When a Kitty cries...

Zikwon and Jaebomb drabbles
Zico ran. He ran and ran till his lungs felt as if they'd explode. His dreadlocks fell out of the bun they were tied in, falling over his face. He let out a frustrated roar. Grabbing a fist ful of his dreads, he tugged in frustration. He breathed in and out at an unsteady pace before wobbling over to a nearby bench. "You still can't find him?" A voice called. Jiho sighed and rested his heads in his hands. "Kyung what do I do? I didn't mean to snap. I...I just wanted the song to be perfect." Kyung shook his head with a sigh and sat next to him. He rested a hand on his best friend's back and shook him a little. "You yelled, screamed and kicked at the poor thing. Not only that, you cut his lines Jiho!" The Black haired male said and slapped his back hard. Jiho hissed and sat up straight. Looking at his friend he sighed and wiped his face with a hand. "Youre right. But... where do I find him?" Kyung only smiled before saying three more words. "Home recording studio." And he got up and left for the wor studio. Jiho smiled slightly and stood. Home wasn't too far from here. He started to jog, then sprinted. Opening the door to the dorm, he kicked his shoes off and crept in. Looking around the sitting room he silently walked to Yukwon's room. He didn't bother to knock, instead he just walked in. The sight made him laugh. It was so different. Yukwon was usually quiet and Here he was, writing his own song and singing loud enough to cause an earthquake. He had head phones so he didn't hear the leader enter. Jiho walked over and looked over his shoulder, one hand leaning infront. Yukwon squeaked and jumped in surprise and turned his swivel chair to face him. His cheeks were puffy and eyes as red as roses. Jiho smiled. "I like your song." He muttered, cupping the shorter's cheek and wiping away a tear. Yukwon sniffle d and nodded. "It's fine. How about you try this rap for me?" The kitten asked. Jiho nodded and grabbed a chair pulling it over. He sat down and read the rap over. "Yeah. Sounds good." And in the background was the faint laughter of a smart cucumber.