Chapter 7

Somehow different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All night i couldn't sleep.  I was thinking about Baekhyun.  About what he said to me, and about what happened there.  I'm so confused. .. did he mean it or was it just another trick?  Well earlier  i didn't think about what he did to me.  I mean he just hurted me and nothing more, but now I thought about it.  I don't know if it's just me or what, but. ... now I remember that even if his words were harshest, they always ended the same: " just leave her. She isn't worth that. .." or " she annoys me, leave her. .." and that word LEAVE.  Did he really wanted to leave his friends away from me?  It can't be,  or could it?  I don't know the answer. . And now I'm really confused. What if he mean it?  Then why? Why should he help me when everyone else is drowning my life?  But what if it's just another trick?  What if they got me? What would be it's final? I know that it's better not to fall for their tricks, but why i want to believe that he meant it? Why I want to forgive him for all what he have done to me? There're  so many questions now.  And I want to know the answers. 

How about Jongkim?  Well, after Ara's visit he cheered.  I think with him everything is gonna be okay.  Well atleast for now...

It's another day. I did my morning routine. You know: my grandma went to work.  I'm a little bit worried about her, 'cause she is more often going to the hospital now. I walked Jongkim to his school.  At first I was worried, but now, when I saw his smile when he met Ara, I'm okay.  And finally- I went to my school.  I hate being here. I hate everyone in here.  I hate how they treat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter