Dancer or Wife?

Dancer or Wife?

Being a dancer at SMEntertainment, you never thought of it right? But now, you are. And the best part is, you are Super junior's dancer. Well.. Not the only one, but at least one of them. Recently, D&E came back with the song 'Growing Pains' and of course, you are one of the female dancer. Becoming a dancer was never your dream. Your dream? Simple. Be DongHae's wife. But, it's just a dream, you see. You never thought you could be his wife.  But now,you just wish you could always stay by his side, dancing with him alone would be nice. Let alone you are gonna dance with Eunhyuk on the same stage. This is what actually happened...

 

One day, you were at home. You received a call from your manager(?) "YoonMin ah! I need you to come to the dance studio now! You need to learn a new choreography for D&E comeback! Hurry down!" "Okay! I'm on my way now!" You hung up the phone call and went to prepare. "D&E.. Making a comeback? That's fast!" You thought since you didn't expect it to be that quick. You went to your closet and wore what normally dancers will wear for dance practice and there you are. At the studio.

 

 

You were so nervous so you went to the toilet first -to calm your fast pace beating heart of course.  "Come on! You can do this! Just treat it that he's  invisible! Hwaiting!" You told yourself. With that, you went to the dance studio. Right outside the dance studio, you could hear the new song 'Growing Pains'. You knew there are going to be lots of them inside since it's D&E's comeback. You placed your hand on the door knob, calming your fast-beating heart down, yes. Again. Letting out a deep sigh, you twisted the door knob. Opening the door, you saw DongHae. He's the first,  and the last one you see in the dance studio. "Great.. Now i'm officially alone with him.. " you cursed under your breath. "Hey hi! YoonMin! You're here early!" DongHae greeted you as he noticed you from your reflection in the mirror. Darn it! Mirrors.. you thought. He waved his palm in front of you face,"Are you okay? Is there any problem?" He asked. "Oh! Nothing in particular! Where's the others?" You asked after you snapped out from your thoughts. "I'm not sure.. But they'll be here any minute. Let's do some stretching, shall we?" He asked. "Oh. O-okay."you replied. You went to the table near the speaker to place your bag. You took out a baby blue hair tie to tie up your long, silky brown hair into a bun, with your fringe lying freely against your forehead. "Done preparing? We should get started." DongHae came to you and asked you. "O-Oh! Sure! Done preparing!" Yeah. For sure I'm done preparing-physically. You thought. You walked to the middle of the dance studio and began to stretch yourself out along with the beat of the music. "Can you help me by pulling my hands?" DongHae asked. Are you freaking serious!? You're asking me to h-hold y-your h-hands!? You thought. "Is anything wrong? Or is there something bothering you?" DongHae asked as he noticed your facial expression changed immediately after he requested help. "U-urmm.. Nothing!" You faked a laugh trying to cover the tension or i should say the struggle between your mind and your heart.

 

"Go ahead and help him! This is your chance!" The mind says.

"No! He'll think the other way!" The heart says.

"Just go! You never try, you'll never know!" The mind says again.

"No! Don't!  What if this actually breaks your 'Dancer-and-Idol' relationship!?" The heart says.

"Shut up!" You screamed. "What? You're asking me to shut up?" DongHae asked. You snapped out of the struggles between your heart and your mind,"O-oh! Ani! No no! Don't misunderstand me! I was just thinking about something." You replied frantically and waving your hands in front of you to show that you really didn't mean to scream at DongHae. Great job done, Heart and Mind. You thought again. "Alright. I got it. Let's carry on with stretching!" DongHae said. "Where's  Eunhyuk?" You asked DongHae when you realized Eunhyuk is not in the studio. "Now then you noticed it?" "A-Ani! It's j-just that I-i d-didn't ask." You start to stutter. Now it's your turn, mouth. You thought, again. "Back to my question. Can you help me?" DongHae asked as he realized you didn't answer to his question. "O-Oh! O-okay." You said and you sit in front of him. You placed your feet against his. (A/N:Just like doing Sit and Reach) You hold DongHae's hands in yours and pull it towards you. You start to blush because, hell man! This is going wayyyyy toooooo intimate! Why did i dashed here from home..? Oh gosh! You thought. You're lucky that DongHae is facing downwards so he won't see your 'red-as-tomato' face. DongHae then sit up straight again and you pulled him towards you-making him bend again.

 

DongHae's POV

Scared the hell out of me! She suddenly screamed. That's so not her. She wasn't being her usual self. She's always so calm so.... Swag.? Out of curiosity, i asked her what happened. She answered frantically and she started to wave both of her hands in front of her. Chill~ I'm just asking. I thought. I asked her to help me out. She then sat down in front of me. She placed her feet against mine. I then held out both of my hands. She grabbed it and pulled towards her body. I bend forward then sitting up straight. I saw her cheeks-shades of pink appeared on her cheeks. I guess she don't know that i saw her blushing cheeks, huh? Oh my gosh~ She's so cute~ I wish i could pinch her cheeks. Yah! Lee DongHae! What are you thinking!

 

Your POV

Just after the both of you finished your stretching, the other dancers, dance choreographer and Eunhyuk came in the studio. Phew! Currently saved! You thought. The dance choreographer  then showed you guys the dance moves for the new song. Of course, you can't catch up at first since you weren't into dancing. You just joined purely because of that particular guy who made your heartbeat rate goes up and comes down, him, DongHae. "Alright! Now let's try with the music now! Ready?" The dance choreographer asked. "Nae!" All answered. There goes the music. Surprisingly, you were able to follow the music and dance correctly, because normally you will be distracted by that guy again. In this dance choreography,  the girls have to surround DongHae in one part. You were placed in front of DongHae. "Now, practice with your dancers for the part where DongHae have the girls surround him and the guys dancing with you, Eunhyuk." Says the dance choreographer.  After finishing his sentence, he went out of the studio. "DongHae ah, I'll practice with the guys in  the dance studio next door." Eunhyuk said and brought the guys to the dance studio next door. "Alright! Let's get started!" Says DongHae. The five of you practice and practice.

 

Oh my god.. I swear i can die if he carries on being so handsome.. ><  Yah! YoonMin ah! What are you thinking about!? It's impossible for that fishy to fall for you! Stop thinking and get to work! "Yah! Stop day-dreaming!" One of the girl dancers shouted. "O-Oh... Sorry~~" i replied. "Let's take a 15minutes break. I'm sure all of us are tired." DongHae says. Thanks, DongHae. I thought. I walked towards my bag and took out my bottle. "Are you okay?" Someone asked me. I remember this voice-the soft and tender voice that i will never forget. It's him, the love of my life. "O-Oh.. I'm okay! Just a little tired." I lied and fake a smile which is obviously so freaking fake. "Okay. Feel free to talk to me if there's anything bothering you." DongHae said and smiled. Lee DongHae, do you have to kill me with your smile? I will really die if DongHae's smile is a killing weapon.  I can swear on that.

 

DongHae's POV

I saw her standing there, zoning out and looking into the mirror. All of us were focusing on the dance and she’s there-zoning out, into her world. “Yah! Stop day-dreaming!” One of the girl dancers shouted. “O-Oh… Sorry~~” she replied. I guess she’s tired? Or is it… Yah! Lee DongHae! What are you thinking about!  I thought.  I called for a 15minutes break.  I gathered my courage to talk to her-to make her to be open to me.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“O-Oh.. I'm okay! Just a little tired." She replied with a fake smile which is like really damn fake-even the dumbest person on Earth knows that’s definitely a fake smile.

“Okay. Feel free to talk to me if there's anything bothering you." I replied her. Of course, with a smile. My mum always teaches me to be friendly to people.

 

Your  POV

After the break, all of us continued to dance. This time, I focused on the dance. So far, so good, YoonMin. I thought. After around like 4 to 5 rounds from the top, EunHyuk and the guys came in. “Alright! Let’s try dancing all together from the top, shall we?” EunHyuk asked. “Nae!” all of us replied. And we started from the top. After practicing for like 3hours, it’s already around 11p.m. I told Yuri- one of the girl dancers, also my best friend among them all that I have something on. “Geurae~ Take care! Call me if you need anything!” she said while giving me a pat on my shoulder. Why are you speaking like DongHae? I thought. Basically, none of them know that I love DongHae. Only my oppa and Yuri. Yuri has been my best friend ever since we met during Super Show 2. The best thing is, we met through the net. One day, we decided to meet up. I still remember how we fangirl about SuJu. It’s like one of the best thing that happened to me. We used to meet up at the café that I worked at. We fangirl there after I knock off, talk about our bias, their latest update and so on. Until now, I’m still working at that café. So currently, I’m holding two jobs- dancer as part-time and barista as another part-time. Anyway, I packed my bag and bid farewell to them before I leave. I took out my earphones and plugged them in. of course, I listen to the song “Growing pains” since that’s the next performance that I’m participating. Not all performances I participated. Like the “Oppa, oppa”, I was busy when D&E was having that performance.

I was waiting at the traffic light at the junction. Like any typical teenager, I took out my phone and start to browse the contents in my phone. After a few scrolls, the light turns green. So it’s my turn to cross. I started walking since it’s green light. *Screech~~~~~~~~~~~~* A car brakes. Am I dead? Why is it so dark? I thought. It’s so weird. It feels so cozy, and comfy. Is this how death feels like? There’s this familiar scent. I’m sure I’ve smelled it somewhere. I opened my eyes and I saw a familiar figure in front of me. “Are you okay?” asked the familiar figure. My vision starts to become clearer and what I saw was totally scarier than the World’s scariest ghost. Him. The love of my life is right in front of me. Yes. Him. Lee DongHae. I blinked my eyes for umpteenth times just in case I’m really dreaming. I then realized his arms were wrapping around me. I’m in his embrace. Oh my heavenly gosh! I pulled away. “Are you okay?” he asked again. This time, as the Lee DongHae I knew, not the ‘familiar figure’ anymore. “Yes. Thank you.” “It’s so dangerous! Can’t you look out for cars!? You’re lucky that I’m here for you.” Are you kidding me? You’re here for me? Hashtag such joke. Wait. He don’t look like he’s joking about this. Really? “Sir, don’t you think this is too absurd? What you did was just saving me and now you’re lecturing me and saying that I’m lucky because you’re here for me? Don’t pull such jokes okay, for Heaven’s sake.” I replied. I was so pissed. Like, I know it’s my fault for not watching out for cars when I was crossing the road. But you don’t have to lecture me like as though you’re my whoever. Like, hello… You’re just the ‘love of my life’. As simple as that. “Are you kidding me? I already said-“ “Don’t pretend like you care for me. I’m sick and tired of fake people.” I cut him off. I looked down at my shoes and looked up again. Oh gosh! Is he crying? Are those tears? Am I too harsh on him? Are my words too hurtful? “It’s not like I really want to care for you. Until recently. I-I realized how much you weigh in my heart. I thought it was just illusion or infatuation. I didn’t expect to fall that hard on you. YoonMin ah, I-I like you..” he confessed. God damn me! Holy sharks! Am I dreaming? He? The love of my life confessed to me? “A-Again?” “I said I like you! Kim YoonMin! I like you!” he screamed. “Yah! Shh! You want everyone to know!?!?” “It’s meant for everyone to know.” 

I was so touched that some tears of joy sneaked out from my eyes. He then hugged me and he whispered “I like you, YoonMin ah~ I really do.”

“I love you too, DongHae ah.”

 

--------The End---------

 

*There will be a Prequel to this One Shot! Will notify/post as a new chapter(With different title) ^^