Yixing Goes to Luhan's House

Yixing Goes to Luhan's House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was already late at night but Luhan and Yixing were still walking on the streets. They just finished watching a movie— a horror movie at Junmyeon’s house with the whole gang. Now, the two of them were the only ones left walking on the road.

 

"Lu-ge, what should I do? The last train just left," Yixing asked the taller man beside him.

 

"Walk home," the deer answered.

 

"Ehh? But my home is so far from here," Yixing whined.

 

Luhan sighed in annoyance as he pushed his fake glasses back to its place. "Aren't you just exaggerating? Your house is just two blocks away from here."

 

"Still far"

 

"Don't complain. It's your fault for taking the long way."

 

"But I want to walk with you," Yixing said as he clung to Luhan's arm.

 

Feeling the unicorn's arm wrapping irritably around his, Luhan's brows twitched in annoyance. "Yixing" His tone was telling the kid to get his hands off of him.

 

Yixing grinned widely, his shy dimple appearing as he tightened his hug around Luhan's arm. "But I want to be close to you, Lu-ge," he sang cheerfully.

 

"You're awfully close enough, Yixing," Luhan complained as he looked away to hide the blush that was formed on his cheeks.

 

"Lu-ge, I can see you blushing~" the unicorn teased the soccer team’s captain.

 

Luhan just frowned in anger and annoyance at the boy’s words. "Tsk, I am not."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yixing, how long do you plan on following me?"

 

"Can't you just let me sleepover at your house, Lu-ge?" Yixing pouted. No one had ever had a sleepover at Luhan’s house. No one even had the chance to come and see where Luhan lives so Yixing thought that this was a great opportunity. It would also be considered as him taking a step closer to Luhan’s heart. He just met the elder when he entered high school 2 years ago and somehow, his constant pestering on the soccer player got him to where he was now.

 

"You can't"

 

"Please, Lu-ge!" Yixing suddenly jumped in front of Luhan and they both stopped walking, Yixing holding both of Luhan’s hands and his eyes were begging. "Please, Lu-ge," he repeated. He really wanted to see his Lu-ge's house. He wanted to be the first one Luhan permits to have a sleepover at his house. Well, because he wanted to be the one closest to his Lu-ge. Not that he would tell that to the man; Luhan doesn't care about him.

 

"You might as well stop clinging so much while you beg, Yixing" Luhan said as he resumed his walking, shoving the shorter out of the way.

 

"Are you letting me stay, Lu-ge?" Yixing turned and ran after the soccer team’s captain.

 

"No" was Luhan's definite answer.

 

Hearing the man's absolute answer, Yixing stopped walking as his lips formed a cute pout. "Fine," he gave up. "You'll just let your little brother walk alone in the cold streets so late at night," he whined but that didn't even stop the deer from walking forward. "Tsk" he frowned as he turned and started walking the opposite way. He thought Luhan would let him but he was wrong. "I’m wearing my low-necked shirt today and I’m so cute. What if some drunken man took me? OMG, I’ll be on the news tomorrow— OMG, I should text all my friends and say goodbye and…” he was animatedly talking to himself. “OMG, I haven’t even said I love you to my mother and—”

 

"Yixing"

 

Yixing got surprised when his arm was grabbed and he was forced to turn around. He saw Luhan frowning with annoyance at him.

 

"Only for today, Yixing," Luhan growled.

 

"Y-You're letting me stay?" Yixing couldn't believe what he heard and he was wide-eyed.

 

Luhan put a calm expression on his face as he pushed his eyeglasses up. "Just for today"

 

Yixing smiled the happiest smile before throwing himself to Luhan, hugging the man tightly. "Yey, thank you," he thanked, burying his face on the deer's chest. "Lu-ge, did you overhear what I said? I was just whispering to myself, you know."

 

"Whatever, Yixing," Luhan whispered as he blushed at their position.

 

"Wahhh, Lu-ge, you're blushing again~"

 

"I am not blu—"

 

"Ah, Lu-ge, why did you stop?"

 

"Shut up," Luhan growled, pushing Yixing away from him. "If you don't stop teasing me, I might just change my mind," he said as he started walking again.

 

"Lu-ge! Lu-ge! I was just kidding," Yixing cheerfully said as he ran after the deer. "I'm just really excited now."

 

 

"I'm just really excited now"

 

That was what Yixing said before they reached Luhan's house. Now, he was standing in front of a tall gate… a very tall gate he couldn't even see the house behind it. He didn’t even know if he should be calling that a house. Behind that very tall gate is surely a mansion. And as a commoner, you would even call it a palace. "Hey, Lu-ge," he whispered to the man beside him. "Are you sure we're at the right place?"

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

Yixing gulped. What? What? What?

 

Why was his Lu-ge just standing there? He should at least explain to him why there was a tall gate hiding Luhan’s house. Luhan knows that he is a commoner, after all. But Luhan just stood there as they waited for the gate to open.

 

Why? Why? Why?

 

Yixing wondered if this was really a tall gate or was he just too short?

 

T-This isn't like the dramas on TV, right?

