Chapter 1:The Twins

You're The Only One,The Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

"Ring!Ring!"the alarm went off as the clock struck 6.40 a.m.Eun Hee woke up from her deep slumber due to the annoying little alarm clock that went off the first thing in the morning.From her own room,she could hear noises of somebody cooking.Must be her mother and the maid cooking for breakfast.She felt lazy to wake up as today is Monday,the first day of a brand new week.

And also school again!She let out a few sigh before starting her usual morning routine.She stepped her foot on the cold ground and stood up lazily.She stretched here and there to loosen up a bit.She then grabbed her bathing towel and went straight inside the bathroom to get a nice,refreshing bath.

-Mrs Kim's POV-

"Kim Eun Hee!"Mrs Kim's voice echoed while she was knocking onto a large door.She held the door knob and turned it in order for the door to open.Once she get inside,her expression changed from a smile to a frown.

"What a mess!"Mrs Kim said while looking at the undone and messy bed.Clothes in the laundry basket.Several bags and plastic bags on the floor not collected.She massage her forehead while walking towards the bed.

"What is happening to her?!She is so different from her smart,hardworking and neat twin,Eun Jung!"Mrs Kim muttered under her breath while picking up a few fashion magazines from the floor.She flipped through the magazines and saw all those trendy clothes that teenagers like to wear these days.Eun Hee is so going to be influenced by this stuff she thought.She then threw the magazines away in the waste basket.She neatly folded the blanket and placed Eun Hee's uniform on the bed.Mrs Kim then rearranged the pillows and leave out of the room to wake up the twin of Eun Hee,Eun Jung.

While walking through the hallways leading to her next destination,she recalled the memories of the days where the twins would play together when they were in elementary school.As the twins they should be,everything about them is similar.From hairstyle to hobbies,not one bit is different.But in the present now,everything changed.Not one bit is the same.As the twins grew up to be teenagers,they started to be apart.For Kim Eun Hee,she makes friends too easily until the whole of Kim family was worried that she might be mixed with a bunch of bad kids.As for Kim Eun Jung,seeing that her twin sister starting to avoid her,she would always go to the library alone and read books until the library closed.She still remembered the moments when either one of the twin is sick or unwell,the other twin would always be panicked.She smiled as she pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter