For A Bunch Of Pictures

On A Rainy Day - Angel Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The black car left the club parking lot and disguised itself in the deep darkness of the night, leaving behind useless lights, colorful signs, music and the noise from excitedly chatting people downtown, which was suffocated by the incessant beeping horns from the usual traffic jam anyway, and wasn't really that distinguishable.

The driver silently turned left and reached an empty, burnt field on the north bank of river Sumida. That place once hosted a nice playground were children were often seen intent in their innocent games, but now everything was tore down and grass was left to grow wild wherever the purifying fires weren't lit by vandals. 

There were also some ghost stories revolving around that place, which more or less told of strange whistling noises that could be heard during calm summer evenings, not to mention the rattling of old, rusty swingsets that could appear rather scary. No one could explain that, but it was most probably due to the blowing wind through the tree branches.

That place was perfect. No one was to witness the singular verbal exchange held inside the car, and even if there could be someone, it would have probably been just...ghosts.

"So? How's the baby doing?" the driver stopped the engine and he was once again in the dark, this time turned towards his left side to take a look at his passenger.

This one sighed. Keeping his composure on to the seat, he just moved one hand to lightly scratch his forehead and fix his hair bangs soon after: "He's taking too much to recover from the first encounter, three days! He's making us waste a lot of precious time"

"What's wrong, Ryeowook?"

"Nothing's wrong. I told him it would have been far from pleasurable the first time" Ryeowook explained, his eyes were still fixed on the iron railing ahead and the dark river waters that could be spotted underneath "He's still having some issues while walking and he's a bit shaken up, you know... the emotional aftermath. Do you know the first word he said to me when I asked how it was? Slimy..."

The other man tried to keep himself from laughing out loud at that fine description, which he could only imagine, but in the end his firmly shut mouth was too weak to hold it in and he just burst out. When Ryeowook threw him a bad sideways glance, he tried to control his amusement and added, clearing his voice: "He's yet to turn 17 though..." 

"That doesn't matter. I was asked to have him in the game, after all" Ryeowook shook his head, quiet - perhaps too quiet. He had to sound harsh somehow in his judgement, but his voice in reality was just a little bit louder that a soft whisper.

The driver let out a small laugh again and his lips closed into a satisfied grin: "I still can't believe you managed to convince him!"

Ryeowook smiled, this time totally satisfied with his own achievement: "Ryouma?" he called the other man by his name "If I were to ask you something, would you have the courage to decline and tell me no?"

Ryouma leaned to his side exposing himself a little bit under the faint light of an old, lit lamppost.

He was tall, dark-haired, with a bit of bristly beard on his jaw that was yet to shave; he looked older than Ryeowook, but not too old, probably being a drop out post-bachelor university student, if he only had paid more attention to his education, than to nightclubs and how to make money through arranging dates between various people and underaged students.

His eyes were focused onto Ryeowook's charming and magnetic ones, his face got dangerously close to the boy's and his nose was now rubbing on the latter's jaw, roughly inhaling the sweet scent of almond and frangipanis from under the student's shirt collar, before he could retreat his head and slump shoulders in sync with a heavy sigh.

"No, I'm putty in your hands. Tell me to throw myself and drown into the river, and I could do it right now. Anything you say, is my command" Ryouma admitted in frustration, earning a giggle from Ryeowook.

The young boy stretched his arm on his right side and grabbed Ryouma's hand from the armrest, squeezing it gently: "We don't need anything that tragic, but now you know why Hyungsik couldn't say no to me" he explained, perfectly aware of how much control and fascinating charm he had on people, so that he could play puppets with anyone willing to kneel at his feet.

A breath hitched and a whimpering moan could be heard being suffocated at the back of Ryouma's throat, as he tried to turn towards Ryeowook again and eye him with flaming eyes, too demanding for a closer physical contact. The student blocked the other man before this could spring onto him and seize his smaller frame, and with a groan Ryouma behaved himself.

"Do you have it?"

The other man nodded and lifted himself from the seat so he could fish a white, thick envelope from his jeans rear pocket. A couple of seconds later, the envelope was safely secured in Ryeowook's hands, who peeked at its content and took out a stack of notes to thoroughly count.

"I didn't imagine that Mr.Yanagi could actually pay us such a huge amount this time! But, thinking about it, he wouldn't have dared to do otherwise. We could have blackmailed him with pictures of his hot night with Hyungsik, who's still a minor! It's really really bad for him to keep on looking for such young boys to have fun with!" Ryouma explained. His ears though only processed the sound of paper rustling in Ryeowook's hands and this one's perfect silence as he was focused at mentally keeping count. Soon his eyes went wide, because when Ryeowook stopped his actions, it was to pay Ryouma, who had been granted a very generous fee for his work.

"That's for you, thanks for having followed the two. You're a genius when it comes to blackmail customers" Ryeowook said, but wasted less than a minute to praise his fellow friend - who looked ever so delighted to receive compliments from the beautiful student - and deposited the rest of his earnings into his schoolbag. There he found an old camera that produced films which were to be manually developped in order to obtain actual pictures. He frowned while looking at the little, squared object, and eventually threw it on Ryouma's lap.

"Go and have the film developped under my name. We had a celebration party for Hyungsik yesterday and that's all Dongwoon had with himself to take pictures. I wonder where he found such a prehistoric item!" he shrugged with no real interest.

Ryouma took the camera and put it away in the glove compartment of his car, quickly switching topic: "Okay, okay, anything you want, but..." he looked down at all the money he was still holding in his hands and gulped, biting his lips in remorse at the idea of giving up such a huge amount. However he had something else he needed to take care of and decided to buy a temporary happiness with it.

So, he pushed all his notes into Ryeowook's hands and pleaded: "This is for tonight, you're worth so much more I know, but I can't take it anymore! Please, let me take you!"

Ryeowook blinked, acting innocent as he eyed the money in his cupped hands, but soon smiled in his tender, compliant way, and accepted the request. He had already imagined that meeting to end in work somehow, and he quickly got ready for it, after putting away his fee with the rest of his earnings in the bag. 

Ryouma lifted the armrest and opened his arms to get a better hold of Ryeowook's body, as he immediately threw himself on his little prey and popped open his neat uniform to reveal the soft, milky skin underneath. If there was one thing that Ryeowook hated the most in how people treated him: that was the too evident greed.

The other man was eagerly kissing him on the collarbone, his wet saliva trailing dirty paths from his neck to all around the chest, irritating Ryeowook because of the prickly effect on his skin due to the unshaved, pointing beard that was scratching him in red marks.

Ryeowook shut his eyes closed then, and pretended to enjoy himself by encircling Ryouma's shoulders, while in truth he was praying hard in his mind that the man could finish relieving his urgent needs anytime soon.

There was a little bit more to wait before his wish could come true, because the other man's fun had just begun when his hand sneaked roughly into the student's pants, aiming at its content. And Ryeowook found himself strongly held against the seat despite wanting to arch his back and spread further open his legs, his head tilted backwards and teeth gritted under the pressuring efforts of converting such ministrations into something a little bit closer to what pleasure was, which was rare to find when he was manipulated to that point in his customers' hands, following their wishes and requests.

His mind was literally blank. He was used to deal with such an ungentle touch, but that was too much. The sensation of a fist in his stomach and his hitched breath were accompanying him in to the usual journey of submission, as he was now emotionlessly looking outside the window and still bearing, calm and obedient, with anything Ryouma did on him.

It was life, his life, and like that there was no going back.

---ooo---

"Look what I've got here!" Ryeowook entered the classroom and made his way to the four desks, that as usual had been drawn and placed together to have a far bigger table where to have lunch at school. He stopped in front of his th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter