MY LOVE LETTER TO WHOM WON MY HEART

MY LOVE LETTER TO WHOM WON MY HEART

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 4/16/2015

 

 

Dear Mr.Hoon,

 

         Even if I’m not a good talker, please try to understand me through this letter. (._.) I will tell you all of the truth that I’ve been keeping for a long time. I still remember the day I first saw you with the prettiest smile that made this frozen heart warm up at the sight. (^__^)  After that day, I was determined that I never want to lose the right of seeing that smile yet, saying I like you with words might not be enough but still I will confess to you through this letter..  There might be times when I want to forget but in my head, there are only thoughts of you. I wanna be with you, but I know that’s not possible because of these words that were a secret before I could tell you has haunted me for a while because I know this is wrong. That’s why I could never be the one but I thought maybe if I wrote this I could finally forget. Haha but I know it’s going to be hard so this is my first step in a way. I just keep feeling more and sorrier for continuing to look at you feeling like this.

I made a big mistake, with this dream I grew inside my heart knowing that this will never work. Maybe I should’ve been more careful and held back these feelings. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt as much while writing this. Excuse me if this sounds stupid or annoying. It’s just that I never felt this way before….. (._.)

What does this mean if all my thoughts are you? I’m sooo confused it’s sad. I know this is wrong, I know I shouldn’t feel this way, and I know you probably thinking I’m crazy and wondering who I am. But…. I’m too much of a coward to say who I am….

 

I just wanted to tell you this and get this off my chest. I hope this doesn’t creep you out in anyway. Yeah……. Naneun Joahaeyo~ ( I like you)~

 

                                                From,

                                                          Admirer.

 

 

Ps: If you honestly want to know who I am (which I doubt you do) I’m a student in Ms. Nod’s 4th hour class or ask Andrea Chapman or Ja’Shaun       (they’re all in Ms. Nod’s 4th hour) yeahhh they’d tell you~. Also, please if this letter doesn’t matter or you don’t want to confront me just throw this away and forget. Also, please don’t say anything to anyone else. TT^TT I honestly don’t wanna get in trouble for this…. Thanks you for wasting your time on this silly little secret love letter.