ZiKwon: Oh..Hello Kitty!

Zikwon and Jaebomb drabbles
"ARGGHH! No Kwonnie! That is NOT how you fold a blanket!! You must LIFT! LIFT! LIFFFTT!" Jiho the exclaimed, tossing about his Hello Kitty blanket. Yukwon sniffled, wiping a threatening tear. "C-can you p-please stop shouting at m-me?" He whispered, barely audible. Jiho looked at him and burst out laughing at his state. "You're scared of me? Grow some balls Kwon." At his devastating words, the little kitten ripped to door open and ran into the main room. Jaehyo, who was looking for places to take Minhyuk to, looked up from his laptop. He threw it down, currently not caring. He sprang to his feet and jogged over to the boy. He took his shoulders and embraced the kitten in a hug. "Hey hey. Kwon. What's wrong?" Yukwon looked up at his hyping and snuggled closer. A roar erupted from Jiho and suddenly Jaehyo knew. Here Yukwonnie was, shivering with fright. Jiho knows he's scared of loud sudden noises. "Minhyuk! Put that damned yogurt down. I think Kwon's gonna break down again!" A crash. Lee Minhyuk raced into the living room and stole Kwon from Jaehyo's arms. "Do it." Jaehyo nodded, leaving Kwon in his boyfriend's care. He stormed into the room in which Jiho was being a twit. "What the Jiho? My poor baby is in there crying his little heart out because you screamed at him! You're so inconsiderate. You know he is scared of you and loud noises. Put two and two together.... YOU ING MADE A KITTY CRY." Jaehyo pulled his hand back and brought across the leader's face. "Now get out there and apologize. You love him right? It's obvious." Jiho nodded, stalking out of the shared bedroom. Followed by a pissed off, motherly Jaehyo. Jiho walked up to the quivering kitten in Minhyuk's arms. "Hey...Yukwon? I'm sorry. I got out of hand and angry at nothing. I guess I'm stressed and took it out on you.... and...." His voice went dry. But he had to continue. "And... no kitty compares to you. Please be MY Hello Kitty?" Nothing but warmth. He blinked before he realized. Yukwon had let go of Minhyuk and jumped to Jiho, wrapping his arms around his neck and nuzzling into his neck. Jiho smiled. What a goof ball. He wrapped his arms around the calming kitten, smiling. He leaned into his ear with a smirk. "We can do so much more tonight than just cuddling..." Yukwon squeaked at his words. A growl. Jiho laughed and put Yukwon down, running out the dorm. Followed by an angry, motherly, Ahn Jae Hyo.