25.8

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Voodoo]

Leo and Ravi were seen chatting at the end of corner. Other members were not around maybe guarding outside. Leo expression kinda stiff and serious. Two squinty eyes were total focusing on his ipad screen. A complete personal profile and documents list about Oh Dami and Im Jaebum. He carefully reading every details and never want to missed anything. Ravi did help Leo to investigate their background, and what they found were really surprised them. 

 


"What the hell! This don't makes sense to me!" Ravi yelled out of anger.

 

"Syhhh. You don't want our prey to know about our plan. We must plan it carefully." Leo remains calm and consistence. He turn off his screen and make his body lie flat on the couch. 

 

Ravi so sure Leo had plan on his mind. Eventhough Leo didn't say a words, Ravi can read his mind now fulls with a lot dirty and sneaky moves. This time they may not be playing but fight for real. 

 

Ravi let out a sigh, where Hongbin and N enter their secret base room. 

 

"Leo I bought your favorites chocolate cheese cake. Guess who I bumped into bakery shop ago, clown gang Zico and his ghost member."  said N while setting up the table for lunch.

 

"No Way!" Leo's voice barely can hear. 

 

 "Whoa....What?!  Ravi jumped off the couch by grabbing his hair hard.  "You can't be real!"

 

Leo and Ravi stay silence and didn't talk. While others Hongbin and N are completely shocked by their overacting reaction. They completely innocence.

 

"I don't know what just happened here! Leo your face looked pale." said N to Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter