30 days

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Due to experimental error that would change the world and a new generation. A scientist has led to an epidemic that would make a person live forever without soul and will only eat people. All caused due to a failed experiment and have provoked hundreds of human life turns into a zombie . These areas will only be viable within 30 days before being destroyed. The survivor must leave the field without assistance because aid can not be delivered. Can they escape from the eruption and what the real story that happened in the beginning?

 

 

Made by myself x3

 

Made by Love and Spring Trailer Shop {OPEN}

Foreword

 

 

 

 

 

zombie

 

 

 

MED CITY
The area is prohibited and will be destroyed within 30 days. Hundreds of zombies are there.

 

LABORATORY
Where the onset of the eruption of zombies and the experiment being handled.

 

 

HIGH SCHOOL
Where ’s the zombies attack was began to suffer due to the area was so close with the laboratory that was handled the experiment.

 

HOSPITAL
The source of medical can be get there but no one could save from the infected once their being bitten.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : I’m not plagiarised any story and if it was similar. I’m very sorry and that just a coincidence. English is not my first language. So, there will be a lot of grammar mistake in this story. I hope that you don’t mind about it. I’m trying to make it horror if I can but I think I’m not good with horror genre. But please subscribes, comment and upvote (optional) for this story. Every character in this story are just my bias but I do not own them!

Thank you for choosing this story to be read and Enjoy~


Warning : Read by your own risk! 

Please don't unsubscribe this story (T^T)

theend97
trailer is coming x3