 

This isn't like the dramas he sees on TV, right? Where the poor girl goes to his unexpectedly-so-rich boyfriend's house then she gets to meet his parents who obviously don’t want a commoner for their Oh-so-great son. Then, the father will use force to break them up.

 

Oh my God

 

"Lu-ge, I change my mind. I'll just go home, it's just two blocks away, anyway," Yixing told the man. Though it would take not more than an hour to get there, he decided to just do it because he didn't want to be separated from his Lu-ge.

 

"It's dangerous to walk alone. It's already past midnight."

 

"I-It's fine," Yixing laughed as he scratched the back of his head. "I can go— ah" Oh . The gate suddenly opened and there was a car waiting for the two of them. Luhan opened the car's door and got in. Yixing got in also and the driver started driving.

 

Why are we riding a car? Why? Why? Why? If they had a car, Luhan should have just asked them to fetch him instead of walking all the way here, right? And why the hell did they even have to ride a car? Was the house too far from the gate? He wanted to ask those but he stayed quiet as he tried hard to behave himself as much as possible.

 

"Yixing, are you alright?"

 

Yixing gulped again. This is the part where the poor girl speaks, and even his boyfriend's servants will judge her because of her manners, right?

 

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.

 

But not speaking would be rude. "I'm fine, Lu-ge."

 

Oh

 

Did the driver just give him a glance? Maybe, it's because he just called their young master 'Lu-ge', right? It must be that. How could he call their young master like that?

 

"You're really quiet now."

 

Yixing just laughed nervously at what was said. He really didn't want to talk now, surprisingly. He felt so nervous. His heart was beating so fast and it beat even faster when the car stopped.

 

"We're here, young master."

 

They both got out of the car. How long was the distance between the gate and the 'house', you ask? Yixing didn't know. He was way too distracted with his thoughts.

 

"Young master, you brought a friend. We'll prepare the guest room."

 

"No!" Yixing refused in a shout and everyone, including Luhan, stared at him.

 

OMG Lu-ge, don't look at me like that. You're really making me nervous.

 

He clutched Luhan's sleeve tightly as he took a step backwards. He hid behind Luhan. He had never been in a situation like this before so he really didn't know how to act. He even wondered if he was himself right now. He was so out of character that he didn't know if he was still himself anymore.

 

Luhan was surprised at how Yixing responded but he just sighed as he pushed his glasses. "He'll sleep in my room. Bring a futon," he ordered before walking, taking Yixing with him.

 

 

"Yixing, what's with you?" Luhan asked as he wore his pajamas.

 

"You didn't tell me you were rich," Yixing answered. He was finally able to breathe normally again now that the two of them were alone.

 

"I did tell you. Everyone in the group knows, unicorn."

 

Yixing pouted at the nickname. "You didn't tell me you were THIS rich." His room was bigger than anyone could ever imagine. His bed has a roof. His room has everything. It almost seemed like a house itself, only there was no kitchen.

 

"Will you stop this talk already?"

 

Yixing got surprised, hearing the tone of Luhan's voice. Maybe, Luhan didn't like talking about this. Maybe, that's why he didn't know. Now, he just put his Lu-ge in a bad mood. What should he do?

 

Yixing grinned as his mind processed. "Lu-ge, look at me," he ordered cheerfully and Luhan complied. "Is this pajama yours? Why is this so big?" he smiled and just to prove it, he let go of the pajama pants he was wearing, making it slide down to his feet, leaving him wearing only the oversized pajama shirt that looked like a dress on him.

 

"Yixing!" Luhan quickly went to Yixing and covered the boy’s body with a blanket.

 

"Lu-ge?"

 

"You're really indecent, Yixing."

 

Yixing only grinned at the comment. He moved backwards, taking the blanket off of him. "It's fine, Lu-ge. I'm still wearing my boxers," he assured, pulling the end of his shirt up a little, showing Luhan the tight boxers he was wearing.

 

Luhan blushed as he looked away. This unicorn just wouldn't stop teasing him. "Tsk" he went back to his bed and lied there. "I'm gonna turn the lights off."

 

"Okay~" Yixing smiled happily as he lied on the futon. "Good night, Lu-ge."

 

And the light was gone. Yixing closed his eyes and tried to sleep. But suddenly, the scenes from the movie they watched earlier flashed in his mind. He wanted to move but was too scared to do it. The futon where he was lying was just beside Luhan's bed which meant that only a little turn of his body to the right would make him see what's under the man's bed.

 

"L-Lu-ge?"

 

But no one answered him.

 

"Lu-ge, you're awake, right? Tell me you're still awake!"

 

Still, there was no answer. Yixing gulped.

 

Don't freak out. Don't freak out.

 

 

"Lu-ge!" Yixing jumped to Luhan's bed in a very fast motion. He took the blanket that was covering the man's body and quickly straddled him. He shook the man's body forcefully and soon, Luhan was already sitting, annoyance clear on his face.

 

"What the hell, Yixing?" Luhan glared at the unicorn who was clinging to him so tightly.

 

"Turn the lights on!" Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter