Description

EXO AT OUR SCHOOL!

Hello readers ^^ its my first time writing a ff so  hope you like it .. dont forget to leave a comment either you like or dislike the story i appreciate your time , and your comments. its important to me. Thank you! Enjoy

 

CHAPTER 1

Sitting on the beach enjoing the gentle breeze while waiting for rest of her friends to gather. Lee Soyeon takes a deep breath : what a beautiful view she says. i wish they were here to see this, hope they can hurry up so we all can see this beautiful sunset together.

"Soyeon hears a sound from far away" Yaaa Soyeon-a , iruem shouts while waving. Soyeon shouts back: Yaaa annyeonghaseyo modu ( Hello everyone) , you all are in time finally , come hurry up you dont wanna miss this beautiful sunset. Everyone rushes towards Soyeon to watch the sunset after greeting each other properly.

They are 7 close best friends ( Ara , Sae Ra ,Choi Iruem , Joy , Hyunhye , Mimi & Lee Soyeon).

Ara & Sae Ra are twin sisters , actually nobody can tell the difference between them. They both talk fast and they nearly have the same voice. They like doing pranks for people who doesnt know them or doesnt see a difference between them. They enjou it.

Iruem is a kind girl , but sometimes lame with her looks , she is also funny & cute. People should never go beside her when she is sleepy. Iruem is the kind of a funny girl when she gets mad you never can take it seriously.

Joy is also kind, but you have to avoid her when she is upset or ina bad mood , no one can understand what she is saying because she talks alot and fast like ( kjfhkuehfkjsdnvef what jdhfliauebvw;ierj yes and fhkbvaluia) ... !!!! But , she is also like a baby she is cute. She have that owl looks so her friends call her an owl.

Hyunhye & Mimi are both kind too! everyone are so kind. They both like to draw , so they are usually spending time drawing. But mostly Mimi.

Hyunhye is a quiet person , but at the same time she is funny and always smiles.

Mimi is a quiet person as well, she rarely talks and a cold person. Mimi spend most of her time drawing. She likes watching japanese anime, she really gets into action bloody ones. The most disgusting thing about her is ( Her stupid looks).

Lee Soyeon is kind of a person thats honest and sweet. She is funny , smiles & laughs alot. She like swimming , horse riding , shooting , playing on guitar & piano those are her favourite instruments. She also like skating. She sometimes is quiet " rarely ".

Those 7 friends are studying at a musical school at south korea. They are interested in music, besides they LOVE kpop & kdrama .. They love a korean boy band which called " EXO ".. They call themselves EXO-L.

EXO includes 12 members .. 6 of them called EXO-K (k > refers to korea) which contains

1- Suho " EXO-K Leader" , people gave him the nickname ( Rich boy , and they sometimes call him the mother of exo).

2- Park Chanyeol " EXO-K main rapper" , he is funny and cute , laughs alot & smiles alot. he likes to do the peace thingy. Chanyeol is the 2nd tallest at EXO.

3- Byun Baekhyun , baek has a very nice voice and his high notes are amazing. He is a great vocal and he is kind , sweet & funny.

4- D.O. (Real name: Do Kyungsoo) , he is a quiet exo-k member he talks a little. D.O. is the shortest memeber at ex. when he laughs he usually falls on the floor. he has a baby face.

5- Oh Sehun , he is tall , smiles alot and sehun is exo maknae ( the youngest member of exo).

6- Kai (Real name: Kim Jongin) , kai is exo-k main dancer. He is kind , he also known for his love for chicken & puppies. His smile is bright as his dancing skills.

The other 6 members called EXO-M ( M > refers to china or something) it contains:

1- kris (Real name: wui fan) "EXO-M leader" , kris is the coldest member of exo. He likes chicken too but not as much as kai does. Kris is the tallest member of exo before chanyeol. He usually says " Not My Style".

2- Luhan , luhan is a cute member. He have a baby face ( people usually think that he is a girl) .. He likes to solve the colored square. Luhan usually says some english words , he also sometimes say " Yo man".

3- Xiumin , he is very cute and nice " looks like a cute little hamster". He is a good dancer too.

4- Chen ( Real name: kim Jongdae) , jongdae is the 3rd person with a great voice and high notes. His singing skills is great such as D.O. & Baekhyun

5- Lay (Real name: zang yxing) , he is exo-m main dancer, he is an amazing dancer. Lay rarely talks. His dimples are gorgeous and long ones too.

6- Tao , tao is exo-m main rapper. He is known as kungfu panda. they call him that for 2 reasons

1-he has some fighting skills. 'kungfu"

2- his eyes are like pandas. "panda"

........................

Those 7 friends dont know what their future is and what will they go through . Either it was alot of painful moments or happiness that they can create a great memory of.

Those 7 will make things like HOW IT SHOULD BE not like HOW IT IS!

 

continuing to chapter 2 ...