Uncle Heechul's Unstoppable Mouth

Our Beautiful Miracle

Eunhyuk:*in the dancing room of the house dancing to love me like you do*

YooMi:*laying on the floor watching him swaying her legs back and forth*Mommy dances beautiful

Eunhyuk:Awww thank you baby *smiles blows a kiss to her*

SungMin:Awwww thanks for the kisses hyukkie but if kyuhyun found out what you did i would be dead by now *holding a tray of peach cobbler bars*

YooMi:YAH uncle minnie that kissy was for me *pouts*

SungMin:Ohh sorry here *pretends to remove the kiss from his cheek and puts it on yoomi*

YooMi:Yay kissy for you mommy *blows a kiss giggles*

Eunhyuk:Awww thank you *smiles*

SungMin:I made yoomi her snack i saw her just laying here on her stomach watching you

Eunhyuk:I have no idea why *laughs*

YooMi:Because i love watching my mommy dance and daddy sing it makes me even happier *smiles*

SungMin:Uuu you are sweet yet cheesey you truly are a cho little missy *pokes her nose*

YooMi:CHO'S ARE THE BEST Uncle

SungMin:Mmmm yup thats even more proof *giggles*

Eunhyuk:*laughs wipes his face*

SungMin;So what are your guys is plans didnt the school call saying that school is cancelled due to the snow *smiles*

YooMi:Ohhh thats right mommy what are we gonna do MORE WEEKEND *giggles raises her hands in the air*

Eunhyuk:I dont know why dont you tell mommy what you wanna do baby *smiles wraps his arms around yoomi kisses her cheek*

YooMi:*giggles snuggles into eunhyuk*We already boat with uncle teukie...i wanna do something with all the ajhussi's

Eunhyuk:And what is that baby *smiles*

YooMi:A SUJU PAJAMA PARTY *squeals claps her hands*

SungMin:That sounds like a fun idea *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Im in if you go to the living room tell daddy and your other ajhussi's *smiles*

YooMi:You got it mommy *thumbs up runs out the dancing room screaming*DADDY DADDY DADDY

Kyuhyun:*watching strong heart on tv with the others*

YooMi:DADDY DADDY DADDY *runs infront of the tv jumping up and down*

Kangin:Woah we got a wild animal on the loose *laughs*

Siwon:Its more like an adorable little animal *smiles*

Kyuhyun:*laughs kneels down to yoomi hugs her*What is it angel

YooMi:I want to have a pajama party with you me mommy and ajhusshi's today it will be fun *smiles*

Kyuhyun:That sounds like a wonderful idea angel why don't you ask your other ajusshi's *smiles*

YooMi:So what do you guys say *smiles*

Leeteuk:You know im always in with your crazy idea's partner in crime *kneels down and hugs her*

Donghae:Hey count me in anything to feel like a kid again 

Ryeowook:And since when werent you a kid *rolls his eyes*

Donghae:Ahhh yea *pouts*

Ryeowook:Count me in sweetie

SungMin:Me too of course don't count bunny uncle out *giggles*

Yesung:Ayyy we all need to feel young again *smiles big*

Heechul:Of course you need me i start the party *smiles*

Kangin:Sweetie were really sorry but Shindong Siwon and I have a schedule to attend maybe next time neee were sorry we hate to have miss out on this pj party

YooMi:Dont worry uncle kankan ill make sure to save you uncle dongie and wonnie a hot choco when you come home *smiles*

Siwon:Always the best cuppycake *smiles*

Shindong:Give me a BIG bear hug sweetie *hugs her tight then leaves*

Heechul:What are we waiting for let's get this FUC-*gets interuppted*

Eunhyuk:*gasp covers yoomi's ears*

Kyuhyun:*covers heechuls mouth*Chul hyung we'd like to keep our daughter as innocent as possible

Heechul:* kyuhyuns hand smirks*

Kyuhyun:Ahhhh hyung gross *wiping his hand*

Heechul:Keep you daughter innocent says the parents that daughter caught them having

YooMi:Whats that *confused looks at heechul*

Leeteuk:*stomps hard on heechul's foot*

Heechul:Ahhhhh *kneels down from the pain*What im just saying thats the reason why hyukjae was screaming cuz kyuhyun was putting his massive size co-

YooMi:*gets even more confused raises an eyebrow*

Leeteuk:*stomps harder on his foot faking a smile*

Heechul:Mmmm what its the truth thats why your mommy was screaming so much cuz he was in pl-

Leeteuk:*jumps on heechuls foot fakes a smile hugger*

Heechul:Ahhh pain like i am in right now...*mouths to leeteuk OUCH*

Leeteuk:Mmmm why don't we all get ready for our pajama party and meet in the attic neeee *smiles big walks off to his room*

SungMin:*clears his throat*Of course let's get going

Donghae:But i want to know what heechul was saying *pouts getting dragged by sugmin to their bedroom*

Ryeowook:Pajama party here we come *dragging yesung to their room to change in their pj's*

Heechul:Ya ya first i need an ice pack *limping into the kitchen pouting*

Kyuhyun:Come on baby let's get you ready *picks up yoomi*

YooMi:What was uncle chullie saying mommy daddy *arms around kyuhyuns neck*

Eunhyuk:Don't worry about your chullie hyung...his mouth is just unstoppable