Full Circle

Full Circle

Jessica sat in the dark staring outside at the city lights in the background. She was completely lost in thought, alone in that dark room but then her phone rang suddenly. Snapping back into the present she looked down and saw she got a picture message from an anonymous sender.  She debated on ignoring the picture or taking a chance and looking at whatever it was someone wanted her to see. Curiosity won out and she opened up the picture and saw that there was a cake with one candle in the middle lit. There was no explanation of the picture and seeing the candle alone made her sad.

When she was about to put down her phone she got another anonymous picture. This time the one candle was surrounded by eight other candles. Underneath it said, “Make a wish.” She looked at the phone and decided to go with it anyway and blew on it. She stared at it for a few moments when she got another picture with the candles blown out.

Below the picture read, “We may not have a Time Machine to go back to how we were but we’ll Forever Stay Girls. Always remember, you’re Not Alone.”

Jessica sat in the dark, staring outside at the city lights in the background. She was completely lost in thought, with a smile on her face.