What is happening?

What is happening?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*bzzt*

 

Joy's phone vibrated in her pocket. She immediately reach for it and read the message.

 

 

'Hey, young-ah meet you at the library!! I need to tell you something, oh, and by the way this is my new phone number. save it. wendy'

 

 

"who's that?" seulgi's left eyebrow raised.  Both latter are in cafe having their coffee date since the past few weeks are crappy for them.

 

 

"wendy-unnie, she's back from nowhere" joy replies back to wendy before she put her phone back to her pocket.

 

 

"wendy? what did she say?" seulgi asked curiously

 

 

"she wants to meet me later at the library. come with me." the statement of joy didn't sound as a request. it is more sounded like a command. Seulgi look at Joy and nods. She'll do nothing anyway so why not to spend more time with her girl right?

 

 

"anyway, where were we?" Joy asked with a sly smirk plastered on her and slowly holds her girlfriend's hand.

 

 

 ~~~

 

"Young-ah! here!" Wendy waved her hand as soon as she saw her friend walking towards her direction with two more unfamiliar figures beside her.

 

 

"Hi unnie!" The tallest among the three people in front of me waved. "unnie, do you remeber Seulgi? my girlfriend?"

 

 

"oohh... i remember her,the one that you courted but you got rejected because you were so stupid and you end up confessing in front her mentioning different name? of course yes." Wendy blabbed and smiled cheekily.

 

 

Irene silently chuckled. seulgi laughing like a mad woman, clutching her stomach with her left hand while doing a hand gesture 'thumbs-up.' Joy wanted to yell wendy for reminding her most embarrasing moment but instead of doing it, she just glared at the li'l pip squeak in front of her.

 

 

"Ha-ha-ha, so funny. i. can't. stop. laughing." Joy said with her irritated face. She look at her girlfriend who is dying beside her, leaning closer to wendy and saying 'that was so funny' and made a high five together with wendy.

 

 

"Wow this amazing, now you just made a new friend here in korea, so nice right. eh." Joy said pulling her girlfriend's shirt closer to her. "anyway, this is irene-unnie" Joy introduce the other one.

 

 

"hi, I'm wendy, nice to meet you." Wendy offers her hand in front of her and smiled charmingly yet friendly.

 

Irene smiled shyly and reach Wendy's hand. As soon as they had a skin-to-skin contact, They all knew that they just made a new new friend and new companion. All of them exchange smiles to each other and walk together towards the library.

 

  ~~~

"JOOOOOOY!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT YOUR HANGING IN THE BALCONY!!" Wendy yelled.

 

"THAT'S NOT MINE! ITS SEULGI'S"  wendy was stupefied.

 

 

Wendy don't know why Joy decided to pack her things in their house, called wendy's parent and ask their permission to live with Wendy in their owned condominium. all wendy know is just that her mother called her telling that Joy will be at her place and help her with her things to place it inside the vacant room.

 

 

 

Its been a year since the meeting in front of the library, embarrased/

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter