Final.

23 times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gayoon is sitting on the single couch in the living room reading a book. The dorm is peaceful because everyone except Jiyoon has gone out for their individual schedules. Gayoon loves it because she gets to spend some alone time with her crush.

‘Heol Gayoonie! Why are you reading the book Fall again?” Jiyoon who went to the living room asked.

“This book is so good! I just had to read it again and again.” Gayoon smiles when she looks up.

“Why don’t you just buy this book in the book store? Then you don’t have to keep going to the library.” Jiyoon suggested while flipping through the pages of a magazine.

“Nah, I prefer borrowing it from the library.” Gayoon said.

“Okay then! As long as you’re happy. I’m going to cook dinner, do you have any cravings?” Jiyoon asks.

‘Jeon Jiyoon… Will you stop being so angelic?’

“GAYOONIE!” Jiyoon shouted into Gayoon’s ears because the latter was spacing out.

“O—oh… I’m fine with anything you cook.” Gayoon smiled.

“Okay!” Jiyoon playfully planted a kiss on Gayoon’s cheek.

“YA!” Gayoon slapped Jiyoon’s arm because she was so shy and her cheeks are as red as a tomato.

‘When will you notice my love for you Jiyoonie…?’

-

A few weeks later, 4Minute are back at their dorm after finishing their last schedule of the day. They showered and did their own night routines. Gayoon and Jiyoon are the ones that are done and are on their bed.

“Gayoonie, I heard you went to the library yesterday, did you borrow any books?” Jiyoon asks because Gayoon always loves reading books.

“Yes!” Gayoon replied.

“What books did you borrow?”

“You guess!” Gayoon is all smileys.

“Don’t tell me you borrowed Fall again?!” Jiyoon knows her best friend well.

“Yup.” Gayoon fished out the book from her bag.

“Omg! Why do you love this book so much?” Jiyoon hopped onto Gayoon’s bed and took the book from Gayoon’s hands.

“Jiyoon, do you remember the first time I borrowed this book?” Gayoon looks at Jiyoon dearly that it made Jiyoon feels uncomfortable.

“Yeah, I remember you dragged me to the library and forced me to read a book with you.” Jiyoon laughs.

 

Flashback

Gayoon was looking for a book at the library. She looked through every shelf and didn’t find what she wanted. But when she strained her eyes and scanned the very top shelf, the book she wanted was there.

Gayoon tried reaching for it but she was too short. She hopped and hopped but still couldn’t reach it. Jiyoon who saw it found Gayoon so cute trying to get the book. She took a chair and stepped on top to get it for her best friend who wanted that book so much.

“Here you go Gayoonie. This book looks interesting.” Jiyoon handed Gayoon the book and went back to their table.

From then on, whenever the due date of the book is up, Gayoon would go and return it and borrow it again. She returns and borrows it again and again, just so it would catch Jiyoon’s attention and hopes that she would know why Gayoon is doing that.

Sadly, Jiyoon never notices why she kept borrowing the book and always thought Gayoon loves that book so much that she had to read it again and again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter