I'm Busy, Sehun-ah!

I'm busy, Sehun-ah!

 

Hunber forever!!! :'D


It was a very normal Saturday evening for Amber. Normal - being busy writing uncountable pages of lyrics and thinking of possible compositions. Now that she has debuted as a solo artist, she was more than happy to dedicate long hours on song writing for her comeback. She was alone in the dorm for the day. The other members were taking care of their busy schedules. She took the freedom to wear comfy red short shorts and a very loose off-white tank  top. Seated before her computer on a rolling chair, she kept writing whatever came to her head. 

 She didn't notice the hours roll by as she worked on a happy love song. At some point she found herself derailing. "So many scratches and so many wasted paper" she sighed "I should take a short break to get my head straight." Jackjack and Gongju were fast asleep in their beds. She walked to them and placed sweet kisseson their foreheads. The dogs showed no reactions. "Hmm.. guess they are too tired. This is what happens when you stay awake the whole night! You little idiots~" Well, if isn’t playing with her dogs she had only one option left. Dance it off!! She went to the other room, pulled the door close leaving it only slightly ajar. She turned up the music and started doing some dorky moves. She was totally lost in it and the high volume didn’t let her know of the intruder. He slipped into the open living room which Victoria had left open in a hurry. 

He had come to see his favorite noona who seemed to have changed into a very serious woman following her début as a solo artist. He missed the playful and bubbly Amber noona. She was still the energetic person but not when he was around; it disappointed him very much. He had been trying hard to get a hold of her. Even during the SMTown at Taiwan, she seemed to ignore him. He had got a professional camera which kept him busy, but not happy like in the early tours. Fans would say he had lost his color, smiling now and then just for the sake of it. 

In the morning, he had heard from his manager that the f(x) members other than her were busy with outdoor schedules. “I’m seeing her in the evening!” He said to himself and celebrated with a silent ‘Yehet!’. So he set off wearing a simple black T-shirt and brown Bermuda  shorts, complete with a cap. 

And now he was here peeking into the music filled room watching her sway her hips to some y girl group song. “Jinjja noona..you are doing such moves…” he whispered to himself as he stood mesmerized by the woman’s beautiful  legs and waist which were always hidden from the world. “She is so hot…” Then a thought crossed him “What if it was some other guy who entered?” he frowned at the thought. She did have many guys as friends. He walked away and sat on her chair sulking at the thought. His eyes fell on the pages of scribbled lyrics, “Hm..she has been working. No wonder she is always serious.” He turned on the computer and started playing some games, waiting for her. He didn’t want to be called a ert! All the more reason for her to start ignoring him. The dogs were awake by now. They started barking and playing around his legs. He patted them and let them sit on his lap. 

Amber was surprised by the barks. She quickly turned off the music. “Guess they are up, gotta feed them. And ya I did fool around for too long. Back to work!~” She laughed to herself. At first she was surprised to see a guy who had settled himself well in her chair. He was cuddling the dogs. She took a few seconds to recognize the boy “Sehun-ah! What are you doing here?!” She was very shocked  “Looks like Vic unnie forgot to latch the door.” She made the ggukggukie face. Sehun snickered “So like me.” “Hi noona!” he greeted with a half smile. She happily approached the boy and gave him a light hug. “I’m a bit busy today,  Sehun-ah. What brings you here?” The dogs jumped off of him. “I .. uh .. just wanted to talk to you, it has been a while since we talked.” He watched her as she set dinner for them while listening to him. She didn’t care to change into something decent, Sehun was a little brother to her, that’s what she made herself believe. She taught herself that falling for younger men was trouble. So she had minimized the contact with him.

 She didn’t notice him checking out her exposed stomach and legs. Shamelessly taking in all the features of the y woman before him. She didn’t treat him specially. He was being seen as any other friend of hers regardless of the gender. “That’s how Amber noona was.” He agreed with himself. 

When she was done, she approached him and said in a very sweet way, “Sehun-ah, I got some work to do can we chat over breakfast tomorrow?” she gave him a polite smile too. But Oh Sehun was on a mission today. He was not going back without a proper chat with his noona. Hearing nothing coming from him, she continued “Sehun-ah please move from my chair, I need to finish the lyrics for this song. I’ve been working on the same thing for so long. I need to get it finished today.” She even tried pushing him but Sehun wouldn’t budge. Amber frowned. “You have become a bad little brother. And there was me once thinking that you were a sweet thing.” “But noona…!” She doesn’t let him finish and sits on his lap surprising both of them. Sehun flinched and his cheeks heated up. “Hah! I got him! He can’t take this level of skinship. I’m sure he will leave now... I’m sure..” she thought to herself and started scribbling down some more lyrics. But he wasn’t reacting. She spoke to him without facing him, “Sehun-ah..I’m heavy these days you know. We can talk tomorrow. I promise I won’t make any excuses for tomorrow. ” 

But the boy was very happy with the situation they were in. It looked like she had made the evening worse for herself. Sehun casually brought his hands from his sides and rested them around her waist, pulling her slowly to bring her closer. Sensing her flinch, he smirked and leaned forward to rest his chin on her left shoulder. “No you are not. You are perfect. ” he whispered in a husky voice. She pretended to ignore and pinched his left cheek. “Ouch!” he yelped and moved his head away. “Why,..thank you Prince Oh Sehun. We played around a lot for today. You should really leave now.” She felt her heart waver, old feelings threatened to resurface. 

Sehun could say that she didn’t really mean it. He realized that it wasn’t a chat which was pending; it was something more. A puzzle piece that both of them were missing. He tightened his hold around her and started placing butterfly kisses on her neck and ear. “ Ah! Se-hhun-ah. What are you..?” she stuttered. “Just enjoy it, noona, both of us know that it has waited for too long.” She had drowned in his deep chocolate voice and his hot breath on her shoulder did no good either. He turned her face a bit, caressed her cheek, slowly pulling her chin closer. His eyes were focused on her slightly open cherry pink lips. Amber was questioningly looking at his eyes. She was surprised by the flow of events. Their eyes did not meet. Sehun did not look for any consent. He was confident of what was between them.

He kissed her deeply. Trying to convey all his feelings at once. She moaned into the kiss. He took the chance to slip his tongue into her mouth. Amber had let go of the stiffness. The man was overpowering her. Cool and cute man. Their tongues battled for dominance; neither willing to give up. Her hands had traveled up and rested around his neck. She threw away his cap and ran her fingers through his soft hair. It was Sehun’s turn to moan. Her legs were on either side of him now. His hands had wrapped around her , pulling her closer to close the remaining gap. He bit her lower lip and  it. They had to break apart to breathe. Their faces were flushed. She had a dazed smile on her swollen lips. Sehun felt content. 

They looked into each other eyes for sometime. She looked away flustered. He smirked and kissed the nape of her neck. He held down her hands and didn’t let her protest. Trailing the kisses down to her collar bones. He pulled down he strap of her tank top. She tried to free herself; but he wouldn’t let her. He placed wet kisses just above her  and  sharply at one spot leaving a very prominent hickey on her pale skin. “Sehun-ah!!” She pushed him away and quickly pulled over her strap. Her eyes were wide open- like kyungsoo hyung’s. Sehun thought. “It won’t be seen noona” He gave her an innocent smile. “Low enough to be hidden away by your clothes.” Saying so he gave her a peck on her cheek. Amber pouted. He caressed her exposed legs. “I’m sorry...” He said looking down. She pushed back his front fringes and kissed his forehead. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. 

Her heart and head had definitely found the best lyrics for her song. “Thanks Sehun-ah..” she whispered to him. He nuzzled against her neck in response.


I’ll try to do better in my next hunber fic OTL Thanks for visiting <3