wetting the shaky body of the boy, crying for a love that has been crushed. Walking nonsense, Jimin is carried away by the light of the moon through the broken road.  

Strides are heard behind him. Jimin looks around but can’t distinguish the direction of the steps. He got deeper into the street, but he turned back toward the house Jungkook. This time he was in a place swamped in darkness. 

The steps were heard coming closer. Fear ran through his body from head to toe. He began to accelerate increasingly his steps, up to run. Without realizing it, Jimin had become the prey of a predator that hunts at night.  

Steps finally ceased. The night had turned colder than normal. The rain was still falling softly on the street. Trying to catch his breath, Jimin leaned on a wall. 

The countdown has begun. 

Jimin can feel a cold object in his temple, leaving him frozen in the middle of the place. Anxiety, fear, panic went through his body. He tried to turn his head to differentiate something. 

-If ... if you move I-I kill you- The shape behind him spoke hesitantly. 

-It's ... okay. I'll give you what you want ...- Jimin said shakily. Trying to get his wallet, he reached into his pocket. 

Please log in to read the full chapter